His Message

The Day He Left

Sunggyu's eyes becomes teary as he read an online article.

It was a letter from Hoya.

 

Hello, this is Hoya.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for causing worry to so many people with the sudden news.

I also want to apologize to the fans who are probably tired from waiting so long.


In my heart, I wanted to let you know first, but I thought the official statement should come before. I ask for your understanding for not being able to let you know for a long time.

I thought a lot about what I can say to share my thoughts. 

First of all, to my INFINITE members...

Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Woohyunnie, Sungyeollie, Myungsoo and Sungjong...


I want to tell them I'm sorry and thank you once again through this letter.

I know very well that the reason I was able to receive such great love from INSPIRIT was because I was with INFINITE. I won't forget that in the future. I'll hold onto the precious heart that INSPIRIT gave to me with their sincere love. Thank you, and I'm sorry.

I also wanted to say once again in this letter that I sincerely thank Lee Jungyeop and the Woollim family for supporting me to grow from nothing to where I am now.

From now on, I'll live with a humble mindset and work hard. I apologize for worrying so many people.

Thank you for reading this long letter.

 

The door of the practice room has been pushed slowly, revealing Woohyun.

He saw Sunggyu who was sitting on a corner of the room.

"Sunggyu hyung... you okay?" Woohyun asked as he backhugged his best friend.

Sunggyu wiped away his tears and closed the article.

Woohyun noticed a selca of Sunggyu and Hoya that has been set as Sunggyu's phone wallpaper.

"Howonnie..." Woohyun whispered.

"Sorry... I just missed him" Sunggyu stated.

"I miss him too. We all do. Its the best for him" Woohyun consoled the fragile leader.

"Yeah... its the best for him and also for Infinite" Sunggyu confessed.

"I just feel bad that he couldn't participate our upcoming comeback"