B--blood!!!

Red Situation

"Oppaaaaaa how do I look?" Nara asked his older brother who was sitting on the couch in the living room, playing with his phone.

 

"Nara ah, for the hundredth time, you look pretty!" Doyoung dramatically replied his sister. 

 

Nara rolled her eyes at her brother's exaggeration. Nara patted her pink blouse which she matched with a sweet cream pants. Nara ran up to her room to comb her hair once more. 

 

You may think she was getting ready for a date but no. Really, she was just waiting for her crush to come for their pair schoolwork. 

 

Na Jaemin. 

 

Bright boy, bright smile, big eyes, always positive, the boy who makes Nara's heart flutter everytime she sees him. 

 

A few seconds later, the doorbell rang. Nara widened her eyes, panic at his arrival. She rushed downstairs and saw her brother about to open the door. 

 

"Oppa no!" she half screamed and half whispered.

 

She knew once Doyoung opened the door, he would and embarrass the out of her. 

 

Doyoung only smirked and hurried to the front door. Nara ran towards him right before he unlocked the door. 

 

Doyoung tried stretching his arm to reach the door while Nara pulled him back. Seconds of wrestling drained Nara's energy little by little, which gave Doyoung the chance to open the door. 

 

Nara froze once she heard the door unlocked. She was literally backhugging Doyoung in attempt pull him back when a familiar face appeared in front of her. 

 

Jaemin was smiling but soon his face turned into a confused face. Nara quickly pushed Doyoung away and chuckled awkwardly. 

 

"Hi Jaemin! I'm Doyoung, Nara's older brother. wow, you are handsome just like what Nara told me,". 

 

Nara widened her eyes and slapped her brother's arm before pushing him aside. 

 

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't make sense most of the time. Let's just go to my room and finish our project." Nara quickly said. Her face was red from blushing. Jaemin smirked and nodded.

 

Nara clutched her chest. There goes her heart. She swore anyone near her could hear her heartbeat. 

 

Once they were upstairs, Doyoung quickly shouted before they closed the doors to her room.

 

"Don't you dare do anything to my sister! I know she is pretty but--- "

 

His voice died down as Nara shut her doors close. She smiled awkwardly to Jaemin before asking him to sit on one of the chair that she prepared.

 

 

An hour and a half passed since they started their work. Nara suddenly felt dizzy. She clutched her stomach as she felt a cramp and slowly carressed her back as she felt a sharp pain. 

 

*Aish, it can't be*.

 

She looked at the calender. It wasn't the time for her period. Her last period was about 18 days ago, and it was still not the day according to her cycle. Nara shook the thoughts away and thought that she was feeling like this because of too much work . 

 

"You okay?" Jaemin asked as he saw Nara's uncomfortable face. 

 

Nara bit her lips and nodded.

 

"Hey Jaemin, I think I need to use the toilet for a while.".

 

Jaemin gave an okay sign and watched Nara as she stood up. 

 

As Nara was about to open the door, she heard a gasp.

 

"N--Nar--ra ah, you're b--bl--leeding!". Jaemin shouted in a panic manner.

 

Nara widened her eyes and touched her face, she thought her nose was bleeding because of too much stress.

 

"Where?!". Nara asked.

 

Jaemin's face turned red as he looked at the direction of her blood. 

 

"D--Down Th--there," Jaemin said as he pointed to Nara's bottom, facing away from her. 

 

Nara gulped down her saliva forcefully nefore running for the toilet.

 

 

 

 

"Nara ah? Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Is your illness that serious?". Jaemin was asking alot of questions from outside the bathroom. 

 

 

Nara inside was panicked and didn't hear a word he said. She forgot to stock up her pad and there was literally none in her cupboard she kept in the bathroom. 

 

Nara mustered all her courage and called for Jaemin's name. 

 

Jaemin replied to her as quick as a lightning.

 

"C--can you call Doyoung Oppa and tell him what happened? He will know what to do.". 

 

Doyoung left to meet his friends earlier that day so it was only the both of them in the house. 

 

Jaemin quickly took her phone and dialled Doyoung's number. 

 

After telling him everything, Doyoung chuckled before telling him what to do.

 

"Jaemin ah, first and foremost, she is totally fine. Girls bleed every month okay. Now, you will need to run to the nearest convenience store and buy a packet of sanitary pads. Since it's her first day, buy the long one, about 32cm long, with wings. And one more thing, treat her carefully, sometimes, she is just not herself during this time of the month. One second she is happy another second she is angry. I got to go now. Goodluck!".

Jaemin told Nara that he had to go out for a while to buy her needs.

 

When Jaemin arrived at the store, he was not embarrassed, he was just confused. There were too many brands and he didn't know which one to buy for her.

 

"aww, he is definitely buying for his girlfriend,". Jaemin heard some girls whispering. 

 

He rubbed his nape, blushing that someone called him Nara's boyfriend.

 

As he was still confused, a girl about his age approached him.

 

"You need some help?". The girl asked shyly.

 

Jaemin nodded not even looking at her.

 

"Her brother asked me to buy the 32cm long one and with wings but I have no idea which brand to buy. " Jaemin told.

 

The girl chuckled and took one right away. 

 

"This is every girl's favourite. I hope she wears it comfortably.".

 

Jaemin flashed a smile before thanking her and quickly paid for it.

 

He then quickly went back to her house. He ran upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

 

"N--Nara ah, here's your thingy,". 

 

Nara slowly opened the door and stopped when a small crack was formed and quickly snatched the sanitary pads from Jaemin. 

 

Jaemin was relieved Doyoung said that she was fine. But he was worried about his last words. 

 

He decided to just wait in front of the bathroom door in case Nara needed any help.

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting, Nara finally exited the bathroom with a swollen face. 

 

Jaemin bit his lips as he was worried and helped Nara walked to her bedroom.

 

"Jaemin ah, I'm sorry but can I rest? You can continue our project or you can just go back and we'll continue our project next time." Nara said with a sorry face.

 

Jaemin smiled and shook his head.

 

"It's okay, projects later, you have to rest well first. I'll accompany you till Doyoung hyung comes back home,".

 

Nara smiled as she lifted her comforter and laid on her bed before covering herself up with her comforter. 

 

A few minutes passed, Nara was still okay. Jaemin thought everything was okay until he heard a groan escaping from Nara's lips.

 

"Are you alright?" Jaemin carefully asked.

 

Nara rolled her eyes. "Do i look alright? Can you go bring me some heat pack please. Immediately!". 

 

Jaemin gulped and nodded before rushing to search for the heat packs.

 

"They're in my drawers you idiot!". Nara said harshly.

 

*oookay, so this was what Doyoung hyung meant.* Jaemin thought as he passed the heat pack to Nara.

 

Nara brought in under the comforter and put it on her stomach.

 

"Ahh, that's a relief", Nara moaned, her eyes barely opening. 

 

She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them back. She slowly turned towards Jaemin and smiled.

 

"Thanks Jaemin for helping. And thank you for staying with me although i've been such a brat to you. My moodswing is all over the place. Hope you understand.".

 

Jaemin chuckled and shook his head. He stretched his arm out and carressed Nara's hair.

 

"No no , it's no problem. Don't worry.". 

 

 

Nara hummed before she thought of something.

 

"Jaemin ah, how did you know I wear this brand? Did Doyoung oppa tell you?".

 

Jaemin was taken aback by her question.

 

"Hmm actually, he didn't. A girl helped me choose that one and said that every girl fa our that brand. So I---"

 

" A GIRL?!". Nara suddenly blurted out.

 

Jaemin stopped talking and nodded his head confusingly.

 

"Were you helping me or flirting with other girls? Boys are gonna be boys huh". Nara rolled her eyes and lied down back on her comfy bed.

 

Jaemin looked at her like she was an alien. Her comeback was soooo out of topic. He didn't understand why she was like this all of a sudden.

 

The next second, he heard sobbings. Jaemin scratched his head. He didn't know what to do.

 

"Nara ah~ Please, I'm sorry I asked for help from another girl okay? But why are you mad? Are you perhaps, jealous?". Jaemin cooed carefully and can't help but a bit. 

 

 

Nara pushed a comforter aside and glared at Jaemin. She sniffed and pouted.

 

Jaemin refrained his chuckle because Nara was too cute right now.

 

"Of course I'm jealous! I have liked you since we met each other at school, and I-----* 

 

Her sentence was cut when a pair of cold soft lips crashed onto hers. 

 

Nara was too shocked to do anything.

 

Jaemin pulled away and smiled at Nara sweetly.

 

"Nara ah, don't worry. There is only one girl in my heart and that girl is right in front of me. I like you too Nara ah,". Jaemin confessed.

 

Nara's next actions surprised him but he went with it.

 

Nara cupped his cheeks before leaning forward to kiss him. 

 

Their lips were like puzzles, perfectly fitted for each other.

 

Nara groaned when Jaemin accidentally bit her lower lips. Nara wrapped her arms around Jaemin's neck and pulled his face closer. She tugged his hair as their kiss went deeper. 

 

Jaemim s his arms around Nara's waist and pulled her body closer so the gap between them were nearly non-existent. 

 

After seconds of the passionate kiss, both of them pulled away from each other. Jaemin rested his forehead on Nara's as they stared at each other while panting from the kiss.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend, Nara ah?" Jaemin whispered.

 

Nara giggled and nodded before giving him a peck on his cheek. 

 

Jaemin chuckled at her cuteness and pushed her gently. 

 

"Now, now , my princess needs her sleep. or else she'll turn into a monster. But if she turns into one, I will still love her.". Jaemin said as he covered his now girlfriend with her comforter. 

 

Nara nodded and closed her eyes. Jaemin smiled once her breathing was stable, showing that she was asleep. Jaemin interwined their fingers and fell into a deep slumber as he laid his head on her bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyaaa so cute this two. I bet they confessed to each other. Awwww look at their fingers." Doyoung fanboyed as he went to check on the kids. He took many pictures of the both of them. 

 

"I'm so going to buy them their firsy ever couple hoodies!". Doyoung said excitedly as he went to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bambabambabam! Hi guys! hope you guys enjoyed this story~~ I miss my baby Jaemin TT 

 

 

I know there are some requests that I have not completed , but I just had to write this out okayyy because it was in my mind. Please don't be mad at me :( 

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote! Aing~~