final

Polaroid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone went home right away after filming Weekly Idol. After promoting in a music show during the first half of the day and then filming the variety show from evening until midnight, the members are definitely tired.

“Guys, do you want to eat ramyeon before sleeping?” Mingyu asked sluggishly since he’s really hungry after the long night. Mingyu was known to be a good cook. He has shown his cooking skills a lot in different TV shows and no wonder, he’s definitely going to be the one who will cook tonight.

“Can I have two parts?” Seungcheol requested as he rested his head on Jihoon’s shoulders.

The rest of the boys answered almost at the same time, agreeing with Mingyu.

Except for Jeonghan.

“I’m heading to bed.” The blonde said in a low and sad voice.

That definitely made Mingyu worried. His boyfriend has been awfully quiet ever since the filming was done. His eyes followed Jeonghan as the latter headed to his room.

Mingyu was trying to recall what may be the reason why his boyfriend looked so down as he started making ramyeon.

 

Jeonghan plopped down the bed as he drowned himself in his thoughts.

He was sad. He didn’t know that the others felt that way towards his way of showing affection. Though he knew it was part of the show to make that segment fun, he can’t still help but feel dejected. Is he doing it too much? Does he have to stop doing it already? He thought it was really cute if he exchanges wallpaper with s but he is not aware that they would react like that during the show.

He was awakened from his thoughts when he heard s laughing as they talk about how they had fun during the filming earlier and after a few seconds, he heard a knock from the door.

“Jeonghannie, are you sure you won’t eat?” Jisoo asked just as worried as Mingyu.

“I’m not hungry, I’m really tired and I think I need sleep.”

“Arasso, sleep well.”

The blonde released a huge sigh and got up to take a quick shower before heading to sleep.

 

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. It was a free day for them and they won’t have a schedule until the next day after tomorrow.

Jeonghan stood up and went to the dining area where he saw his boyfriend preparing breakfast. He glanced towards the living ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter