Final

Blind dates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Please enjoy :-) 

   Hana groaned as she leaned her head into her hands. She had two project assingements due in a week yet none of her team members were willing to help her, using the same excuses repeatedly, '' I'm busy, I can't make it today. '' She was currently in her room with her roommate, Somi, who just barged into the room excitedly. '' Hana!! Hana!! You ned to be there today!! '' Hana started at Somi and sighed. '' I've never been there before, I don't see why am I needed. And besides, I have work to be done. '' Somi pouted and grabbed Hana's hand. '' Seongwoo already organised a group blind date for us, and we just need one more girl!! Pretty please? '' Somi started swinging Hana's hand around with her puppy eyes. She knew Hana had a soft spot for aegyo and she tried her best to do whatever aegyo she could to Hana. '' The rest of the girls will be there too! It'll be fun! And you can destress yourself from your schoolwork hmm? You'll need it! '' Hana sighed and finally gave in. '' Alright... but I wont stay too late though. '' Somi grinned and pulled Hana up to the closet. '' Thank you Hana! Let's find you something to wear, you know, in case someone there catches your eye! '' Somi threw Hana a wink. After choosing for over an hour, they finally settled with a plain white tight fitting shirt with a maroon skater skirt paired with her favourite black ballerina flats and a small brown clutch. '' Let's go! We're gonna be late! '' Somi squealed as she held onto Hana's arm, rambling on about how excited she is to meet those handsome guys on your way to the campus cafe. Both of them met the rest of your friends, Bomi, Yoojung, Gina and Sunmi, outside the cafe and compliented each other on their looks. '' Oh I heard Seongwoo brought a new friend today and he is so handsome! '' Gina squealed excitedly. '' Kang Daniel is here too! I can't wait to see him! '' Sunmi blushed as the 6 of you made your way into the cafe to meet the rest of the 6 guys. 

  Seongwoo was chatting happily with his friends when he saw the 6 girls making their way to the table and ushered you guys over. Hana looked around and saw that she only regonised Seongwoo, until her eyes stopped at this particular guy and she felt her heart skipped a beat. His light brown hair, large eyes, well defined nose and pouty lips on his extremely small face, looking up to face Hana. He too, felt his heart skipped a beat as he continued to stare at her, wondering if it was possible for anyone to look so pretty. '' So lets begin with the introductions now! I'm Seongwoo as all of you know. '' Seongwoo said as the 6 girls took their seats, taking turns to introduce themselves. Soon it was Hana's turn and it just so happened that she was seated directly infront of her new eyecandy. '' H-Hi, I'm Kim Hana. '' Hana stuttered as she avoided everyone's eyes. Jinyoung's ears perked up and he stared at Hana in interest, with a small smile on his face. The remaining guys then took turns to introduce themselves. *Seongwoo, Jihoon, Daniel, Jaehwan, Daehwi. What's his name then?* Hana thought to herself. '''I-I'm Ba-Bae Jinyoung. '' He muttered as he looked on the floor. '' Sorry! Our Jinyoung here is very shy, and it's his first time! Don't mind him!'' Seongwoo chuckled as Jinyoung's ears turned red. The 12 of them made small talks while eating their dinner, while Seongwoo, being the moodmaker, tries to get everyone to join in. Jinyoung and Hana ocassionally snuck glances at each other, but never really took the chance to talk to each other. 

  Once they were done, they went to a karaoke room and spent the rest of their time there. Hana and Jinyoung were unfortunately sitting on opposite ends, never got the chance to talk. Somi was pretty much having fun talking to Daehwi, Bomi and Jaehwan singing a duet together, Seongwoo was busy trying to impress Sunmi with his personal talents, Jihoon was busy showing his speciality jeojang and kku kku ka ka to Yoojung, and Daniel and Gina having a deep conversation about dance. Hana bit her lips and fiddled with her fingers as her phone rang. Jinyoung was just staring at her with a hand propped up against his chin, admiring Hana's beauty. He saw her excuse herself out of the room and followed behind to ensure she was safe. He stood a distance away from her as he saw her answering the phone with a hand fustratedly running through her hair, with a huge frown on her face as she continued to speak fustratedly on the phone. Hana on the other hand, saw her groupmate was calling to rush the project, when they havent done anything yet. She felt fustrated and unfair and hence tried to fight back, but she didnt managed to talk some sense into her, hence she hung up and spun around, only to bump into a hard chest. She looked up and saw an unfamilar face with droopy eyes. The guy smiled back at her and grabbed her wrist. '' Where are you going pretty lady? You shouldn't be alone like this... Come on let's have some fun together.. '' He slurred as he tried to  to pull Hana away. Hana resisted and tried to pull her arm back but it was uncessful. '' Please let me go I'm not interested. '' Hana yelled. Jinyoung soon ran towards them and pulled Hana away, pushing her behind him as he e the drunk man a punch across his face. '' Leave my girlfriend alone. '' Jinyoung spat as he pulled Hana away, far from the drunk man. Soon they found another empty hallway and Jinyoung stopped. '' Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did he touch you anywhere? '' Jinyoung placed both his hands on each of her shoulders and looked at her worriedly. ''N-no I'm fine, he didn't touch me. '' Jinyoung sighed in relief as he dropped his arms. ''  You must be scared, let me send you home now. '' Jinyoung pursed his lips and took Hana's wrist and led her out of the place, his free hand taking out his phone to drop Seongwoo a text. 

  Jinyoung and Hana walked along the empty and dark streets of the road to her dorms in silence before Hana stood infront of an accessories stand and stared at this hairclip in awe. Jinyoung stared in amusement and took the hair clip before placing it on Hana's hair. '' Y-You look a-adorable. I'll get it for you '' Jinyoung muttered as he blushed a darker shade of red as he looked at the ground. Hana pinked too as she felt her heart beat fasten. '' T-thank you Jinyoung shi '' She smiled. Jinyoung headed to the ajumma who mended the store and paid for the hairclip before continuing their journey to Hana's dorm. As they continued walking, Hana tried to start a conversation with him. Through the conversation, they found out that they were of the same age, both of them love cheese, they like the amusement park and they actually have alot in common. Before they knew it, they were outside Hana's room. '' Thanks for sending me home Jinyoung. '' She let out a small smile and was about to head back into her room. '' W-Wait Hana! '' Jinyoung grabbed her wrist and spun her around. '' Are you free  tomorrow? '' He scratched the back of his neck in embarassement. '' L-let's go for lunch?  '' To his surprised, Hana agreed. '' Sure. I'll see you next week then? '' She blushed. '' Y-Yea, goodnight. Take care alright. '' Jinyoung smiled as he slowly walked back home, with a huge grin on his face. Little did he know, Hana was leaning against the door, holding the hairclip that Jinyoung got for h

Please log in to read the full chapter