Day Tour

9 as my Moms?

Hana squinted her eyes open as the rays of sun came inside her room. She slowly sat up and rub her eyes, yawning in the process. She glanced at Tiffany who was still fast asleep beside her. They were all tired from last night. They did had dinner with Kate's family, and they stayed a little late there. Hana was sure that the girls enjoyed the varieties of Filipino dishes that was prepared for them. The nine agreed on loving Adobo. Who wouldn't right? 

Kate's parents were nice to them. She could tell that The girls loved being in Kate's place as much as she does. Kate's parents enjoyed their company as well, her mom even told them that they could just visit there anytime they want. 

Deciding she should start the day, Hana stood up and stretched her arms. "I'll make breakfast" she mumbled as she looked at her alarm clock in her bedside table. 25 minutes before 7:00 , the girls will wake up a little later. 

She washed first and fixed herself before proceeding on making breakfast. Since she noticed that the girls eat a lot, which was a little surprising for her since they are idols. She decided to make Garlic rice and hotdogs. Simple. She hummed while cooking, thinking what she should do for the day. She has work in the afternoon and she just can't stay inside the house doing nothing. The show will be boring, and the ratings will be low. They will be a flop, and they don't want that.

After a few minutes, she was done cooking. She heard footsteps coming down. A sleepy Tiffany came to her view as she was setting up plates. She noticed that Tiffany and Jessica were a little stiff and awkward around her, they tried not to show it but she still felt it somehow. When she asked Yoona about it, she said it's because those two were not good with kids and uncomfortable with children, specially Tiffany. Hana was even shocked when Tiffany used honorifics to her the first time they talked.

"Unnie, Good morning" Hana greeted as Tiffany looked at her. "Goodmorning" the girl said with her bed voice.  "Breakfast will be ready in a few. You can sit down and wait while I wake the others up"  She said pointing to the chair in front of tiffany. Tiffany widened her eyes and shook her head. "No, please. You already cooked. Let me wake them up" Tiffany exited before Hana was able to stop her. Hana just shrugged and continued on preparing breakfast. She's also hungry after all.

She waited for a few minutes before they arrive one by one. They all look sleepy and they almost look like they don't have eyes. "Good morning" Hana greeted them as they sat down. Everyone was still half asleep so only Taeyeon managed to say Good morning back. Hana chuckled at how cute Snsd is. 

She sat down at the last available seat which is between Sooyoung and Yoona. Everyone started digging in including her. As everyone was eating, they had different small conversations. Hana secretly smiled while observing her unnies talk in groups. Every morning she will just eat alone in silence, only the sound of her utensils were heard. But right now, what she is experiencing is far from loneliness. There's noise from people talking in front of the table, laughters were heard and so are funny jokes. Hana has been dreaming of this since who knows when. It still feels unreal to her, that there are people who will take care of her. 

"Hana, you ok?" Yoona whispered from her right. "A-ah. Yes unnie. Why?" Hana asked snapping out of her thoughts. "You're suddenly quiet" Yoona said. By the time Yoona said that, everyone's focus was on them. "It's just that I've been thinking" Hana said and smile "thinking about what?" It's Seohyun's turn to ask. "Oh my God! Don't tell me you have a boyfriend! No! You're too young! How come we didn't know this? since when? Why---" Hyoyeon's burst out was cut off when Jessica slapped the back of her head. "Ouch" She glared at Jessica. "Listen to Hana first before blurting out useless things" Jessica said rolling her eyes. Hana chuckled at them.

"It's not that I have a boyfriend. I'm not interested with boys yet" she said. "Ooh, you're a man hater like Seo baby" Yuri said causing a glare from seohyun herself. "I'm not a man hater. I'm not just interested with them yet!" Seohyun defended. "It's the same thing" Yuri said 

"No it's not"

"Yes it is. You hate men"

"I told you I'm not just interested with them yet"

"Would you guys shut it and let Hana continue?" Sunny finally cut the two off. "Sorry" they both said. "Hana, if you're not thinking about boys, then what? You are smiling earlier" Sooyoung actually noticed her smile. "I'm just happy. I haven't realized how lonely I am before you came. It's different when it's just me. I've never laugh or smile like this." She said causing the silence of everyone. They haven't fully realized how lonely Hana is yet but they felt how hard it is for her. 

"Don't worry. We'll be here from now on" Taeyeon broke the quietness and gave Hana a sweet smile. 

Hana felt like crying. Simple words yet it went through her heart. She felt warm and fuzzy. She then thought how long was it since someone actually said assuring words to her. 

"Aiisshhh. Enough with the Drama. I have something to say Hana" Everyone converted their attention to Tiffany who talked. "Uh, sure what is it?" Hana put down her spoon and fork to give her full attention to Tiffany. "Well, we have noticed that you are calling us Unnies." Tiffany started. "Well, since we are your moms, would it be ok for you to call us eommas?" 

Hana was shocked. She didn't thought about it before. Since the girls were young, she didn't thought of calling them moms. But now that it was mentioned, she realized she should've been calling them mom. "But we didn't want to push you. If it's awkward, you can just call us Unnies again. We don't mind. It's just that we want to be called Moms" This time, it was Hyoyeon who talked. She mumbled the last sentences. "We? Hyo, you're the one who is so eager to be called mom. Being a good wife and a good mom is your dream." Sooyoung interrupted causing a glare from everyone. They were being serious of this matter since what Hyoyeon said was true. They wanted to be called moms. Even Sooyoung. "I-i don't mind calling you that" Hana whispered but everyone heard it. 

Hana was nervous of this. It has been a while since she called someone 'mom' since the one she used to call that was far away and wasn't even calling to check on her. It is the first time she'll adress someone like that in a while. "Really? You don't mind?" Sooyoung asked, seems the one more excited that Hyoyeon. "Look who is eager" Hyoyeon scoffed. Sooyoung just glared at her and turned her attention back to Hana. "Try calling me Sooyoung eomma" Sooyoung encouraged her. 

"S-souyoung .... Eomma" She said in a shy manner. Everyone squealed at how cute it is coming from Hana. "Waaaa! So cuuute. Now try Yoona Eomma" Yoona said. "Y-yoona Eomma" Hana followed. She ended up calling everyone like that. She felt awkward but she told herself she'll get use to it eventually.... Hopefully..

By the time they finished breakfast, everyone was gathered in the living room, feeling bored. Hana washed the dishes although Seohyun said she would do those. Hana didn't let her so Seohyun ended up just cleaning the table.

"Aiiishhh so boring." Yuri pouted. "Let's play a game then" Sooyoung suggested. "I don't like games. I'm small so it's unfair to me" Sunny whined which made everyone laugh. "Hey! I'm being serious. And you! Taengoo! Jessica! How dare you laugh! You two are short too!" Sunny pointed. "Yaaah!" Jessica and Taeyeon shouted. 

"E-eommas" Hana called shyly. Everyone turned to her stopping their selves from squealing. She was too cute and adorable. "What is it baby?" Taeyeon asked. Hana blushed at the pet name she was called. It sounded so good in her ears though. 

"W-well, I was wondering if you want a tour in our town? I mean so you know where to buy foods or where you could go when you're bored" Hana said fidgeting with her fingers. 
"Jinjja?! Ommmo that will be great!" Sunny said, and everyone agreed on going out. 

After a while, everyone was squeezing themselves inside the van and again, Taeyeon, being the best driver, sat on the driver's seat. Hyoyeon who often gets car sickness, beside her and Hana who would be instructing ways shared the seat with her. "First stop, The Market" Hana announced which made the girls excited. "Let's go" Someone from the back demanded. It was Yuri's voice. Taeyeon started the car and carefully started driving. The inside was filled with laughter's and giggles and noise as everyone was talking into small groups. Even Taeyeon who was driving was talking to Tiffany who was somewhere behind them. 

Hana gave instructions 'left-right-right-left-go straight' and so on. Hyoyeon was awfully being silent because she felt like vomiting although they were just driving five minutes or less. "Are we there yet?" Hyoyeon asked with a sick voice. "Almost Eomma" Hana said, still a little awkward with calling them Eomma. Hyoyeon, however, had to laugh at her awkwardness because she thought it's adorable. 

To Hyoyeon's relief, after a few moments, they were pulling off in front of a market. It doesn't look too old or fancy either. It just looks like an ordinary one. "I should bring my wallet, I might as well buy something interesting in there" Sooyoung mumbled which Jessica caught. "You're just going to buy food in there" Jessica said rolling her eyes. Sooyoung scoffed. "Of course we will" Yoona excitedly interfered before opening the door since she's beside it. Everyone went out. Including Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Hana. 

"The market is devided into two. The wet market and the dry market." Hana said as they were walking inside. "The wet marker is composed of meats and fishes, as what you are seeing right now" Hana pointed to the fresh meats they just passed. "Do they have samples here? Like free taste?"  Yoona asked. "No. In here, eating fresh meats of sea foods is not common. You won't find a lot of those in here too. In Korea, you eat a lot of things like worms and so on, but in Philippines, that is very rare and you'll mostly find them in provinces" Hana explained. "Not even octopus?" Taeyeon was the one to ask. "No. Not even that. They don't eat alive octopus here" a bunch of Ohs from Snsd were heard. By now, they are passing through the section of vegetables. "Well, vegetables here are mostly the same in Korea. So, there's not much to say." Hana said, noticing that they are gaining a lot of attention from the people. She wouldn't blame the people. If she was to see Nine gorgeous lady, she would stare too. 

"We're in the dry market now. There are mostly a lot to see here." Hana said. She was explaining everything to them. From the canned goods, up to the clothes that were hanging. The girls won't even close their eyes to blink because all were fascinated. "Hana, wait. I'll buy chips" Yuri said as they passed a store with a lot of junk foods. 

Everyone agreed on buying them, but seohyun wasn't all too happy about it. "You are buying a lot Unnies" she scolded from behind everyone. But no one had listened. Everyone was picking the food of their choice as they wanted to try Filipino chips. "That's bad for your health!" Seohyun once again said. But to her dismay, no one listened. "If manager oppa found out, don't blame me. I warned you" Seohyun finally gave up crossing her arms.

After that, Everyone has to pay, but they actually don't know how to. They did have Philiipine money so all Hana needs to do was explain to them, in the end, as Tiffany and Jessica were the English speakers, they were the one to face the sales lady. "Uhm, how much is everything?" Jessica put everything on a table infront of the lady and the girl started computing. "She wasn't using Filipino numbers. She was counting in Spanish" Hana, once again said. The girls looked at her as they listened. "Spanish? Really?" Seohyun asked. "Yes. Spain had colonized the Philippines for 300 years so we kinda had that in here. Some Filipino dishes had the influence of spain. Even some of the Filipino words are alike in spanish." Said hana giving them a little history. "150 pesos" the girl shortly said as Tiffany handed her the right amount. "This would be good for a movie night." 

After that, they explored the market more. Hana has to stop herself from laughing seeing the girl's reaction. They gained everyone's attention. One reason is, because there are a lot of Cameras following them. Since they were out, it has to be filmed. It's a little uncomfortable for Hana since it's hard to move in the market but she has to do it.
It was her idea after all.

"Your market is really interesting. Where to next?" Yuri said once they were back in the car. Jessica is the one to drive since Taeyeon said she doesn't want to. "What do you want to see next?" Hana asked looking at the rest. "Malls!" Sooyoung and Tiffany both said at the same time. "Mall it is" Hana, once again gave instructions to Jessica, left-right-right-left-straight and so on. 

Music boomed loud in the car. The girls were singing along to a Korean song Hana didn't recognize. But seeing the girls are having fun, she found herself smiling. "Can we eat after the mall?" The shikshin, Yoona asked. "Sure" Hana nodded. After a few moments, they were pulling off infront of a mall with a big sign, 'SM'.

"Is that the name of the mall?" Taeyeon asked. "Uh, yeah. One of the famous malls in Philippines. Why?" Hana looked at her. They were walking towards the entrance. "I bet Lee Sooman is really popular and rich. I didn't know he has a well known mall here" Hyoyeon said in awe. "I hate it" Jessica mumbled but loud enough to be heard by everyone. "Why?" Seohyun asked. "Our company is SM, we do music for SM, we make money for SM. We just came out of SM, we were in the Philippines and far away from SM. Why the hell are we going inside SM?! SM is following us everywhere!" Jessica said angrily. "Please cut that. Don't tell the CEO" Tiffany turned to the PD with a smile. It's as if Jessica forgot that they're still filming. "Yah Jessi! Watch your mouth" Tiffany scolded. Hana, realizing what they're saying, laughed hysterically. They looked at her as if she's crazy. "Yah! What are you laughing at" Jessica asked irritatedly. "I-im sorry. It's just t-that--" and hana wasn't able to control her laughter. 


After a good 1 minute, she calmed down. "It isn't Lee sooman's" Hana explained. "It is a mall, but it has a different owner. It's just a coincidence" Hana said causing an 'oh' from the girls. And then they all laughed, knowing the reason why Hana laughed. "Jessica must feel really feel embarrassed" Sunny said pointing at Jessica, and yes. She is Red as a tomato feeling like a fool.

"Let's just go!" Jessica stamped her feet angrily walking towards inside. "Jeez jess, calm down. You're like a kid" Tiffany shook her head with a smile.

The girls found the mall very interesting too. Everything is interesting to them. Everyone has bought a lot of clothes and such. Tiffany has 5 paper bags beating the other girls. They found a lot of stylish clothes there, shoes and accessories. They ended up shopping. "Hana, come here" sooyoung pulled Hana inside a store, as the other just followed. "Let's look for your clothes" She said. "Oh, yeah. Let's buy her some clothes. I wanted to experience buying clothes for my future husband and child" Hyoyeon giggled. "Y-you don't have to. A-and I don't have money." Hana said refusing. "Nah! We're So Nyhu Shi Dae. We're rich!" Sunny boasted causing laughters from others. 

While they were roaming around the store separately, other buyers were looking at them as they were being followed by cameras each one. Thankfully, the store is big enough for the nine of them, and the crews and the other buyers so it wasn't cramped inside or irritating. "Now what would look good on her?" Sooyoung mumbled as she's scanning through a bunch of clothes. Hana was just behind her, following, staring at her. She was worried about being bought by clothes but at the same time, she's happy that someone is doing this for her. "Something girly? Or classy?" Tiffany asked while scanning at the same place. "S-something simple is fine" Hana mumbled. She isn't a fashion person actually. "Stop worrying Hana. We got this." Tiffany said, smiling. By each time, she's slowly getting comfortable with Hana. She learned that Hana is so sweet and caring and isn't scary at all. "Tiffany's right. Don't worry, Hana." Sooyoung assured with a smile as well. Hana hesitantly nodded. 


"Hana! Try this on!" Hyoyeon suddenly went near them with a pair of clothes. "What is that?!" Jessica asked as she came near too with a pair of clothes for Hana. "Hyo unnie" Seohyun shook her head feeling hopeless for Hyoyeon. She found a simple one piece for Hana. "Why? What's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked them, oblivious of their reaction. She bought a pair of weird pair of clothes for Hana. Even the color combination is funny. "Why did you chose a long skirt and a big T-shirt? She will be unbalanced! And not to mention but your color combination--" Jessica scolded and sighed "blue and green" Jessica continued, shaking her head. "Yah! Stop being a fashion terrorist!" Sooyoung shouted. "Yah!" Hyoyeon glared at them. "Here Hana, try this on." Jessica pushes Hana to  one of the fitting room. "Don't take any clothes that Hyoyeon offers" she whispered but Hyoyeon heard. "Jessica, you--" Hyoyeon sighed but then pouted. "Ommmo unnie. It's ok. Better luck next time" Seohyun passes her, following Jessica and Hana, and patted her shoulders sympathetically. "Y-you too seohyunie?" Hyoyeon whined and sighed again

After an hour and a half, they were already inside the Van. Hana has a lot of paper bags as Her moms enjoyed shopping for her. She felt embarrassed but happy at the same time. She can't remember the last time she went out with anyone that's not Kate. "Where to next?" Yoona asked as she was about to drive. Jessica said she's too tired to even drive.

"Next, and final stop for the day,

                   The park"