Apology.2

Glow up [Twice fanfic]

S-Sure" Eunha let her in.

"So.... is there a reason why your here" Eunha said sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

"Why would I come here for no reason your not that important" Tzuyu said with an attitude.

Eunha looked down already tearing up because she knows she's screwed.

"How long was it" 

"4 months"

"Who started it"

"Her"

"What's your contact name?"

"Best friend with 3 hearts"

Tzuyu got up and went to her car to go back home to see Sana still watching T.V. "Baby what took you so long" Sana put her arms around Tzuyu's neck.

"I had to visit my mom" Tzuyu said nicely starting her plan and put her arms around Sana's waist.

"Oh let's watch a show in Netflix it's called Riverdale" pulled Tzuyu to the couch.

"Nah I wanna play some video games" Tzuyu said getting up from the couch Sana sighed already used Tzuyu playing video games.

20 minutes later

Tzuyu came down stairs " Hey Sana can I borrow your phone for a second".

"Oh umm okay" Sana handed her the phone "Thanks" Tzuyu went back upstairs and began.

She unlocked the phone and went straight to her messages and finally found the contact she opens the tab up and again she regret it.

They were sending each other nudes, ting, and voicemails of moans.

Tzuyu went downstairs with the most devilish face ever Sana even got scared "really? Eunha?" Tzuyu showed Sana the messages.

"Tzuyu I can ex-" Sana got cut off " what can you explain that you forgot our 3 year anniversary. What can you explain your ing . There's nothing to explain your Bull" Tzuyu started to yell.

Sana was on the floor sobbing she was covering her face with her hands "I'm s-sorry".

"Like I said there was nothing to explain you are a and you were cheating on me for 4 months. Your a waste of time" she yelled at the same time Tzuyu took out a bracelet from her pocket, threw it on the floor and it smashed into pieces she also took off hers and smashed it too.

"Dont ever come near me again because it's over were done, and get out of my ing house" with that Tzuyu went upstairs and slammed her door.

Tzuyu came back down stairs to see if Sana was still there she wasn't. Tzuyu thought that she went to Eunha's house because she is her girlfriend.

___________________________________________________

I've never made an angst before sorry if i took a little long my phone died out of nowhere