Final ~

I Miss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(YOUR POV)

I know Wonshik since high school. We are best friend and a very good buddy. But we decided to date after we finished high school. After we were separated for quite a long time, I go to college while he is preparing to debut as an idol group, we realized that we actually have a feeling for each other and later on decided to make our relationship official. I am the first one to confess. I just can’t contain my feelings anymore. Everything started to build inside me as I always stalk him on Instagram. He is always with a girl. Name it, his stylist, the dancers and his other company staffs that are working along with his group. I am jealous. Both of us still manage to keep up with each other when he got some free time and that is when I decided to confess. Through my luck, he felt the same way as me. We are always there for each other through good and hard time. That day, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He also said sorry to me, he ask me to make our relationship very private. I do understand him. Revealing our relationship to the public won’t bring him and me any good and I don’t want to make him sad too. He still has a long way to go.

We have been officially dating for 6 months now. The public still don’t know. He is so busy lately. The only things that make us connected are through our phone calls. We didn’t even meet up. I didn’t come to his studio since he doesn’t like to be disturbed when he is working. He didn’t even come to my apartment anymore and it makes me sad. He always stay at his studio, composing and writes LR’s new songs. There are times when I’m whining because we didn’t have time for each other. One night, we talk on the phone but it’s not a long phone call. I know he is busy but I can’t help myself from missing him. I am proud of him. The Wonshik that I know is so talented. I always apologized to him afterwards because I don’t want him to think that his girlfriend didn’t understand him. I do. But I just miss him badly besides I know he don’t even take care of his health when he start to stay at his studio.

 

Our conversations went like this:

Ravi: Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter