Chapter I : "The Beginning"

TIME ♛

 

CHAPTER I : ♛ " The Beginning" 

 

 

 

New neighbor, new surroundings , new adjustment. New to everything, he can't remember how many time his family move out to different places. To cities to province away from high buildings and busy areas but this time looks like they able to got a good place to be called a home. Not close to rush and hectic crowded places and also not that ghost town with few people around.

"Oppa, stop spacing out and could you please give me a helping hand?" a younger girl in a pony tail muttered as she complain to her older brother who's sitting on the back edge of the rental truck, kicking her brother leg when she didn't get any response "ow! what's that for?!" the latter yelped a reply. The younger sigh softly "Kwon Soonyoung your such a lazy "

The battle begins.

"Yah! How disrespectful your are, I'm 3 years older than you miss" Soonyoung stated with irritated voice. Him and her sister start a cat and mouse chase around the messy garden full of boxes. Their mother who's talking to driver of the rented vehicle can only shake her head to her childish kids. They never change even a bit.

The chase lasted for almost 15 minutes and that take Soonyoung breath away, catching his own breath he hold his knees when suddenly his eyes catch and notice a figure in the window at the second floor of house beside to there's.

Is that a boy? he seems same as my age' he thought while he stares in a certain stranger, it's normal to see neighbors peeking to the new born chicks in the neighborhood but those eyes in the latter seems pure of sadness. He can't get the right word to use. It took his full attention but he got distracted when his sister throw a blanket to his head, covering his sight He groans "Soyou!!"

Soonyoung removes the towel and when he able to take another look on the window , the boy was not there anymore. Laughter of his sister echoed in the background. that's weird' he thought before he went back on chasing his sister.

It's started all over again. Crashing things and broke glades was heard all around the place.

"Stop you two !!!" Mrs. Kwon screams.

 


***



"We have a lot of work to do and you two wasted your time in playing around, your not little kids anymore" Mrs. Kwon lectured her daughter and son in the dinning table while they taking their first dinner in the new house "it's not my fault , Soyou started it" Soonyoung defend himself "now you blaming me? your the one who keep starring in distance, I'm just waking you up from your day dream" the younger answer back. Mrs. Kwon massage her temples.

"I'm done, my lovely sister bring my appetite down. I'll go to my room now, good night mom" Soonyoung declare that he surrender to his sister before he gives his mother a kiss in the head and went up stairs , ignoring his sister words of complains.

It was tiring day.

Finish washing up and change to his sleeping clothes, he sit on his study table standing in front of the window when suddenly he notice the other house again. The boy he saw earlier was there , sitting with a box in his hand busy reading.

Soonyoung don't know but he really do feel strange whenever he got a chance to see the stranger. He bites his bottom lip, figuring out how will make the other notice him but before he can able to think the latter lifted his head away from the book, glancing directly to his direction.

The Kwon panic and ended up falling in his chair. Feeling so embarrass to his actions he slowly raise his head but still hiding on the table like his life depends on the wood thing , he can see the other, laughing to his startled reaction. He stand up, dust his pants and form and awkward smile.

Looking around to look for a blank paper and pen, he writes and stick it in the window "Hi, I'm Soonyoung, you are?"

The other reads it and moves his head to the side before he takes his own paper and write something down "I'm Chan, it's nice to meet you"

Chan what a cute name' Soonyoung thought while wearing a bright smile this time. He start to write again "Let's be friends ?" he asks and when he look at the latter , the smile of the boy earlier fade away

He receive a fast reply.

"We can't , I'm sorry"

Soonyoung feel a bit disappointed "but why..." yet before he can able to finish writing the boy name Chan was not in the window view anymore.

That made the Kwon feel more curious and interested with the other.

 

 

 

✉  author's note ✍

▼  Chapter I is up! Its not that long but I hope its a good starter?

It's only Soonyoung thoughts and the Chapter II might be Chan's

turn. We will know that character personality slowly by each

chapters so stay tune! if you reading this please subscribe and 

leave your comment below. I love to know your thoughts!

Bye and see you soon next time!  ▲