Cuatro

Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hi sunbae!"

 

Jisoo couldn't help but give out a small smile at the excited voice of her crush. But then at that moment, she remembered what she was thinking about few minutes ago.

 

"Hi Jennie." She shyly replied. 

 

"What do you think of eating lunch sunbae in about..." Jennie pretended to look at her watch for a few seconds and, "right now. Samgyeopsal. With me. Hmm?"

 

Even though Jisoo wanted to reject the offer, she feel like she didn't have the heart to do so after seeing the expectant look in her eyes with matching really really cute gummy smile.

 

"I-i'm not sure. Actually I have something--" She stopped talking when she noticed the shift in Jennie's face from a happy one to a sad one real quick based from the drop of her eye smile and her smile.

 

"It's okay sunbae, I guess we could go next--" 

 

"But I guess I can go?" She didn't know why it came out sounding like a question. Maybe because she wasn't totally sure why she said that. But she was sure the girl in front of her didn't seem to notice as her face from before came back.

 

"Really?" Jisoo was about to answer back when she got cut off. "Actually don't answer that 'cause i'm not letting you take that back hehe." 

 

Jisoo was amazed. From her to-die-for smile to her twinkling eyes to her oh-so-cute laugh to her breathtaking face. The list could go on in Jisoo's head and she can't help but adore/like/fall (even though she already adore/like/fell for her) for the other girl.

 

"Well what are we waiting for?" With that Jennie latched her arm to Jisoo's not caring about the looks from other people. If you guys forgot, both are famous in their campus for their looks.

 

--

 

They arrived at the restaurant with Jennie still clinging to Jisoo's arm making Jisoo be the one to open the door. The moment they got inside was the time she let go. Jisoo got seated and she thought Jennie was gonna seat infront of her but instead she sat beside her.

 

Jennie ordered but she didn't start cooking the meat but instead she faced Jisoo.

 

"Uhm sunbae can you be the one to cook it? I actually don't know how." With a smile, Jennie asked.

 

"Sure."

 

"Ah thanks hehe sorry but I really just wanted to eat samgyupsal with you because Lisa told me you like it."

 

Jisoo blushed at what the younger girl confessed. They waited a few more minutes for the meat to be cooked and once it was, Jennie excitedly picked one up using her chopsticks and made a wrap.

 

"Here sunbae!" Jennie offered her very own wrap for Jisoo but Jisoo got worried on how big it was and she don't think she would be able to say no. Jennie is Jisoo's weakness.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter