Photographer (Jenlisa)

Blackpink Shots // Fluff & Angst collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, i just came back from my vacation and i wrote this story (really freaking short, about 600 words?) on the fly when I was really tired so I apologise if this is crappy! I'm currently working on a Jensoo one shot so maybe i'll make up to you guys with that :> And just a side note, I don't ship Jenlisa, which is probably why it's so hard for me to write a decent story. So unless there is a sudden urge for me to write a jenlisa (maybe a plot that suits jenlisa), my jenlisa stories would either be angst or just really short (less than 1000 words) I'm really sorry for that, so i really hope that you guys ship Jensoo too because that's my otp and i think i write jensoo the best out of all the ships. ( I have a soft spot for chaeyoung too so i love Chaennie, Chaesoo and Chaelisa :> Chaeng is really cute lmao, and no she's not my bias, my bias is jenjen:D) Okay this A/N is getting too long, pls read on but warning: you will be disappointed. 

 

 

“Lisa?” Alfred, Lisa’s manager called her, gaining Lisa’s attention.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Do you remember that photoshoot today?”

 

Lisa nodded and Alfred continued, “She said she would be late by about ten minutes and that something cropped up, go get ready your camera first okay?”

 

Lisa smiled and nodded again, going to the photographing studio, adjusting the brightness of the lights around the place which was shining to the center.

 

After Lisa had set up everything, she dragged out a chair and plopped her on it, flipping out her phone and starting to text her bestfriend. A few minutes later, she heard the door open and the vague clicking sound of high heels against the floor. Lisa whipped her head to the door, only to be greeted by a glare by the brunette. Well, maybe it wasn't a glare, but Lisa swore she was shaking at that point. Not only because of the girl’s stare, but also because of the girl’s visuals.

 

Lisa snapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter