Is That a no?

Can we get an Order of you?

Jeonghan smiled as he saw the rising blush to Joshua’s face. Jeongsu was laying it on a bit thick but it got results. And that pretty pink red color on Joshua’s cheekbones was amazing to look at.

Remarkably, he didn’t stutter. His pretty face didn’t so much as twitch as he replied. “I’m not on the menu. We do have an array of sandwiches and other delightful dishes if you’re hungry.”

Jeongsu shook his head, smiling back. “No. We want you, but if you’re not currently offering we can wait. Right Jeonghan?”

Nodding, Jeonghan turned the full force of his smile at Joshua as well, hoping that it would make his knees weak. Jeonghan knew that both Jeongsu and him coming at Joshua would potentially overwhelm him and shut him off from them, but it could also make Joshua’s head spin until they had him where they wanted.  “We’re patient people.”

They stared as Joshua bit his lip. “I’ll get those Americanos going for you,” he said, voice lilting in the manner that they found cute.  He turned away from them, walking in long strides.

“He’s cute,” Jeonghan said.

“Hmm,” Jeongsu hummed in agreement. “He didn’t really react though.”

“His face turned pink. That’s enough reaction for now.” Jeonghan kicked at Jeongsu’s shin, “Your flirty come on was a bit much.”

“It made him blush,” Jeongsu said, kicking back at Jeonghan. “You’re just jealous. You wanted to make him blush.”

Jeonghan stuck out his tongue at his younger brother, annoyed that Jeongsu looked right through him as he normally did. Stupid twin . “We need him to like us. Not chase him away.”

Shrugging, Jeongsu said, “We have time.”

“And a plan,” Jeonghan added. “I know someone who might be able to help us get closer to him. Outside of the café.”

Jeongsu whistled. “Connections?”

“A friend who’s friends with one of Joshua’s friends.” Jeonghan clenched his fist lightly, his eyes trained on something that only he could see in his mind’s eye. “We can’t let him get away from us again.”


“Hyung?” Mingyu stood there, wringing his hands. “Did it go all right?”

Joshua was currently against the wall, his face in between his knees, his face burning. He heard rumors about the Yoon twins but oh gosh. The way they flirted like it was nothing. Firsthand experience was different than just hearing things. Two handsome faces looking at him like they wanted to eat him.

“Is he broken?” Vernon who just came in for his shift, crouched down and gently poked at Joshua’s cheek.

“The power of the Yoon twins,” Mingyu said.

Vernon kept lightly poking until he felt his hand being slapped away.

“Stop it,” Joshua said, lifting his face. He grimaced. He could do this. Serve the twins and make them leave.

“What did they do?” Mingyu vibrated in place, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Patting at his warm face, Joshua said, “Flirt. They flirted with me. I asked what did they want and they said, well they said different things but it was similar enough.” He nearly choked on his next words, “They wanted me.” He screwed up his face. “I don’t even know why. I’m not well known and I’m not that good looking.”

Vernon shrugged. “Jeonghan and Jeongsu are secretive about certain things. Seungkwan doesn’t even know everything and he’s known them for a long time.”

“It’s rare for the two of them to go after the same person. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them doing so,” Mingyu said, as he poured batter into the cups. “They must really like you.”