I love you okay ?!

Okay ?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was eating his lunch in the benches in front of the school quietly. His friends promised him to meet in the benches so they can eat together but they betrayed mark. Well okay maybe the word betray might be too harsh just cause they didn't show up in the meeting point but still, mark felt betrayed. But the weather was so nice and it was so quiet where he sits and the wind was caressing his face softly so it was okay.

 

Suddenly hurried steps' sound ripped off the peaceful silence and mark gulped when he turned around to see who was walking at him. Lee donghyuck, the person who hated mark a lot. Mark wasn't sure about that but they once had to make a project together so they met in mark's house after school and not even 10 minutes later donghyuck said he gotta go cause he can't take seeing mark's face that close. That was the moment mark understood donghyuck hated him a lot. Cause why else he would say something like that ?

 

But even though he knew donghyuck hated him mark couldn't stop falling for donghyuck. He was just so beautiful, and handsome, and funny, and had a great voice, and great legs, not that mark looked at them, and a golden heart even though he didn't show it to everyone but just some people he loved, and a smile that can make flowers bloom. And he reminded mark the sun, shining so, so bright like the sun. But now that donghyuck was walking very aggressively towards him, he noticed one more thing about donghyuck, he looked scary when he was looking at mark like that.

 

It wasn't like mark was afraid of donghyuck beating him. To be honest he could beat donghyuck up if he wanted, cause donghyuck himself once said he isn't the best at fighting. That he is against violence. That he prefers killing someone with his sharp tongue and words instead of his fists, but he would prefer not to beat the person who stole his own heart. He could never hurt donghyuck even just a little bit god knows.

 

Donghyuck stopped right in front of mark, knelt down so they were face to face and inhaled and exhailed deeply but also fast.

 

"Mark!" Donghyuck's voice sounded even higher than his usual voice and his usual voice was high enough.

 

"Y-yes ?" Mark was taken a bit by the tone of donghyuck cause he didn't sound angry ? He sounded more like....nervous ? Scared ? 

 

"I love you! Okay ?"

 

"W-what ?" Mark almost fell backwords from the bench when donghyuck literally yelled at his face.

 

"I love you! I'm in love with you! I love you so much! Okay ?" Donghyuck yelled once again but mark was still trying to understand donghyuck's words. Cause did donghyuck just confessed him ?

 

"Okay ?"

 

"Don't say okay just to say okay! okay ?"

 

"Oka-"

 

"Anyway so yeah i love you. I had loved you since you first entered the classroom with your stupid but also cute as duck ramen hair. And i had been wanting to kiss you and hug you and hold you in my arms or you holding me in your arms and cuddling with you and i don't know maybe spending my whole life with you. Okay ?!"

 

"Okay" mark's voice was softer this time cause my oh my, the boy he was in love was in love with him too

 

"And i know you'll reject this confession but i wanted to confess you cause i'm so in love with you that i can't sleep at nights! Okay ?!"

 

"Okay" was smiling ear to ear even though donghyuck's voice was getting more and more aggressive.

 

"And god damn it i love you so much and i don't wanna cry in my room while hugging mr.potato when you reject me oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter