Why are you so pretty?

My diary of Sowon

Like how?

Sowon unnie was just sitting there and talking to that guy I always see with her nowadays. I didn't talked to her after her drunk incident but isn't she so unfair?

Her beautiful side profile. That's all I'm gonna rant about today. Correction I did talk to Sowon unnie but later. First her beauty.

Her long long legs that go on for days were on display today becuase she was wearing booty shorts. Omg that booty~ no. You're not a ert Eunbi yah! Stop!

I could just stare at Sowon unnie for forever~ so pretty~ so tall~ so cool~ well, most of the time. She's a dork otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha, you should try to play a bit of push and pull with Sowon unnie."

"Huh? What do you mean Yerin unnie?"

They were seated at a small cafe off campus studying together for their classes when Yerin caught everyone's attention.

"Eunha unnie I think you should try it too."

"What? You too Omuji?"

Eunha turned to SinB and pouted.

"Do you think the same as them?"

"Mhmm."

Hiding her face in her arms, Eunha flopped on the table and whined.

"Oh? Eunha yah? Are you okay?"

Eunha shot up with wide eyes.

"Sowon unnie!"

"Hi hi~ is there something bothering you?"

"No it's nothing."

Umji, SinB, and Yerin collectively grinned at Eunha's smiling face.

"See you around then, bye Eunha."

"Bye bye."

Eunha turned around and frowned instantly, she saw the same guy waiting outside the shop and Sowon unnie was holdling two drinks.

"You are so in love."

"Huh?"

"Unnie, you were smiling at her like no tomorrow."

"Eh?"

"Yea, so lovestruck."

"You guys! Stop!"

Eunha floundered around smacking each of them on the shoulder.

"What was that for? I just got here."

"Oh, sorry Yuna. They were teasing me you were just in line for the hitting."

"Teasing about what let me in~!"

"It's about her one sided crush!"

Yuju smiled widely and held Eunha's hand.

"Fighting!!!"

"Yah!"

Eunha smacked Yuju in the thigh causing laughter around them and a waitress to glare at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like I tried that push and pull. And I'm a little bit satisfied. I mean. I HELD HER HAND FOR THE FIRST TIME LIKE FINGERS LINKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Whoooo calm down Eunbi calm down. You're just writing in here to calm down, don't think just write~ yes yes no. My inner turmoil is killing me. Why won't you notice me Sowon unnie? Why am I a sister? Are you just not into girls? Should I find that out next time I see her? Casually talk about pretty and handsome people? Well anyways how the pulling worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha yah! How are you today?"

Sowon cheerfully put her arm over Eunha's shoulder which EUnha shrugged out of for the first time.

"Eunha?"

"Hm?"

"Is there something bothering you?

Eunha pouted.

"Is that all you ask me? To take care of me?"

Walking a bit faster Eunha left Sowon behind.

"Wait!"

Sowon grabbed Eunha by her hand causing Eunha to blush a bit.

"I'm sorry."

"For what Sowon unnie, you've done nothing wrong."

Sowon pulled harder on Eunha's hand forcing her to look into her eyes (which were way up there).

"Do you not like me being all close to you?"

"It's nothing of the sort."

"Does it bother you if I drag you places?"

"Not exactly?"

Sowon stared harder before smiling.

"Am I not doing it enough?"

Sh elaughed before pulling Eunha into her embrace swinging lightly.

"Our little Eunha isn't getting enough love?"(infused with aegyo, how to write english aegyo?)

Eunha's brain momentarily shut down. She smells like lavender~.

"Eunha?"

"Oh?"

"I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you."

"Like making me skip class?"

"Mm."

"Why were you drunk?"

"I was given a drink, I never knew it was alcohol. I literally drank one and then I couldn't remember anything."

"Why do you trust everyone so easily?"

"If no one trusts anyone, how will we as humans move on in life?"

"You're a weird unnie."

"Mm."

"You called me a little sister you wish you had. Why?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe because I feel so close to you?"

"I don't want to be your sister."

"Oh? Why is that? Am I annoying after all?"

Sowon held Eunha at arms length frowning slightly.

Smiling lightly, Eunha pressed her fingers at the crease in Sowon's forehead.

"You difficult to take care of unnie."

"Aww come on. Take care of me~"

Eunha extracted herself from Sowon's arms.

"If you never get drunk again during school."

"I promise. It would have never happened, who even gave me that drink?"

Eunha carefully held Sowon's hand as the taller was thinking, quietly leading her to her classroom.

"I'll see you later Sowon unnie."

Popping up to Sowon's height, Eunha pecked her on the cheek and ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah....I didn't mention that I kissed her on the cheek did I......I couldn't help it she was too cute thinking like that. Anyways, she completely brushed it off. Jsut sent me off with a smile. The sadder part is I knew who gaave Sowon a drink, it was that guy. I knew he was something bad.

I was crossing the halls to get to my building of the dorms when I overheard him talking with some other people. My plans to play push and pull have to be placed on hold. I need to figure out why he's doing this to Sowon unnie.

Agent Eunha heading off~