The beginning

Are you the stranger???

It's little Smokey all around and it seems as light voices are coming from distance. In this mist, we can see a woman's pale face laying in someone's lap. Her face is twisted due to the immense pain. But her eyes, those teary eyes, what makes them different; is this that they are not teary from the pain but of love; for the person, she is holding hands of with such affection, anxiety and restlessness.

She stretches her hand forward and move that slowly across his face and feels the emotion, she knew she will never gonna feel again. Her grip on his hand is tightening as her pain is increasing.

The other one is holding the deep wound on her stomach from which large amount of blood is coming out. His heart is shrinking as he can see the blood veins emerging in her eyes due to pain. He is continually repeating only one-word between his sobs, "no, no please no". There is a sound of pleading, begging and helplessness in his voice. He can't do anything and that's making his heart to torn apart in pieces. Tears are constantly streaming from his eyes. His heart is saying 'he should do something, he shouldn't just be sitting here' but he is just unable to do anything, he wants to soothe the pain she is feeling but that's just impossible for him to do. That woman can feel his pain, to console him she gives an affectionate smile to him. She urges to say something but all he can convey from is her eyes and what she wants to say is very clearly audible, 'I love a lot dear, you have to take care of yourself after I will be gone and how sorry I'm to leave like this but I'm happy that I'm with you till my very last breath, that I can see you as my last views of this world.'

Slowly her grip on his hand starts to loosen up and the wrinkles due to pain starts to vanish. The boy sees it as someone have just robbed him for his most precious treasure. Her eyes shut and last drop of tear rolls down her cheeks.... The boy, his restlessness increases as his heart is about to explode, he holds her body closer to him but, how long it could have last her body starts to get colder, her warm soul was not there anymore. The boy holds the woman tightly in his arms and screams as to let out his pain.