End

Lazy Sunday Run

Slowly waking up to tiny rays of sunshine filtering through the blinds. Solji finds herself cuddled into her girlfriend, Hyojin, arms. Lifting her head to look up at her sleeping peacefully. Her movement made Hyojin pull her closer, snuggling into her. She reluctantly pulled away from her so she could go for a morning run.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” Hyojin asked in a husky morning voice.

 

“I’m getting ready to go for my morning run. Do you wanna come with me?” She said in a hopeful voice.

 

“Maybe. I’ll go if you can persuade me to get out of bed.”

 

“Fine. Think about this the two of us out with the dogs, walking hand in hand to the park. Running around with them and having fun. Afterwards we can get food or we can come back home and cuddle. How does that sound?”

 

“I’ll come. But only because you said food then cuddling.”

 

“Yay, come on let’s get ready.” Solji said jumping up and down while trying to pull Hyojin out of bed.

 

Opening the door, they were greeted by little paws padding on the floor. When they noticed that their owners have woken up they ran toward them, hopping around in excitement. Solji bending down to pet them.

 

“You guys ready to go on a walk?” She said in a baby voice.

 

As soon as they hear walk they run to the door. Their tails wagging and excitement you could see in their faces. Getting them into their harnesses and leashes.

 

“Babe you ready yet?”

 

“Yeah I’m coming.” She said as she came out of the room putting a hat on. “Let’s go.”

 

Walking out hand in hand letting the warm sun light envelope them in warmth. It was sunny outside but there was a cool breeze so it wasn’t too hot. The park wasn’t too far from the dorms so it was a quick walk. When they reached the entrance, there was a no dogs sign.

 

“Aww, we bring them in. How about we go to a different park?” Solji suggested.

 

“How about you go for that run while I go back home and drop the pups off then go shopping so I can make you a lovely breakfast?”

 

“Fine.” Solji said with a pout on her lips. With a kiss, she left.

 

“Come on pups lets drop you guys off so I can go shopping.”

 

After she dropped the dogs off she went to the store so she could get some fresh fruit and some missing ingredients for the pancakes. The trip was short because it was right around the corner from the dorms. On her way back home she got coffee for the two of them.

 

“I’m home puppies. Did you guys miss me?” Giving them kisses after she set everything down on the table. She went to her PC and started playing diablo since she had time before Solji came home.

 

Solji returned home half an hour later to find Hyojin glued to her PC. She knew that once she returned home she would be greeted with the sight of her girlfriend playing diablo. Walking up to her after taking her shoes off and putting her phone and keys on the counter.

 

“Babe, what happened to making breakfast?”

 

“I didn’t think you would be home so soon so I started playing a game.”

 

“I see, but what are we gonna do about breakfast?”

 

“Umm. How about you go take a shower first while I finish this game and then we make it together? I also got you coffee.”

 

“Okay, but you better be done with your game by the time I’m done showering.”

 

When Solji was done Hyojin was sitting on their bed on her phone waiting for her. Getting dressed in front of her girlfriend was no big deal.

 

“Come on babe let’s go make food I’m starving.”

 

Grabbing her and pulling her to the kitchen. While Hyojin was making the batter for the pancakes Solji was washing the fruit Hyojin just bought. By the time Solji was done it washing and cutting the fruit Hyojin had started on the first batch. In no time, the food was ready and the pair was happily eating. After finishing everything Solji washed the dishes while Hyojin back hugged her giving her neck kisses.

 

“So, what do you want to do after this?” Hyojin asked.

 

“I don't know. Want to just watch TV?”

 

“As long as is with you I’m down for anything.” Giving her a kiss to her head.

 

The two spent the rest of the day cuddled together on the couch making it the perfect lazy Sunday.