I ship DaeJae

I ship DaeJae (YJ ver.)

Daehyun had Youngjae in a playful headlock.

“Say you won't eat my cheesecake ever again!”

“NEVER!”

“SAY IT!”

“I don't regret eating it!” Your boyfriend, Youngjae, tried to escape his hyung.

 

You just chuckled and stared in awe as the two were fooling around in the practice room.  

 

Being the girlfriend of a member of B.A.P, has it's benefits: You get to see the six handsome angels everyday, you get to hang out with them, and most of all, you get to see DaeJae. (///▽///).

 

If there's one thing you hide from your boyfriend, it will be that you ship Daejae…..oh and that you read fanfics about them…..so maybe you have two things you're hiding.  

But, it's not like he'll ever find out, right?

 

“If you don't say it, I'm going to kiss you,” Daehyun threatened.

 

*breathes heavily*

 

“You wouldn't.”

 

“Watch me,” he then approached your boyfriend, getting ready to plant a kiss on his cheeks.

 

“Omg this is really happening. Daejae in real life (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚) ,” you thought to yourself.

“AHHHHH!!” You squealed really loud, causing every person in that practice room to stop what they're doing.

 

“Y/N, what happened?” Youngjae worried.

 

“Uh… a spider. Yeah, a spider passed by and scared me.”

 

“I thought you weren't scared of spiders?” The maknae asked.

 

Thanks Junhong ( ̄ー ̄) “But, this one did.”

 

“Really?” Youngjae took one of his shoe off. “Where is it?”

 

“Umm...I didn't see where it went haha,” you chuckled nervously.

 

*The Next Day*

 

It was a Saturday morning like no other. You were on the couch with Youngjae, lying opposite from each other.  Him, minding his own business, scrolling down on his SNS (and not posting anything ㄱㅡㄱ ), and you, reading a Daejae fanfic from your favorite author that goes by the name: Youngjaelovesmybf [Note:Daehyun's gf’s username]

                    Daehyun was now furious.

                    Youngjae kept ignoring him.

       “Ya, Youngjae. It's not what it looks like!”

“Oh, really? Well it sure did look like you were enjoying yourself when that guy was all over you.”

“Just listen to me!!! Nothing is going on. I don't even know him. Youngjae, I love you and only you.”

 

Awww, Youngjae listen to Daehyun (*´>д<) You'll regret it if you don't.

 

“Crap, my phone died.” Youngjae brought you back into the real world. “Oh well, time to go eat. Y/N, want to eat some ramen with me?”

 

The thought of food, made you happy, “Sure!” You put your phone down on the coffee table and joined your boyfriend in the kitchen.

 

After eating, you began to wash the dishes.

“Oh yeah, I'm suppose to receive a text from Yonggukie hyung about when we're meeting. Y/N, can I use your phone, my phone is still dead.”

 

“Yeah, it's on the coffee table.”

 

“Thank you, what would I have done without you?”

 

“I don't know, charge your phone more often,” you both laughed.

 

Being the couple who never kept anything (except daejae fanfics) from each other, of course Youngjae would know your password. Unfortunately for you, you had forgotten to exit out of the fanfic before eating.  

 

Youngjae began reading:

       Daehyun gripped onto Youngjae's arm, “Don't.    go. Please.” He began tearing up.

                      “Ya, Jung Daehyun let go!”

     “Please, Youngjae. You're everything I have.”

“Goodbye, Daehyun.” Before Youngjae made it out the door, Daehyun spinned him around &....

 

“Ummm...what's this?”

 

“What's what?” You turned around.  *Gasp* “NOOOOO!!!”