THE LAST MOMENT.

Her Last Letter, Her Last Words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To my beloved members,

Ehdeul ah... annyeong? It's Sojung Unnie yah... I really don't know how to start this, it hurts me to see you all cry, and it's probably why I writing to you guys instead. First things first I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving, don't blame yourselves for anything that has happened. It isn't your fault, you hear me? What ever happened was solely a choice I made on my own, and I never wanted any pain or harm to bestow upon you guys. I know we vowed and promised to one another that we'll stick together for a long time, so I'm absolutely torn apart by the fact that I'm the one breaking the promise.  All five of you meant the world to me and I love each and every one of you with all my heart. I would, in less than a heartbeat would never wanted to share this precious part of my life with anyone else but with the five of you.

You might be angry, confused, upset or even hate me for the decision I made, but just know that I would never blame you guys for anything. You guys will move on and my existence will become a memory eventually. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but I'm sure all of you will grow stronger to face that I won't be around anymore.

Yerin ah, please take care of them and I'm counting on you! Watch out for Yuna, because she's always breaking her limits which ultimately hurt her, tell her that she's already perfect the way she is. Make sure Eunha washes up before she goes to sleep, don't let her dirty stinky bum go to bed like that, and tell her she's doing great. Make sure the two Maknaes don't fight and that they watch out for one another. If you can tell Sinb's shoulder is about to pop again or if she's feeling faint, stop everything and hold on to her. Tell her that she doesn't have to carry everything on her shoulders. Also, make sure Yewon eats! She's always skipping her meals, and lying that she ate. Make sure she finishes her food right in front of you. And tell her she's beautiful everyday, and confidence is the key to everything. Finally, to my dongsaeng Yerin ah, I love you so so so much. I know you'll do a great job as the leader and just know that Unnie believes in you. I'll be watching over you, protecting you even if I'm not physically there anymore. Remember that. You'll do great things in life Yerin ah, just wait and see.

Eunha yah.. aigoo our little Eunha. Don't miss me too much alright? Please listen to Yerin even though you and Sinb don't listen to me much you goofballs, don't give her a hard time. I'm always watching you so don't try anything funny! I'm kidding kekeke. You're a great singer Eunha ah, you've Yuna guiding you vocally and Sinb guiding you in terms of dance, you're doing really great Eunha! Make me proud, make the team proud, and forever be our jjangyangi! Unnie loves you very much, you know that right? I trust that you know that. And please shower before you go to bed, you know it's pretty disgusting right?

Yuna yah. You're one of the members that I feel so worried about leaving behind. Stop being so stubborn all the time and let your body rest. I know you're a perfectionist that strives for perfection and zero mistakes, I'm proud that you have that mindset, but sometimes you've got to let loose and let your body and vocal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter