Chapter 8

I See You

 

It was already forty-five minutes past five in the afternoon and the pair made their way back to the villa. Seongwoo was complaining why was Daniel took the comfort room too long however the younger didn’t tell the older that he came from the booths. The younger lead their way to the edge of the pathway due to Seongwoo’s nagging again of course. After fifteen minutes, the pair was already on their room.

 

“What do you want to do first, hyung?”

 

“Hmmm… Let’s just eat first.”

 

“Okay, let’s go!”

 

Seongwoo and Daniel rested for a while then they went to the main hall to have their dinner. The foods were prepared buffet style since there’s a lot of tourists there. Seongwoo said that they have an exclusive room for the two and they are not covered in the main hall’s buffet. A receptionist went to them and led the two on one of their VIP rooms.

 

“Here’s your room sir. Please wait for a while for your dinner. We will serve them for you within 10 minutes.” the receptionist politely said to them and Daniel responded with a bow.

 

“Whoa hyung! You really prepared for this huh. The room was luxurious and I think it was expensive!” Daniel said with his mouth agape as he observe the room.

 

“Nah, don’t think about the amount. I didn’t spend that much and besides this is my way to give thanks to you,” the older said with a satisfying smile.

 

The room was classy with its Japanese-styled motifs. There was a sliding door, scroll painting and calligraphic designs on the room. After few minutes, their food came and Daniel was amazed on the foods that have been served to them. He actually still didn’t taste some of the Japanese foods and he was excited to try most of them. They also gave them a wine for being one of their VIPs.

 

“Sushi!!!” Daniel exclaimed as he saw the platter of sushi on the table.

 

“I’ve never had sushi before and I wanted to try one!” the younger was all smile as he took a piece of sushi.

 

“I’m glad you liked it.” Seongwoo said as he heard Daniel wailed on the flavor of the food.

 

“I loved it! Thanks, hyung.” Daniel replied back and continued eating. He still didn’t forgot about Seongwoo though. He assisted him on getting his food and he tried to feed Seongwoo also. The older was blushing while the younger was feeding him. Daniel was enjoying the reaction that he get from the older.

 

“Do you want to have the wine hyung?”

 

“Nope, let’s just have that later. I want to go to the hot springs first!” Seongwoo was getting excited as he talk about the hot springs.

 

After the two finished eating, they immediately went to their shared room and changed into their bathrobe. The duo went to the hot springs and since they are VIPs, they obtained the privilege to have an exclusive hot spring for them only.

 

As they reached the hot spring, Daniel immediately get and went into the spring. He let out a huge sigh as sign of relaxing and comfortable feeling. 

 

"Omo. Hyung, mianhe..." Daniel actually forgot to assist Seongwoo to get into water due to his excitement to get into the hot water.

 

"I'm okay. Just suit yourself." Seongwoo said and he removed his bathrobe. He is now on his boxers but he is trying hard to find the huge rock to place his robe in it. He successfully placed the robe but he's now struggling to get into water.

 

"Hyung!" Daniel called. "I'm okay, Niel-ah. I'm practicing to become independent okay," Seongwoo answered because he knew that the younger would try to help him. Daniel gulped as he saw the not-fully- Seongwoo. He thought that Seongwoo's body is lean and fit. He was enjoying the view of Seongwoo's body while the older was walking awkwardly. Daniel slapped his cheeks and went back to his senses. He is now laughing at Seongwoo trying to find the water with his foot.

 

Daniel went to the side where Seongwoo was, "Hyung, you're near. Just place your feet in the water." As soon as Seongwoo heard Daniel, he stood up confidently and walked through the water. However, he mistakenly stepped on the edge of the hot spring and he sllid on the water. Unexpectedly, he didn't completely fell on the water yet he felt something hard on his face. He fell on Daniel's chest and Seongwoo's hands were on the younger's abs. He traveled his hands through the chest of Daniel to get up. Seongwoo was blushing hard as he realize that he just caught by Daniel and worse he even explored Daniel's body!

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Daniel on the other hand still holding Seongwoo to not lose his balance. He's totally grinning as he saw Seongwoo cheeks redden, which was redder than usual.

 

"Y-y-yes, Niel-ah. D-don’t… worry too much.” Seongwoo stuttered and chuckled awkwardly. Daniel reached out Seongwoo’s hand without any notice from the latter which made him surprised and even more redder. The younger led Seongwoo on a nicer area on the hot spring.

 

Both of them stayed in silence as they feel the warmth and content of the spring. Seongwoo started a conversation with Daniel and he realized that he still didn’t know much about the guy and he learned new things that made him interesting on his eyes (even he’s blind temporarily). He learned that the younger likes cats and he owned two, also he found out that Daniel loves to dance also which made Seongwoo fall for the guy even more. But the information that made Seongwoo’s face fell was the moment Daniel said that both his parents died and he was still devastated until he met Seongwoo. Seongwoo noticed that Daniel has been quiet so he decided to break the silence.

 

“We share the sentiments, huh.” Seongwoo said.

 

“On what? The moment that we met each other? You became happy?” Daniel replied trying to tease the older.

 

“Maybe yes, maybe no…” Seongwoo answered without noticing his face redden. Daniel didn’t expected the latter’s reply. “But the fact that both our parents died and now we’re both living alone is our similarity right?” he added.

 

“Isn’t it a destiny? Our meeting is a destiny, right?” Daniel asked back with a teasing tone. His questions made Seongwoo blush again and he realized that he didn’t stopped blushing since they are inside the hot spring. The older just splashed water on the guy beside him.

 

“We’re destined for each other, right?” Daniel murmured seriously, not directly to Seongwoo and he’s not really expecting any answer on the latter. Little did he know, without noticing, the older heard what he said. Seongwoo sighed and he just indulge half of his face on the water and he made bubbles with his mouth.

 

The two became silent again and they stayed at the spring for another minutes. Daniel noticed that Seongwoo fell asleep on his shoulder and he decided to get the both of them out of the water. Daniel wrapped his lower body and wrapped Seongwoo with his robe and he carried Seongwoo bridal style through their room.

 

Daniel laid Seongwoo on the mattress he prepared earlier and went out on balcony. He brought with him the wine the receptionist gave for free earlier and savor the drink. He sighed as he drank little by little and displayed a smile while he peeked at Seongwoo.

 

 

Seongwoo woke up from his short nap due to the coldness. He just noticed that he’s just wearing a boxer and it was still wet. He tried to get up and tapped beside him trying to find Daniel but he’s not there near him. He stood up and find his way to the bathroom yelling Daniel’s name. Daniel on the other hand, was able to hear the calling of his name and he immediately went to Seongwoo.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing?” he asked as he held Seongwoo’s hand.

 

“I thought you leave me.” Seongwoo answered and he blushed a bit as he realize what he had said. Daniel chuckled on how cute Seongwoo’s expression on his face.

 

“I’m just on the balcony drinking wine. I’m not going to leave you though. Never ever.” Daniel accidentally pulled Seongwoo and the latter bump Daniel and his hands went to Daniel’s chest. Seongwoo blushed hard and he knew that Daniel was still (since he’s still on his boxer).

 

“Uhmmm.. let’s just change clothes first,” Seongwoo suggested shyly. Daniel smiled victoriously and he proceeded to their luggage he look for Seongwoo’s clothes.

 

“Look for my pajamas please!” Seongwoo said and Daniel went back again and look for Seongwoo’s pajamas.

 

“Seriously, Stitch?! Pororo is much more popular you know” he gave the pair of Stitch-styled blue pajamas to Seongwoo while dagging him some teasing laugh.

 

“Pfft… I like Stitch better than Pororo. No, scratch that, I love Stitch!” Seongwoo went out of his mind thinking about Stitch. “Yah! Don’t look!” he exclaimed as he heard Daniel whistled like a ert.

 

“Hyung! I’m not. Hahaha. I’ll just change too. Just wait here.” Daniel just put on his boxers and wear his robe. He then proceeded to Seongwoo and lead their way to the balcony.

 

 

As they were enjoying the wine, Daniel had learned so much about Seongwoo aside from what he know already about him. He found out that he can dance actually, which made him shocked coz he became a tourist guide instead of a dancer (with the face of him too). Also, the reason why he use bicycle as his transportation is because it was actually his hobby. The older said that he wants to collect different bikes in the future. And he probably would talk about his love for Stitch, he’s obsessed with the cartoon character actually, bragging about his room was full of Stitch things. And the last thing Daniel found out is that Seongwoo was intolerant with alcohol. That thing really surprised Daniel, with just 3 glass of wine and the fact that wine isn’t a hard liquor made Seongwoo already drunk and can’t stand with himself.

 

“Aish, this hyung!” the younger just exclaimed. “Give me some mooore!!” the older was insisting the younger to pour some more but the younger refused. Then after some minutes, the older get tired and he passed out. The younger sighed and he carried the older and placed him on the mattress. They are both on the mattress now and the younger can’t help to stare at the older.

 

Seongwoo on the other hand was groaning and involuntarily hugged the person beside him as if it is a pillow. Daniel was shocked at the sudden happenings and his heart beating abnormally. It also doesn’t help with their current position and their face are just one inch closer. Daniel gulped as he stared at Seongwoo’s pink lips, his breathing became heavy and it was his first time experiencing the thrill on his chest. He was now nearing his lips to the older and then suddenly the older moved a bit.

 

Daniel immediately stood up and let the older sleep peacefully. He understand the thing about privacy and he decided that he won’t take advantage on the drunk guy.

 

“,” he whimpered as he noticed that he had just a .

 

------------

A/N:

So yeah, I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still alive. It was just a short chapter though. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you for subscribing on this story. I'm glad that you guys are still there T_T (Sorry if I had errors and if I wrote it too bland.)

 

Comment about how you feel on this chapter. I will be thankful if you guys will comment. Thank you for reading ^.^