KISS MY FT2

KISS MY FT2

LSJ2 C

 LSJ2C= VKISJ

 

As any normal day you could find the all girls band practicing after school in the music room. And as always they were completely alone but themselves to practice in peace. what they didn't know however is that there favorite admirer's were outside the room peering into it staring and checking out each girl each had different takes though.

Siufung: The way that girl moves is just delicious jasmine.. you are mine

Victor: Loreen may not be good at singing but with her looks i dont think any body notices

Ilung: Why does june have to be such a good dancer it makes her too y

Ken: Of course mine is the leader and rapper of them she dosent let no one beat her

Joon: Carmen you are so cute being the noob of them all

Finally done practicing each of the girls were completely exausted. " hey lets go get ice cream:3 " jasmine said begging the others."YAH! do you know how fat that stuff makes you?" Sydney said scolding the younger one. "So whaaaat i waaaaant ice cream :3 " jasmine whined dragging carmen to the door. " just let her go.." june intervined "ill make sure she dosent over eat. "YAY!" jasmine said as she grabbed the rest of the group except for sydney and dragged them out the door...


...

 

 

...

JASMINE

Jasmine happily swung the door open draging her freinds behind her." oww.." a voice said "huh..." jasmine said loking around before finally noticing that she had hit siufung with the door on the way out."Siu why are you sitting on the floor silly?" jasmine said as she offered a hand for siufung ." siufung just sighed as he got up and dusted his pants off. " wanna come with me to get icecream :3 ?" she offered."yeah sure why not" siufung replied a light blush spreading across his face."OK lets go x3 " she said as she grabbed his hands interlacing her fingers with his and started to walk in the direction of the ice cream parlor. when they finally got their each orderd their ice cream and sat at a booth together. " jasmine.." siufung said turning away from her face slightly red. "i never told you this... but i like you."he said turning super red at the end of his statement. " aww siufung i know i like you to" she said as she shuffed his hair."your the best guy freind ever" At that statement siufung almost cried did she only think of him as that?! " No.. I really like you" he reapeated being a little bolder. " i know :3 " jasmine said olbviously not catching on. this time siufug just fakely chukled." Oh i think i gotta go now.." he said as he got up to leave. " Oh .. ok :3 see you later siu x3 " jasmine said waving like a little girl. At that moment siufung decided that he needed to make jasmine think of him more than just a friend.