Chapter 20

Kidnapped!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's kisses were getting more intense and passionate than ever. He held Sana so closely and so tightly, like she'd disappear if he didn't. On the other hand, Sana was struggling both mentally and physically against his fatal seduction. She refused to surrender herself to something as basic as lust, no matter how terribly attractive this man in front of her was. Jungkook was too strong for her, but morals forbid her from giving up. She would keep on fighting and fighting...

Jungkook's grip on Sana finally loosened when he tasted her tears. The beast inside of him was silenced in a heartbeat, as he felt his stomach clenched painfully upon seeing her broken state. Unlike the time at the wedding, the cause of her distress this time was none other than him. What had he done? Jungkook couldn't believe he almost forced himself on her due to the lack of control over his hormones.

- "Don't cry..." - Jungkook gently wiped the droplets on her cheeks away. - "I...I'm sorry."

How long had it been since he last sincerely apologized to a person? Usually Jungkook wasn't a man of regret but at that moment, he wanted to say it over and over again until she could forgive him. The thought of her being scared of him or even hating him was strangely unsettling. 

- "I..." - Jungkook swallowed thickly. As much as he despised it, Jungkook knew he had no other choice. - "...I will respect your decision."

—————

Jungkook did not return to the beach that day.

Moreover, everyone noticed something different about the mood in the house. Thus, the dinner was rather awkward, despite Baekhyun and Mingyu's attempts to lighten the mood.

After the meal, Jeongyeon insisted on playing a game, hoping that it would somehow clear the air. At first Sana wanted to excuse herself but Jeongyeon's enthusiasm eventually managed to convince her to stay.

- "Alright, let's loosen up!"

They decided to play "Never have I ever...". The rule was simple, each person  would say a statement about something they had never done and whoever had done it would have to take a sip of their drink.

Mingyu grinned. He already thought of the targets for his turn.

- "Never have I ever been mistaken as the opposite gender."

- "I ing hate you." - Baekhyun glared at him before taking his shots, along with Jeongyeon. Some chuckled and giggled upon recalling the tales abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter