~ pʆѳtʆiɳɛ ~

g-pʆɑɳɛt ~ ɳɛw giʀʆ gʀѳup ~ yg ɛɳtɛʀtɑiɳɱɛɳt ~
 

plotlines home

500*230

Plotlines

 

taken

100*100

Venus

leader, main vocalist

birth name Seo Nayeon
stage name Hera
ethnicity Korean
birthday August 11, 1995
time table #1

Seo Nayeon also by her stage name Hera,  is a South Korean singer under Jellyfish Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group G-Planet, her official time table is 1. Before debuting she was a member of the girl group Vixenne but disbanded in 2016. 

 

taken

100*100

Mars

main rapper, lead dancer

birth name Jung Eunbyul
stage name Eunbyul
ethnicity Korean
birthday April 7, 1996
time table #3

Jung Eunbyul also know by her stage name Eunbyul is a South Korean singer under Jellyfish Entertainment she is a member of the girl group G-Planet and a former Produce101 contestant who came in at rank 2 out of the top 11. Her older sister is Apink' Jung Eunji and she has an older brother named Jung Minki. Her official timetable is 3.

 

taken

100*100

Jupiter

lead vocalist, lead dancer, visual, face of the group

birth name Carina Penelope Irwin
stage name Carina
ethnicity Korean-Australian
birthday April 21, 1996
time table #4

Carina Penelop Irwin also known by her stage name Carina is a  Australian singer under Jellyfish Entertainment she is a member of the girl group G-Planet, her official timetable is 8. Before debut she was part of SMRookies and the lineup for Red Velvet and she also modelled for cosmetic brands such as Etude House. Her older cousin is Ashton fletcher Irwin member of Australian boy band 5SOS.

 

taken

100*100

Saturn

lead vocalist

birth nameKang Yeoshin
stage name Yeoshin
ethnicity Korean
birthday February 20, 1999
time table #2

Kang Yeoshin also known by her stage name Yeoshin is a South Korean singer under Jellyfish Entertainment she is a member of the girl group G-Planet, her official timetable is 2. Yeoshin is the cousin of SEVENTEEN' Kwon Soonyoung also known as Hoshi and her mother is fashion designer Yoon Nara.

 

taken

100*100

Neptune

main dancer, lead rapper, vocalist, visual, maknae

birth name Yoo Misoul
stage name Yu-Soul
ethnicity Korean
birthday December 24, 2000
time table #5

Yoo Misoul also known by her stage name Yu-Soul is a South Korean singer under Jellyfish Entertainment she is a member of the girl group G-Planet, her official timetable is 5. Before debuting in G-Planet Yu-Seoul was an underground dancer and a 3rd place beauty pageant tap dancer, her half sister is actress Lim Haewon.