[끝]

The Flower Language
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yumi decided to close her flower shop earlier than usual, Sehun, her only staff and friend, looks at her in confusion.

 

 

"It's still 2 o'clock in the afternoon, we don't close the shop until 7 in the evening. Is something bothering you? Are you okay?" Sehun asked while sweeping the floor, a task he do after the windows have been closed.

 

 

Yumi looked at him hesitantly. She waves off her hands over her face telling Sehun that she's okay and she just wants to close early because she's visiting her mom. Sehun nods in reply, continuing with his mopping.

 

 

Yumi can't wait any longer so he signals Sehun she'll head out first. Sehun just nods and tell her not to worry since it's his job to close the shop. Yumi hurriedly gets out into the street and turns into the next corner. Sehun follows her with his gaze and dismiss his thoughts of Yumi trying to escape from someone.

 

 

And well after all the cleaning and finally closing the shop's door, he proved his suspicions are right. Lay was outside waiting.

 

 

"Is Yumi inside?" He asked, hands fidgeting.

 

 

"No, she left almost an hour ago." He replied and continued locking the door. He heard Lay curse. Well it'll be the first time, ever. It feels odd in his ears, he has known Lay for 2 weeks and never have the guy ever cursed, well not in front of his presence anyway.

 

 

"Did you two fought? I knew something was up when she decided to close the shop early, it's the first time she did." Finally closed the door and put the keys inside his pocket.

 

 

"We just had a misunderstanding." Lay said dismissively, looking from left to right hoping to get a glimpse of the lady he's been hoping to see since last night.

 

 

"Misunderstanding? Well that's another first, well for Yumi anyways. We never had misunderstandings, and even if we had, she'd understandingly understand it." Sehun laughs, he found Lay's statement a little unbelievable, he knows Yumi for years now and he knows she's the most understanding person in the world.

 

 

Lay looks at him, near to glaring at the guy. Sehun raised both of his hands indicating that he's backing down.

 

 

Sehun knows that Lay and Yumi is on another level other than friendship. Ever since Lay stepped inside the flower shop two months ago Yumi was never the same. She's always smiles and hearts and flowers, not that she's not like that before but it just doubles everything. And just last week Yumi told Sehun that they're taking their friendship to another level, meaning dating and stuff. And now a misunderstanding, great. Sehun is now preparing himself for the drama that is c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter