Reason to be honest

"If you love someone, tell them" (snippet)

Mina run to her room as fast as she can. She slams the door and lock it shut. She ran straight to her bed and crashing her whole body onto it. She lies on the bed, with her face on the pillow. Her tears are falling down so much that even her pillow are getting wet now. Mina don't care about anything else now, she cries as hard as she wants. 

 

"You leave me first don't you"

 

"You leave me first"

 

"You leave me"

 

"You leave"

 

Jeongyeon's words keep repeating in her minds. She feels like those words are stabbing her heart. Every time the words echoed in her minds, her heart would be excruciating in pain. It hurts so much that Mina think she rather be dead than having to feel this pain.

 

A few minutes later, Mina hears the sound of Jeongyeon's car and her footsteps coming towards her room. Jeongyeon try to open the door, but then she realises that it is locked. She knocks on the door 3 times, before she calls out Mina's name.

 

"Mina, please open the door."

 

"Please, I know you're in there."

 

"Please, Mina."

 

"I'm sorry"

 

Tears start to fall down from her eyes. The pain on her cheeks is now gone but not the pain on her chest. She don't mind getting slapped by Mina even for 100 times. She knows she deserves it. 

 

Realising that there's no response from Mina, Jeongyeon turn her back to the door, leaning against it. Then she slowly sits on the floor. Tears still stream down her face.

 

"Mina, I'm sorry."

 

"I am truly sorry for what I've said just now"

 

"And I'm sorry for what I've done to you in all these years"

 

Mina can clearly hear what Jeongyeon said. She walks from the bed and went straight to the door. She holds the door knob for a second before she finally sit down on the floor, her backs against the door. She wipes the tears on her cheeks using her sleeves. She takes a deep breath, close her eyes and she decides to speak.

 

"I leave you first?! Okay fine, I did leave you first but did I ever said that I want to walk away from our relationship?! I never said that you idiot! I leave you, it's true. I leave you physically, but did you know how much my heart longed for you? Did you know about how I fall asleep every night, thinking about you?! Did you know how painful it is to know that you're with someone else?! No, you don't know that right Jeongyeon?! You know why? Because you're an idiot! I wait for you for 3 years Jeongyeon! 3 ing years!"

 

Mina let it all out. She is so mad at Jeongyeon for what she has done to her heart. It's completely broken now. Completely shattered into tiny pieces.

 

"Just go away Jeongyeon, I don't think I can see you anymore" Mina said with a soft voice, almost can't be heard.

 

Jeongyeon was shocked. She quickly turns to face the door and put her hands on it.

 

"No Mina, you don't mean that don't you?"

 

"Please Mina, please open the door for me"

 

"Please let me in"

 

"We promise to never said that when we're angry, remember?"

 

Mina didn't reply. But Jeongyeon can hear a soft sniffing sound coming from Mina. Her heart breaks even more knowing that Mina is crying because of her.

 

Jeongyeon put her forehead against the door, she takes a deep breath and let it out slowly. 

 

"Okay, I will leave. I'm sorry. Please take care of yourself Mina-ssi and please know that I never and will never stop loving you."

 

With that, Jeongyeon really leave.