Investigate

My Future Husband

"So, whats the news?" Ask Hakyeon as she sit on her chair. Minhyuk nod his head while putting a file on Hakyeon's desk. Hakyeon open the file and read it carefully. 

"As what you can see, miss Hakyeon. Lee Hongbin is not your cousin. She is Mrs Lee's biological daugther. Hongbin's father and your uncle are siblings. Her father also involve in the accident that took away your uncle's and aunty's life. He the one who drive the car. Actually, there some doubt in the accident," explain Minhyuk as he look at Hakyeon seriously.

"Doubt?" Hakyeon change his attention to Minhyuk.

"The police has found some proof showing that the accident has been plan. But, suddenly they stop the investigation. They said its just a normal accident and no need any further investigation," continue Minhyuk. Hakyeon nod her head as she think hardly.

"How about the relationship between Mrs Lee and Mr Kim?" Ask Hakyeon after she remember what she told Minhyuk to do before.

"Both of them are friends since they in high school. No, actually they were lover before. They start to keep in touch few months before the accident happen. They also always meet before and after the accident happen. Until now, they still keep in touch," said Minhyuk as he show few photos of the two drinking. 

"What an old man and old lady do in a place like this. They should stay at home and doing something that much more healthier," mumble Hakyeon as she look at the photos.

"Before Hongbin's father died, he wrote a will. He gave all his property to Hongbin. But, Hongbin only can claim her right after she's twenty one years old," continue Minhyuk. 

"Wait, how you can know something like that? Isn't it something confidential?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Minhyuk in amuse. 

"I have my own ways, miss Hakyeon," reply Minhyuk as he raise his brows.

"Okay, fine," said Hakyeon as she lean back on her chair.

"How about my cousin? Have you got any information about her?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at Minhyuk.

"Yes. Everyone thought your cousin was in the car when the accident happen. But, actually she's not," reply Minhyuk.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Hakyeon as she give a look at Minhyuk.

"Before the accident, your aunty and uncle left her with one of their friend. From what I get, she stay with that friend for a while before the girl was given to an orphanage. That friend cannot afford to take care of her," reply Minhyuk as he show a photo of an old woman.

"But, why she's not calling for the family like my father?" Ask Hakyeon. 

"She did not know Mr Cha. She only know your uncle's number phone. She try to call him but, his phone had been destroyed in the accident. She also does not know about your uncle's family nor your's aunty family. She does not has any choice. That what she told me," said Minhyuk. 

"Okay fine. So, where the orphanage?" Ask Hakyeon. Minhyuk give a photo of the children who stay in the orphanage before. She look at the photo carefully. Wait. She think she has heard about this orphanage before.

"This orphanage is not exist anymore. Its has been demolished seven years ago. But, I found one of the teacher there. She the one who give me that photo. But, she can't really remember about your cousin," said Minhyuk as he point at an adult woman in the photo. Hakyeon nod her head before she sigh. She lean back and put her arm on her forehead. She had hear the orphanage's name. But, where?

"Thank you, Minhyuk. You've done great," said Hakyeon as she smile at that boy. Minhyuk nod his head before he leave Hakyeon alone in the room.  

Hakyeon think hard where she hear about that orphanage before. She turn around look outside through the window. She just stare outside blankly. Suddenly she remember something. She fastly take her handbag and phone before leave her room heading to see the person that has told her about it before.