Blind

B.A.P song series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The icy wind cuts through his thick padded coat and the sleet pricks his exposed cheeks like thousands of needles, yet he continues quickly down the sidewalk with his head dipped low. He has to see it for himself; he has to know if his gut feeling is correct. His heart screams its wish that it won’t be.

Yongguk arrives, breathless, in front of your house but stands still in the shadows across the street. He ignores the numbness that coats his cheeks, the sting of ice against his eyes, and focuses his gaze on your front door. His heart thunders in his chest, begging, pleading for the universe to not be so cruel this time; to spare him just this once. The universe remains silent to the cries.

He is unaware of how much time passes, but as the cold creeps its way past his extremities your door finally opens. A strange man steps out onto the sidewalk before turning to pull you into a deep kiss. Your laughter is carried on the wailing wind to Yongguk’s ears and the cold inches farther in. The man waves and rushes to his car and before he is out of sight at the end of the street Yongguk mechanically moves forward. He watches as your eyes grow wide at his sudden appearance, your mouth moving in disbelief.

“Yong-“

“Who is he?” Yongguk cuts you off. He stands waiting for your answer as the sleet berates him from all sides. You pull your jacket tighter around you but remain within the warmth of your home.

“He’s just a friend,” you lie. Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter