New Doctor

Dream come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I playing  with the grass around me. My feet can't move. This place is so beautiful, peaceful and quite. Just like what I needed after knowing my disable legs. 

I giggle and laugh alone when I saw a couple of squirrel fight over a nut. I don't know where I am but what I know is... 

I like this place. 

If this is real, I want to live here.. Alone... 

This is so much better.. To be alone... 

"Hey Eunji" I turn around when I heard someone calling me.. 

"Oh Miss Park?? Why you're here?" I ask, a little bit shock because I think there's no one here.. 

"I'm here to be your doctor. Wake up"

"Huh?" Then I saw someone coming from my peripheral view. 

"Get up JUNG EUNJI!!!"

I snapped my eyes open. I look around with my eyes wide open. I saw Bomi on my left. I turn around looking for Ms. Park. I think I saw her before in my dream. 

"What are you looking at? Come on,lets have breakfast. It already 8:30am" Bomi help me to get up and put me on the wheelchair.

"Bathroom first can we? I need to brush my teeth and wash my face" I heard she humm and bring me to the bathroom.

After I finish washing up with Bomi help, we go out  to the kitchen with Bomi pushing my wheelchair. I want to do it on my own but Bomi said she'll be starving if I do it. 

"Woah!! There's so many food! Did you buy this?" I ask. Shocked with the amount of the food. 

"To be healthy, you should eat a lot." I quickly turn my head around when I heard the voice. 

"Ms. Park?! What are you doing here?" I ask. I follow her way until she sit beside me. Bomi already stuffed with the food. 

"Why are you asking? I'm here to be your doctor of course." I gulped. I saw she smirked before eating her sandwich. 

"What are you waiting for Eunji-ah? Eat. I cook all of this with Chorong unnie. She's the best cook." Bomi said. I look at her and Chorong unnie before take my food, sandwich. With a lot of vegetable. 

I nodded when I eat the first bite. It's really good. Delicious. I finish all of it and take a another type of food, American style. Bacon and egg. 

"Here, your milk. From today, you'll drink 3 glass of milk. Breakfast, evening and before going to bed" Chorong unnie put a glass full of milk in front of me. 

"No! I don't like milk. Bomi-ah, I want a juice. Please get it for me??" I saw her shake her head. "Pretty please?" I make my puppy face looking straight to her.  Before I saw what her reaction, I felt my wheelchair is pull aside. 

I'm facing Chorong unnie now. "No juice. Just milk. And plain water" she said. I gulped when I heard her stern voice. I nodded quickly and drink the milk in one go. 

"There, good girl. Bomi-ah,please bring her to bath. I need to arrange my things. Can you?" Bomi nodded and bring me to the bathroom while Chorong unnie go to her room which is just right beside me.

"Hey Bbom-ah, since when did you talk informally to her?" I ask when Bomi help me to take off my shirt. 

"Since this morning. We think we should just drop the honorofic since we'll stay together until you recover." I nodded... Then, Bomi left me in the tub to let me clean myself before walk in back when I finish. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They gather at the living room when Bomi call them. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter