TAE&CHIM

My Taetae (VMIN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The water puddles are almost everywhere on the street when the rain starts to seize and let the day to shine brightly today, exactly how Jimin looks up to the sky with him under his pink umbrella in white shirt and jeans. Hearing the birds chirping clearly, Jimin could not help but to smile at the serene start of the day before he continues his steps to his left assignment yesterday in the darkroom.

“Good morning.” The receptionist greeted him once he walks into the gallery, reciprocating the smile as he closes the umbrella and puts it in the umbrella holder.

“Good morning to you too. How’re you?”

“Great, sir. Are you going back to your darkroom?”

“Indeed. Is there anything that I need to know, Nayeon since my P.A. isn’t here yet?”

“Yes.” Nayeon fixes her blouse before she grabs the magazine on the table and approaches Jimin to hand it to him personally. “This is the first copy of the first press. It just came earlier today.”

Jimin nods, taking the magazine into his hands and starts to flip the pages. He hums as he examines those pages with high quality pictures he took inside of the magazine before closes it, feeling satisfied of the way it comes out.

“How’s it?” Nayeon asked, taking the magazine off his hands.

“It’s good.”

“I think so too. I’ll let Irene know once she’s here.”

Jimin smiles, “Thank you.”

Jimin makes his way up to the darkroom at the second level of his gallery, next to his office. The red light that fills the room once again reminds Jimin of the pictures he didn’t manage to finish yesterday so he quickly starts from where he left. He gently moves the picture under the water before hangs it along the string, one by one while eyes are choosing which pictures to be sent to the magazine company.

Being a photographer that is tied with a contract under the fashion company does secure his financial income but he misses the time where he would travel around the world and take picture of the scenery and the culture. Jimin knows Taehyung misses the same thing. A smile unconsciously creeps up on his face when the mention of his own husband’s name brings up the sweet soft Taehyung smiling at him.

It hasn’t been fully half day and Jimin already misses his home, his Taehyung. Could not wait to be back home, Jimin quickly finish whatever things he needs to be done.

 

“I’m home.”

Jimin announced himself as he walks into the house, putting the wet pink umbrella into the holder before lifting his eyebrow to the silent sound of his house. Though it is only both of them inside of the house, it never been this silent. It is always the sound of clacking from the kitchen or TV shows from the living room or newly the sound of Taehyung throwing up-

Jimin straighten up his body, remembering the previous episode where Taehyung sinks his head into the toilet bowl and pants out of breath. Worried about his husband, Jimin quickly takes off his shoes and runs towards the bathroom in the master bedroom, stumbling along the way only to find Taehyung leaning against the door frame, sitting on the floor.

“Tae!” Jimin shouted, sitting next to Taehyung to check if there is any injuries or signs of lethargic on him. “Are you alright? What happened?”

The panic Jimin looks up to Taehyung’s face who is pouting, feeling sad over something Jimin does not know. Taehyung whines out of sudden and throws himself to hug Jimin’s firm body.

“Chim~” He whined.

“What is it?” Jimin asked, arms around his cute husband, hand rubs his back soothingly but eyes still on the pouty lips.

“I want to eat pizza but I can’t find my phone. I’m starving right now…”

Jimin blinks once he heard it and looks around to see whether Taehyung’s phone could be somewhere under the bed or the floor.

“I’m really hungry but I can’t eat the food in the fridge. Our baby is demanding.” Taehyung sighs.

Jimin couldn’t help but to chuckle out of pure happiness to see his husband acting so cute and clingy ever since he is pregnant. Jimin moves his hand up to Taehyung’s pudgy 4 month baby bumps and caresses it gently, lowering himself to talk to their baby inside.

“Bunny, do you want pizza?”

“Jimin!” Taehyung pinches him. “I’m really hungry right now, stop playing!”

Jimin laughs when Taehyung keeps hitting him (though it doesn’t really hurt because Taehyung is extremely a gentle soft human being).

“C’mon. Let’s go and dine in there. It would take a longer time for delivery.”

“Good idea. I’m starving to death.” Taehyung said, pout never leave and face remains grumpy as he can be.

Jimin chuckles at his pregnant husband’s action and helps him to stand up before grabs his car keys and leads Taehyung the way out. Even though Taehyung knows the house extremely well and able to walk by himself with his blind eyes, Jimin always being cautious ever since Taehyung got pregnant because most of the time (Taehyung denies), he will get clumsy and hit the things.

 

“Hmm~”

Jimin smiles, watching Taehyung enjoying the euphoric of a slice of pizza in his hand, out his craving and hunger from the cheesy Hawaiian pizza.

“This is good.” Taehyung moans again after a mouthful bite.

Jimin chuckles, eyesmiling at his cute husband before he grabs a slice for himself and takes a bite.

“Irene and Nayeon says hi, by the way.” Jimin said, earning a hum of mouthful pizza from Taehyung. “They keep asking about you and the baby.”

“Everyone excited about it. Seokjin hyung and Hoseok too.” Taehyung grins, showing his front row teeth.

“Well, we haven’t see them for a while. That’s why.”

“It’s okay. We can see them one day once they come back from honeymoon.”

Jimin nods his head. He is lucky that Taehyung is blind, could not see his sad disappointed face knowing their friends are travelling while Jimin is still stuck here more than a year. It is nothing to be blamed on Taehyung, only the contract he signed that need him in Seoul all the time. However, Taehyung knows Jimin more than his outer part and hearing Jimin says nothing, Taehyung could sense something.

“Do you miss travelling like we did before? Like you did before we get married?” Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighs. He hates to talk about this with Taehyung but Taehyung doesn’t deserve to be told a lie. “Yes. I do but we already plan that we’ll be going to Norway once the contract ends and the baby’s born. I can wait.”

Somehow Taehyung doesn’t convince but there is nothing he can do. After all, Taehyung is blind and judging from their past, Taehyung refused not to trust Jimin’s plan so he smiles, pressing his lips into a thin line and nods his head. “Ok.”

Although Taehyung is blind, he could hear clearly his husband cooing and chuckling out of happiness as Jimin looking at their recent baby ultrasound image, making Taehyung to blush. Their baby is only 5 months old but it grows up so fast and healthy. Jimin just could not wait for their baby to be born.

“Jimin, stop. You’ve been looking at the picture for solid 3 hours.” Taehyung said, slightly covering his mouth, his blushing cheeks.

“Taehyung, our baby is so cute. Few months before he was like a small bean and now he is the definition of cute foetus. You can see the head and those little arms and legs. You can hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter