Final

Happy birthday, hyung

“So, this is where you've been hiding”, said a young raven haired guy while looking at another person in that hidden corner of the library.

“Don't you get tired of annoying me?”

“Never.”

“Look, I've got to study for tomorrow's test so, if you don't mind, I'd like to…”

“But I do mind it”, replied the raven.

The guy sitting at the table sighed and closed the textbook.

“Kyuhyun, what do you want?”

“Well, I'll let you study…” The blonde guy looked at him surprised. “But just allow me to stay with you while you do it.”

The boy, not sensing anything bad in his words, signaled the other to take a seat in front of him.

Kyuhyun smiled and did as he was told, never stopping looking at the older.

That was a special day for the raven haired boy; it was his hyung’s birthday and he knew that he wouldn't celebrate it, but he had already planned what to do. Even though the older had ruined his plans, he had something he could do and that the other couldn't expect.

After two hours of studying, in which the taller just kept looking at the other without speaking and the blonde kept his gaze on the book despite the younger’s insistent gaze, they noticed it was late and they had to go home before their parents could punish them.

“Hyung, would you like to come to my house? My parents want to see you…”

“It's been a long time since I last met them… Okay, I'll come”, replied the blonde while texting his mom he wouldn't have dinner at home.

What he didn't know was that Kyuhyun had already spoke to both their parents so they knew the older would sleep at the younger’s house. The raven wanted to spend some time with his hyung without anyone interrupting him like it happened at university or in their homes. The last time he had shared a kiss with the other was two weeks ago and even though everyone knew what he wanted to do, no one said anything for they were afraid of Kyuhyun’s revenge.

“Should we go?” Asked the older to Kyuhyun.

“Sure. Mom’s excited to see you.”

He laughed and intertwined his fingers with that of Kyuhyun. They started walking, Kyuhyun would speak about anything and the other would just listen to his voice, wanting nothing but to stay with his dongsaeng.

After twenty minutes walking, they arrived at Kyuhyun’s house. He didn't noticed anything strange, too occupied watching his boyfriend's face.

They entered the house and in that moment the older noticed that the lights were off and there was no sign of anyone.

“Kyu…” Tried to say him but was cut off by his boyfriend whom took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

When they got there, the blonde saw some lit candles on the table, two dishes and two glasses. Above the table were three light blue balloons and a banner in which was written something, even though he couldn't see what.

“Happy birthday, Yesung hyung”, murmured Kyuhyun, liking the way his boyfriend was at a loss of words.

“What…? When?”

“How”, joked Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, are you crazy?!”

“No, I'm not. I knew you would forget your own birthday, so I asked our parents to let me celebrate it just the two of us and to help me prepare something.”

Yesung, hearing his boyfriend's words, run to him and hugged him, showering him with kisses.

“You're the best boyfriend I could ask of!” Murmured him.

“You bring the best out of me”, replied Kyuhyun placing a hand on his cheek. “Let's eat, okay?”

And between food, kisses, caresses and talks, they passed the evening of that special day. Kyuhyun, while doing that, kept an eye on the watch and when he saw it was ten o'clock in the night, he cleaned the table and all they had used to celebrate.

He then turned to Yesung and taking him by his hand, he led him to his bedroom. He left him sit on the bed before going in the bathroom.

“Hyung, just wait for me, okay?” He said from the other room.

Not hearing anything coming from his hyung, he eyed the present – or at least, part of it - he got for Yesung.

“I'm doing this just for him”, sighed Kyuhyun, starting to get undressed.

While his boyfriend was gone, Yesung stayed on the bed looking Kyuhyun’s bedroom and, precisely, their photos together on the wall. He smiled, thinking how lucky he was to have someone as special as the younger.

He was lost in his thoughts when he saw Kyuhyun coming out from the bathroom. When he saw how he was dressed, he gulped and had his mouth wide open; Kyuhyun was wearing nothing but his boxer and a red bow around his neck.

In all those years they were together, they never went further making-out sessions and light touches, so seeing Kyuhyun like that was a big surprise.

“K-Kyuhyun?”

“Yes, hyung~?” Breathed out the younger more like .

“What a-are you do-doing?”

“Giving you your present… You don't like it?” Replied Kyuhyun, blushing furiously while trying to act cute.

“Yes! No! I mean…”

Kyuhyun stayed silent while he approached Yesung and sat on his legs, placing his arms around his neck.

“Would you mind showing appreciation for your gift?” Murmured Kyuhyun while playing with the blonde’s hair.

“Not at all”, answered Yesung before kissing passionately the younger, while starting to caress the other’s body.

“Happy birthday”, moaned Kyuhyun in his ear.