Zedvage

Ice Land Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG! BANG!

 

The 5 boys laugh as the body fell on the floor.

 

"Nice one Yug" Their leader, Jb, complemented while taking a sip from his sundae.

"Thanks" The youngest replied getting a piece of tissue from his pocket.

"I really hate the ground floor" Youngjae commented earning a nod from Jinyoung in agreement while reading a book.

"Is Mark hyung coming?" Yugyeom ask to no one and he wipe his precious gun using the tissue from earlier.

"Yep. And he's bringin' the new kid, so we'll be Got7" Jackson answered with a disgusted face to the people yelling and dancing with the loud music.

"Ahh. I see. Is he or she-" Yugyeom didn't get a chance to finnish when Jb interrupted.

"Okay boys let's go to our room."

Then they made their way to theis inside the Zedvage, a secret place in the kingdom of Moon Haze where people who uses deadly weapons and immune of killing is allowed. Mark, and his sister, Ji Eun, created the place for a mission.

"WAH!" Youngjae screamed after hearing a gunshot. Jackson, who was just beside him, nearly had a heart attack.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!" Jackson scolded at the now sweating Youngjae.

"Pansensya na" Yougjae smiled apologitically. The Got6 were now having their steps on the stairs to the 2nd floor.

"Why we didn't take the elevator, actually?" Jinyoung questioned while rolling his eyes to the idiots he's with.

"Our leader is stupid tho." Yugyeom meant it to be a whisper but it came out loud and clear.

"Have your death wish giant fetus" Jb said, chin threatening to fall down. When they were finally on the 2nd floor, Jb's eyes travel to evey door of different rooms, stoping at the number 27. Unfortunately, the door opened revealing 5 gorgeous girls. He then find himself staring at one girl as they pass by and didn't forget to look back when they were on the stairs for the 3rd floor.

"Oh. I see." Yugyeom said teasingly and wearing his devil grin. "That's the reason why we didn't take the elevator because Romeo wanna see Juliet"

"Shut up kid"

 

 

"What is this place?" Bambam ask frightened and he takes a tight grip on Mark's shoulders. They are currently infront of a very big tree that no one could ever imagine and the place is very dark.

"Are you afraid? Awe how cute" Mark said teasingly. He wraps a protective arm around Bambam's slender body. Mark smiled ear to ear and thankful that it was dark so Bambam won't see how ridiculos he looks right now.

"Of coure I am!" Bambam half said half shout blushing at the fact that was so close with the Moon Haze's Prince.

Mark lets go of Bambam who felt cold at the lost of contact. Mark lean his head to one of the branches, lookin like an idiot finding an ant in a very dark place. Bambam chuckled at Mark's actions.

"What?" The prince ask still focusing on the branch

 "You look cute" Bambam stated and he look down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter