Go Out With Me

Between The Two of You

You headed to your classroom. As you walked in, you saw the two bad boys of your school, Kim Donghyun and Im Youngmin. "It's not like them to come to school early" you thought.

Just then you realized that they were siting side by side. You then saw that Youngmin was sitting on your chair, with his long legs placed on your desk and hands resting behind his head. Oh, how furious you were. You never did like the both of them, most of the students too. Although they are really hot, they are freaking jerks.

You went to your place and faked a cough. Youngmin and Donghyun who were chatting turned their heads to you. "Im Youngmin, get off of my seat", you tried saying politely and calming your anger. You actually wanted to just curse at the boy. The boy just smirked at you. You could feel your anger boiling inside of you. "Such a jerk" , you thought.

"I will on one condition", Youngmin said.

"And what's that?", you asked.

He stood up and neared his face to your's. Your heart suddenly started to beat wildly. "Why is he so close...", you though. He whispered into your ear, "How about a date with me?", he asked with a seductive tone. You looked at him at in disbelief.

"There is no way I'm going on a date with you", you said and pushed him to the side. He stumbled and almost fell down. He gave you an annoyed look. "Fine. I'm still gonna get you", he said to himself.

You place your bag on your chair and sat down. You looked up and saw that the whole class is looking at you. "Ahh Im Youngmin!!", you mentally cursed the boy. You were super embarrassed.

You felt like someone was watching you. You looked to your left and caught Kim Donghyun looking at you. He quickly turned his head and faced the front. "Why was this kid looking at me?", you mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now recess time. The students rushed out from the classroom to the cafeteria. You would just stay in the classroom as always. The two boys beside you stood up from their chairs. "Want to join us?", Youngmin asked. You just rolled your eyes at him. "Aww, don't be like that. Let's get on my motorbike. You can hug me from the back", he said moving his eyebrows.

"Get lost", you replied.

"Fine, let's go Donghyun".

Donghyun who were just looking from the side followed the boy. When he past your desk, he dropped a piece of paper on your desk. When you looked up and tried to find him. He went out already.

You took the piece of paper and opened it.

To: Saetbyeol

Meet me under the oak tree after school.

~Donghyun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, you walked to the oak tree located at the back of your school. You saw Donghyun already waiting for you. "He skipped the classes after recess, of course he'll be here first", you thought as you approached him.

"So, what is it?", you asked him.

"I've liked you since last year. I know that I've been a jerk to you. I secretly look at you. I secretly draw you in my textbooks. I dreamt of you. I like you, no, I love you. So, go out with me", he confessed.

You were taken aback at his sudden confession. "But what about Youngmin?", you asked. "I know but-", before he could finish, he was punched to the ground. It was Youngmin.

"You  ing  hole! You betrayed me!", Youngmin shouted. "I loved Saetbyeol first!",he added. Donghyun stood up and punched Youngmin back. You gasped and covered your mouth. The two bad boys of the school are fighting for you.

"Stop it guys!", you said as you tried to release Donghyun's grip on Youngmin's collar. The boys stopped and look at you. Donghyun had a black eye and his cheeks were red. Youngmin's lips were torn and stained with blood and blood oozed from his nose.

The boys then looked and each other. As if they're doing telepathy, they nodded at each other.

"Pick one of us", Youngmin said.

You looked at the boys bewildered. "And what if I don't want to?", you asked.

"Then we'll share you...", Donghyun said coming closer to you. The two boys came closer to you until your back hitted the tree. You're trap now. The boys's eyes are burning through your soul. "I really don't want them to share...", you thought. 

"But I know who will love me more"

 

 

"I want Donghyun", you said.

Youngmin looked really frustrated but Donghyun looked like he was on cloud nine. "Well, congrats Donghyun", Youngmin said. "Friends?", Donghyun asked. "Friends", Youngmin said and gave Donghyun a hug. After that, he left the two of you.

You suddenly felt awkward. "Let's go treat your face", you said as you walked first. But he held your wrist and pulled you into a kiss.

The kiss was sweet, just like how your relationship with Donghyun would be.