The First Wedding

Until the LOVE Begins

Later the next day Sooyoung and woken up before Key. She was blushing to the thought of what happened last night. Sooyoung washed up and made breakfast. Key woke up the smell of the eggs and such. For some reason he was really hungry. He has never been so hungry in his whole life, but then he remembered last night. Thinking about would make his excited and so he just decided to not think about it. He put on a pair of boxer s and went outside to see the back of his wife- to- be cooking. He quietly came from behind and gave her a back hug. Sooyoung was really surprised but happy at the same time. She set breakfast on the table and they both sat down to eat. Sooyoung looked at Key as he ate the food. Sooyoung tried really hard to make the food this morning. Luckily for her nothing went wrong and all the food came out really well. As Sooyoung and Key ate they talked about their parents coming to the wedding and a couple of other people. She was really happy. Just as they finished their food, there was a knock on the door. When they looked out it was the makeup and designers. Sooyoung could see a really big bag in their hand. She knew it was her dress. Key kissed Sooyoung goodbye as she got ready. Later that afternoon, Sooyoung’s dad came to get her. She was on the pretties wedding dress ever. Sooyoung and Key had a happy wedding. Their family was there and they were all talking about how they want grandchildren. Sooyoung and Key were to spend their honeymoon on this island. Wait and see what will happen.

09TQ-0038-1.jpg

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait and see what will happen. This chapter is short because the next one will be a on another couple so please stay tuned.