On his side

The Man Who Can't Be Swayed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Cause nothing would break my love for them separately and together. Still in this submarine! Yung may mga problema don . . .

 

Come at me bro! HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night seemed at peace, as the hallways remained vacant from any human being’s sight. A total of four men were gathered around one of SM’s practice room. They’d been practicing all day and night for their most awaited comeback this year. Shindong left to buy some snacks outside the building, leaving Heechul, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Eunhyuk flocked and slumped altogether in the middle of the room. The dancers already called it a night while the members opted to rest and hang out before going to their respective homes.

 

The namjas just wanted to chill for a bit, but a different kind of chill just slammed on them.

 

Leeteuk shook his head. “This is bad.”

 

Their fingers couldn’t stop scrolling their phones up and down.

 

“Don’t let him see it.” Yesung said as his eyes were glued on his phone.

 

“How?” Eunhyuk wanted to like a certain pic but then hesitated. Because loyalty. “Should we hide or smash his phone?”

 

“Anything.” Their leader hissed to the two. “Knowing him, I’m sure this will be-”

 

“They look good together.”

 

The three stopped the incessant scrolling and turned their heads to him. “Mwo?!” They all reacted in unison.

 

Heechul looked back at them innocently. “What?” He showed another picture he came upon on Twitter. “Am I wrong?”

 

“Yah.” Leeteuk lightly hit him on the leg. “What happened to loyalty?”

 

“Well, honesty is still the best policy.” Heechul shrugged. “

 

“Don’t let him hear you, hyung.” Eunhyuk told the SJ diva. “You know Donghae.”

 

“This is not G-Dragon performing. It’s just Jiyong enjoying the stage.” The diva elaborated. “I mean, look at his smiles. They’re all gummy smiles better than Hyukjae’s.”

 

“What?” Eunhyuk was dumbfounded.

 

“Usually, he was all rough and swag but in his concert in the Philippines, he’s more playful and carefree than ever. You think it’s because of Dara? Maybe he likes her. You sure he has a girlfriend now?”

 

The three looked at him unbelievably. “Are you psycho?” Leeteuk asked in disbelief.

 

“What?” Heechul was on the defense mode. “I’m just saying Dara ssi and G-Dragon ssi have good chemistry. You can’t turn a blind eye on that. Plus, puhleaseee.” He waved a hand on the three. “Donghae is a grown up man. He can handle this. Trust me.”

 

Eunhyuk buried his face on his palms while shaking his head. “Oh, you don’t know him. You don’t really know him.” He was groaning under it.

 

“These are too much for the poor fish’s soul.” Yesung commented, playing a video of the encore stage of MOTTE in Manila.

 

“He hasn’t moved on from that P.O. boy and now this,” added Eunhyuk. “We won’t hear the end of it.”

 

“Just don’t let him know.” Leeteuk insisted, switching his phone off. “Hyukjae. I saw Donghae charging his phone a while ago. Get it.”

 

“Arasso.” Eunhyuk quickly got up and rushed to the corner, checking it was now fully charged. “Dara ssi has five messages.” He sat back on the floor with them.

 

“Don’t read them.” Yesung took the phone and put them in Eunhyuk’s pocket.

 

“Are we thieves now?” Heechul couldn’t help but remarked.

 

“Shut up, Chul!”

 

“I say Donghae should know. The sooner, the better.”

 

“What should I know?”

 

All four of them froze at the sudden presence outside the door. Oh .

 

They weren’t scared or what to Lee Donghae. It’s not like he would do something that would destroy his name or Super Junior’s name. But even the police force couldn’t do a thing to his stupendous jealousy to his girlfriend’s fanboys.

 

Especially to the so-called mother of all OTP ships.

 

Daragon.

 

“What should I know?” He repeated with a clueless smile, sitting between Eunhyuk and Yesung. He was wearing a simple gray hoodie, black Adidas jogging pants and blue rubber shoes. Donghae looked at s back and forth, feeling something was off with the sudden silence and . . . Are they just spacing out? “Yesung hyung.” He elbowed him lightly. “What is it?”

 

“Huh?” Yesung blinked his eyes and looked for their leader’s help. For sure, Kim Heechul didn’t give a as he continued browsing his Twitter feed.

 

“U-uhm . . .Well . . .” Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk as the latter tried to come up with a valid reason.

 

“What?” Donghae was starting to feel uneasy.

 

“The comeback date will be announced.” - Leeteuk

 

“Shindong will be late.” - Yesung

 

“There’s a storm coming in Jeju.” -Eunhyuk

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae could only blink his eyes at them.

 

“Ahahahaha.” Leeteuk awkwardly laughed, secretly glaring at the other two. “What we truly mean is that,” He scratched the tip of his nose. “It was decided that our comeback date will be announced to the public since Shindong will be late because there’s a storm coming in Jeju.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul facepalmed himself, not knowing whether to laugh or mourn for his friends’ lack of brains.

 

What? “Ooookay.” Donghae nodded in hesitation, although he was a hundred percent sure he didn’t get that. “I’ll just get my phone.”

 

He had yet to stand when a ringtone played in the room. It was MYMP’s A Little Bit.

 

s closed their eyes in consternation as Eunyuk turned pale. Donghae was puzzled, leaning where the sound was, where his phone was.

 

It was in his bestfriend’s pocket.

 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with questioning and accusing pair of eyes when Eunhyuk finally surrendered at the weight of his stupid bestfriend’s gaze. He took the phone out, ignoring the alarming look from Yesung and Leeteuk, and gave it to Donghae.

 

He was about to ask Eunhyuk why on Earth his phone was on him when he noticed he got six messages from his lovely tokki. The grilling of the anchovy will have to come later. His girlfriend comes first.

 

 

 

 

1st Message:

We’re here at Araneta already. Your phone’s dead?

 

 

 

 

2nd Message:

Ahhhh! I’m nervous, Hae ah. It’s been a while since I performed on stage and it’s in Araneta! Missing Chaerin, Bom, and Minji. T____T Wish me luck jagi!

 

 

 

 

 

3rd Message:

First prod. done! Phew! I did it! Was shaking but I did it! Yay! Jiyong ssi said we should do the encore together. Is it okay with you, Hae ah?

 

 

 

 

 

4th Message:

I called. You’re still charging? ><

 

 

 

 

 

5th Message:

Jagi. We’ll have an after dinner/party with Jiyong ssi and the rest of the crew. I won’t drink much. Promise! Take some rest from the practice!

 

 

 

 

 

6th Message:

Tired. Will be sleeping now. It’s morning already. >< Are you home? Good night, Hae ah. Saranghae! ZZZzzz . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The concert was a success.” Donghae proudly told s who could smile fakely in return. “I should message her that I’m still here in- Oh.” His words was cut off with something that flashed on top of his screen. “Kyuhyun texted.”

 

“Eh?” Heechul looked at him. “What did he say?”

 

“Open Twitter.”

 

Their eyes widened and raised their hands to stop him but they were all too late.

 

 

(Missing You part)

 

Donghae blinked his eyes at the screen when Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter