-End-

Find Me

No POV

The seniors were gathering at the gate while waiting for the teachers incharge finished taking their attendance.

"Son Chaeyoung??? Is Son Chaeyoung here?" The teacher call out. 8 pairs of eyes search around looking for the smol beast but she is nowhere to be found.

"Here, miss. I'm here." The beast raised her hand while panting. Standing behind her friends.

"I thought you said you dont want to join." Jihyo ask.

"Well. I have nothing to do so why not." Chaeng shrugged her shoulder.

"Anyway. Its good for you to be here." Nayeon hugged the smol beast.

"Let her breathe, Nayeon." Jeong pulled away Nayeon as Chaeng started to gasping for air.

After a few minutes, they started to board the bus. And not suprising that Chaeng sat beside Mina, Jeong sat beside Nayeon, Momo sat beside Dahyun, Tzuyu sat beside Sana and Jihyo forever alone. (awww) Well. To clear all this misuderstanding. Only Jeong. Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana were in relationship. Momo and Dahyun were going there. Chaeng and Mina being dense to each other. The rest were almost giving up to make them express their feeling but dense kids both of them, their trials were epic fail.

"You have been awfully quiet today." Mina said to her seatmate.

"Yeah. I'm sleppy." Chaeng landed her head on Mina's shoulder. But who knows that there was something else playing in her head.

"Take a sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive." Mina pat Chaeng's head.

"Can you two stop being lovely and date already." Jeong teased.

"Yeah. Both of you are sweeter than Momo and Dahyun." Nayeon joined.

"Heyy. Don't include us with them." Momo whined. And they continue to tease each other while the original cause of the teasing already mutant to the teasing just ignore the teasing.

A few hours later

They finally arrived to their destination. But the teacher said they had to walk a few kilometers into the woods for their base camp. Which resulting groans from the students. Despite their complains, they had no other choice but to carry their heavy bag and walked into the woods. Chaeng had her eyes to everyone as they walked to their base camp.

"Is there anything wrong, Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina asked as she noticed that Chaeng was eyeing everyone.

"Nothing. Just looking at anybody. Let me take your bag. You must be tired already." Chaeng attempted to take away Mina's bag from her shoulder but Mina declined her offer. So Chaeng forcefully take away her bag and warned the ballerina to not take it back. While at front of them, Nayeon had been whining to Jeong for the whole 10 minutes so that she carried her bag.

"For God's sake. Please take her bag, Jeong. I had enough of this woman." Tzuyu glared at Nayeon. In the end, Jeong had no choice but to carry Nayeon's bag. She rather carried the bag than being killed by Tzuyu,

Its already 10pm when they arrived at the basecamp. Everyone was hungry and tired. Hence they quickly did the job that they had been assigned to. Some of the boys find woods for campfire, some of the girls prepared their late dinner, some of them set up their tent.

"Has anyone seen Momo?" Dahyun suddenly shouted. Receiving shakes from the others.

"Oh my god. Did she lost or what?" Dahyun started to panicked. The free people then looked around the base camp searching for Momo.

Chaeyoung POV

What the heck? Its only the first night. . I ruffled my hair frustrated. I should be more careful.

Flashback the night before the departure

I were walking back from my late training when I saw a note at my house's gate. I reached it and read.

If you want to see your friends again, you better watch them with your eyes.

Who knows today might be the last day you see them.

Especially Myoui Mina.

I looked around searching for the culprit. I wrecked the note and stormed into my house. Who the hell are you?

Flashback end

No POV

More people are helping Dahyun to find Momo but their effort were useless since they cant find her anywhere. Dahyun started to sob harder.

"Listen here. I need you guys to stay to each other. Do walk alone. It might be dangerous. We will divide into groups and continue to search for Momo. Girls please stay here. Boys take your flashlight and form a group of 4. We need to find Momo before its too late." Chaeng started to instructred the others. They dont mind a petite girl like her lead them because they know she is more than capable to do so. So the boys took their flashlight and formed a group like instructed. The girls gathered around the campfire holding hands with each other. Jeong, Chaeng and Tzuyu also joined the search.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina called Chaeng before she started her search.

"Mina. Look. Its dangerous out there. So please, stick with the others. I dont want to lose you too. Alright? I will back. I promise." Chaeng grabbed Mina's shoulder and ensure her before leaving.

"Be careful, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina whispered to herself while looking at the back of Chaeng walking away with another 3 boys.

The search continue until dusk. All of them were mentally and physically tired. So they decided to halt the search and continue after the sunrise. The boys took a nap for a while, while the girls prepare for their breakfast.

A few minutes later another name was shouted. 

"Where is Sana? Does anyone know where she is?" Tzuyu looked around the basecamp. And yet she earned headshakes.

"Guys. Sana is gone." She finally annouced to the crowd as she finished looked all over the camp.

"Nayeon is gone too." Jeong suddenly announced. She show up after searching for Nayeon.

Chaeng's eyes looked around the crowd and sigh relieved after she saw Mina with Dahyun and Jihyo. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist in anger. Who the hell are you???

"We should'nt waste more time. Come on. Lets continue searching. I need some boys to look after the girls. Its already bright. Lets down the grouping into three and widen the perimeter. I dont afford to lose anyone of you anymore." Chaeng obviously said the last line to everyone. But her eyes fixed to Mina. Without her knowing someone saw that and smirked at her.

The search continue until Chaeng received a news that Tzuyu and Jeong also gone nowhere to be found. Chaeng felt so devasted that she cant protected her friends. Now 5 of her bestfriends already gone. Is the culprit only pick her bestfriends and not the other. Chaeng quickly ran back to the base camp.

"Are Mina, Jihyo and Dahyun still here?" She quickly asked.

"Yes but Chaeyoung-ah. Yeri is gone." One of the senior answer her. This gave Chaeng more headache. So they dont pick just on my bestfriends. It just anyone. . Chaeng ruffled her hair more.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Are you alright?" Mina approached her.

"Mina." Chaeng quickly gave her a tight hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Whats wrong? Are you alright?" Mina pat Chaeng's back.

"I cant forgive myself if you are gone too." Chaeng pulled away and stared to Mina's eyes.

"I wont be gone. You will take care of me right? And if I also go missing. You will search for me right?" Mina cupped Chaeng's cheek.

"Of course I will find you even at the end of the earth. I will find the others too." Chaeng ensured her.

"How about you? You wont be missing?" Mina asked back.

"Hey. Its Son Chaeyoung you are talking about." Chaeng said making Mina chuckled.

"Of course. Its the smol Son Chaeyoung I'm talking about." Mina fix Chaeng's messed hair. "Doenst you have a troop to lead, Son Chaeyoung?" She continued.

"Right. Promise me to take care of yourself. Dont let anyone take you away. Scream if somebody attack you. Scream my name and I will be there for you. Promise me, Mina." Chaeng's eyes looked concernly at Mina's.

"I will, cub. Go and find our friends. And you too. Promise me the same. Take care of yourself." Mina made Chaeng promised the same.

"Come on. Its Son Chaeyoung. Of course I will take care of myself." Chaeng smiled showing her deep dimple. And off she went to continue the searching.

Little that they knew, someone or a few people were eyeing on them since the beginning.

The search continue until the sun high up them. They stopped and took a break before continue searching.

"Guys. Eat first before continue." A senior shouted for the boys.

"Gosh this is heaven. Who cooked this? Its so delicious!!" A boy shouted in happiness.

"Its Son Wendy of course." The girls pointed at Wendy who was still distributing the food to the others.

"Marry me Wendy-ahh." Another boy shouted for her. And boy. Its lighten the place for a bit. 

Chaeng on the other hand felt weird. Why did the girls didnt shout when they were gone. Why there was no clue at all. Why on earth that they didnt find them despite searching a large area. Is the culprit was actually among them. What they want actually. She lost appetite thinking about all this.

"Why dont you finish eating first before you worry about the others." Mina sat beside her.

"I cant. How about them. Are they eating? Momo and Jeongyeon. They will be starving." Chaeng looked down.

"How about you? Wont they think about you? They must dont want to see you skinny when you find them later. They will whining at me for not giving you food." Mina chuckled a bit.

"How come you be so calm after all this happen. You friends are missing, Mina." Chaeng looked at her disbelief.

"Because I have you searching for them. I know you will find them no matter what. I know you wont give up. I know you will beat the one who take take them. I feel safe with you." Mina answered seriously.

"Why? Why you believe in me? I still cant find them." Chaeng at the urge of crying.

"Because you are Son Chaeyoung. Look around you. They are all with you. They believe in you thats why they dont stop searching." She pat Chaeng's head.

"You are making me feel more burden. Mina." Chaeng hung her head low.

"Dont be. There are other people with you. You are not alone. They are with you. I. Always be with you." Mina smiled.

"Thanks, Mina. I will do my best and protect you all." Chaeng said.

"Guys. Dahyun is missing." "There go my lunch. Save this for me. I have friends to be find." Chaeng left the base with the boys.

The dark came after a useless search. It became worse when Chaeng reached the base.

'Ahh! Chaeyoungg-ah!!!!' Chaeng quickly be on alerted. "Mina." She tried to find out where the voice came from. Another vivid voice can be heard. She quickly ran to where she felt the scream came from. Leaving the other clueless. One of them smirked looking at the girl running towards the voice. 

"Mina!!! Myoui Mina!!! Where are you!! Answer me, MIna!!!!" Chaeng shouted while running deeper into the woods. Suddenly she stopped and picked up something from the ground. Mina's watch. She cletch hard to the watch and looked around. "Where are you, Mina." She gritted her teeth. She then spot a paper at a tree near her.

If you want to save your friends. 

Move straight from here.

Be fast. You dont want anything happen to them, right?

Especially Myoui Mina.

She harshly took the paper and walked straight. "Dont you dare to do anything to her." She muttered under her breath as she slowly started to run. She then spotted a house near the river. She took her breathe and walked to the house. She looked around incase someone might popped up and attacked her. She ready with her stance. Slowly she opened the door and jumped inside with a taekwando stance. "Fight me! I have black belt!" She bursted out to cover her nerve. The person that were hiding almost burst a laugh when she did that but immediately control it. Chaeng looked around and found out that there are no one there, she put down her fist. She took out her flashlight and explored the house, searching for her friends.Suddenly... PPAANGG! She felt to the ground.

A moment later.

Feeling hurt at the back of her head, she grunted and opened her eyes. It was blur at first and slowly it became cleared enough to make her shout.

"MINA!!!" She was suprised to see Mina being tied lifelessly a few feet away from her.

"Mina. Wake up please. Mina!!!" She wringled to release herself since she also being tied to the chair. Her hands were bleeding from of the rope around her wrist. After struggling hard, she finally managed to free herself. She then quickly ran to Mina and untied her.

"Mina. Wake up, Mina. Myoui Mina. Dont joke on me. Mina." She shook Mina and slapped her a few times but Mina still not waking. 

"Mina. Wake up, please. Dont leave me. I love you, Mina. I cant live without you. Please, Mina. I love you." Chaeng bursted into tears and hugged Mina tightly.  She lied Mina on the floor and ready to do CPR.

"Gosh. This is not how I imagine our first kiss. But do I have other choice." She lean down to start the CPR. Nervous enough that she slowly approach Mina's mouth with shaking hands. When she almost reached Mina's mouth, Mina suddenly lean to her and kissed her. This make Chaeng shocked and jerked away. 

"Y-yo-you." She hold her lips where Mina kissed just now. 

"You are too slow." Mina chuckled.

"You are awake all this time?" Chaeng still in shocked.

"Er. Kinda?" Mina shrugged her shoulder.

"So you heard it?" Chaeng asked again.

"Heard what?" Mina grinned.

"That I said I love you." Chaeng muttered under her breathe but Mina heard that.

"Yeah I heard that. Why dont you say again?" Mina lean closer.

"I love you?" Chaeng said slowly.

"I cant hear that. You are screaming before." Mina teased.

"I love you." Chaeng said just a little like A LITTLE LITTLE louder than before.

"Come on Son Chaeyoung, be a man already." Momo suddenly shouted from behind.

"You stupid. Way to ruin the moment." Jeong pull her down.

Flashback

1)

Jeongyeon wore her sweater and masked to cover her face when she put the note at Chaeng's gate and quickly hide. Silently she watched Chaeng approached the note and read it. She quickly texted the other. 'Read'

2)

The seven of them eyeing each other as they reached the base camp. And Jihyo gave a cue to start.

"Has anyone seen Momo?" Dahyun suddenly shouted while Momo silently slipped out from the base camp to hiding from everyone. Well actually only from Chaeng. She literally signalled everyone that saw her to not tell anyone.

3)

Jihyo eyeing the other, they noticed it and took it as the cue.

"Where is Sana? Does anyone know where she is?" Tzuyu looked around the basecamp. And yet she earned headshakes.

"Guys. Sana is gone." She finally annouced to the crowd as she finished looked all over the camp.

"Nayeon is gone too." Jeong joined her.

They smirked when they noticed Chaeng's eyes when she instructed the others.

4)

When go for the 'search', Jeong and Tzuyu took that oppoturnity to 'get kidnap'. And just in case, they take Yeri with them. They had to grant Yeri's wish to take her away.

5)

Jihyo made sure that Chaeng did not looking at them when she cued Dahyun to go, before asking another senior to announce her 'disappearance.'

6)

Mina was sitting at her tent when suddenly Nayeon and Jeong approached her. 

"What.. When.. Whenn.." She gasped when she saw the two of them standing infront of her.

"Can you just be a good friend and follow us, Mina." Jeong took Mina's arm and dragged her away.

"Come on. Faster before Chaeyoung is back." Nayeon grabbed another arm and helped Jeong to drag Mina away.

"What you guys doing? Chaeyoung is looking for you guys." Mina confused.

"Follow us first, question later. I think here is fine, Jeongyeon-ah." Nayeon stopped her paced.

"Yeah. Just wait for the sign." They sit under a tree waiting for the sign.

"You guys owe me a explaination here." Mina crossed her arms.

"Later. The sign is here." They saw a light waving from far.

"Ok. Listen here Mina. I need you to scream Chaeyoung's name." Jeong asked, I mean she ordered Mina.

"And why should I?" Mina protested.

"Because you love Son Chaeyoung. Now scream." Nayeon poked Mina's waist making her screamed.

"Ahh! Chaeyoungg-ah!!!!" She screamed.

"Wow. I never knew you can scream this loud." Jeong and Nayeon laughed.

"Ok. One more time." Nayeon poked Mina's waist again and caused the girl to shout again. After that they dragged the poor girl to the house.

7)

"Mina. Sorry for this." Momo quickly knocked Mina's head with a bat when Mina entered the house.

"Oh my god. Does she dead?" The 6 of them looked at Mina lying on the floor unconcious.

"I dont think so, Momo-ah." Dahyung ensured her.

"Come on. Chaeyoung will arrived anytime soon. Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, Dahyun. Carry Mina to the room and tie her. Sana and Nayeon. We need to hide." Then they all move according to Jihyo instruction.

Nayeon had a camera with her, recording while hiding. While in the room, Jeong in charged of recording the situation.

Slowly the door opened and Chaeng jumped in with a taekwando stance. "Fight me! I have black belt!" She bursted out. Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo almost burst into a laugh when Chaeng did that but immediately control it. Slowly Jihyo approached behind Chaeng and knocked her out.

"God. I didnt hit too hard right?" Jihyo bit her nails after she saw lifeless Chaeng on the floor. They then carried Chaeng to the room they put Mina and tied her to another chair. Mina slowly wake up when she heard voices.

"Chaeng" She wanted to shout but Tzuyu quickly cover .

"We are doing this for you guys." Sana tried to explain.

"For now, can you please pretend that you are still no awake. Dont respond to Chaeyoung when she wake up. Dont do anything until we said so. Clear?" Jihyo said with authoritive that Mina cannot fight her back.

"Now be a good girl and continue sleeping." Nayeon pat Mina's head before joining the others hiding.

Flashback end.

"So you guys planned for this?" Chaeng shook her head disbelief.

"Er. It was fun though." Tzuyu shrugged.

"I should had noticed Jeongyeon's handwritting on the notes. You knew about this?" Chaeng asked Mina.

"No. They dont want to explain to me." Mina frowned.

"Does the others knew?" Chaeng asked the rest.

"Well. Sort of. Or you will find us easily." Jeong answered.

"Gosh. You guys are crazy." Chaeng chuckled.

"Well. At least you guys kissed." Sana suddenly said making the two said people blushing.

"So guys. Mission accomplished." The 7 of them high fived with each other. 

While they were celebrating, Mina tugged Chaeng's shirt making her looked at Mina. Chaeng raised her eyebrow.

"I love you,too." Mina gave her gummy smile.

"Stop making me worried about you." Chaeng gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Enough of this sweetness. Lets get back to the base. I said to the teacher we will be back before 11." Jihyo cut off the gayness infront of her.

Chaeng helped Mina to stand up.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Your wrist." Mina looked at Chaeng's wrist closer.

"Blame those crazy that tied the rope." Both of them looked at the other 7 that happily laugh with each other.

"I will treat it later. Lets go." Chaeng interwined their hand together and joined those 7 crazy but lovely friends.

When they arrived at the base camp, all of the senior gave them an applaused. It became louder when they saw Mina and Chaeng interwined hand.

"You guys did a good job to hide us and blocked Chaeyoung from coming to the house." Jihyo started a speech.

"Anyway. All hail Michaenggg!!!" They all chanted 'Michaeng' making the main characters blushed. And the night continued with smile plastered on all the seniors' face.

Especially Mina and Chaeng who smiled brighter than ever.


And yeah. I'm at writing ending.

Anyway. End of the story,

Byong!