It's Starbucks

Him or Him?

 

(Taeyeon’s POV)

I walked back and forth like crazy at my room. Okay, so basically I’m worried about Yoona. But I have this tingly feeling about that Taecyeon guy and her.. Yeah, I suppose that Taecyeon have a feeling towards her. But—

“UNNIE!” Yuri shouted and ran towards me, wearing branded clothes, handbags, heels, and accessories. “Do I look good in this?” she asked while twirling around the room.

 Smiling, I said “Yuri you always look good in everything you wear.. But what’s with the branded stuffs? It’s expensive, Yul..”

“Neh. I’m going to meet Nichkhun oppaa!!! YEAY!!” Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs. I smiled, kkab Yul is always fun to be around.

“Unnies” Yoona came with a cute yellow dress that shows off her slim and white legs “Let’s go”

I shook my head seeing Yoona. She’s definitely prettiest out of us 9.

Shocked, Yuri shouted “Yah young! You’re going to steal my limelight today!”

Yuri wear a black dress that God-knows-what-the-price-is, and it shows her curves perfectly. And me? Just a white tee and denim shorts. Simple, but my style.

“Yul! Hurry! We’re  going to be late!” I said, turning towards the door while the two of them tailed me.

<<2PM’s dorm>>

“Yah taec.. What takes you so long? It’s only starbucks!” Nichkhun said, bursting into Taecyeon’s room. He gasped when he saw the pile of clothes on his bed, and him ready with a matching pair of clothes.

“Omo? Since when you have interest in clothing?! You’re not like this normally!” Nichkhun commented, helping Taecyeon to put some of his clothes back to the wardrobe.

“Oh yeah, this is just for my yoona~”  Taecyeon thought, but just gave a smirk to Nichkhun.

“Come on lets go!” Nichkhun said.

<>

SNSD arrived first at Starbucks. They wore coats and scarfs to disguise themselves. Quickly, they ordered  a private room (like such things in starbucks exist xD) and put their scarfs and coats away.          

“GOSH!! Disguising ourselves’ really tiring!!” blabbered Yuri while stretching her arms and legs.

Soon they ordered some stuffs there, and Nichkhun + Taecyeon came.

“Nichkhun-oppa!!!” Yuri shouted, unable to contain her happiness. She ran towards Nichkhun and gave him a friendly hug. Meanwhile, Nichkhun, being the friendly guy he is just smiled at this peppy girl and shushed her to be quiet since there are maybe some paparazzis.

Yuri quickly shuts , while Yoona did her alligator laugh and Taeyeon giggled next to her.

(Taecyeon’s POV)

OMO. Its been a long time since I heard and saw that alligator laugh live. She’s so cute while doing that.. But here it goes again, I don’t know what to do in front of her.

(End of POV)

“Hi yooongg…” Nichkhun cooed, almost kissing her cheeks when Yoona gave him a ‘don’t-you-dare-to-do-it-in-front-of-Yuri’ look. Nichkhun stopped and sat beside her.

In the other side, Taecyeon is giving an awkward greeting.

“Umm… So, hi, yoona-sshi?” he said while scratching is neck. Yoona gave him a smile, and they’re looking at each other for a long time.

(Taeyeon’s POV)

HA!!! I sense something fishy in Taecyeon and Yoona’s stare.

(Nichkhun’s POV)

Why are they staring at each other.. Chinja.. Ok Taecyeon, I won’t let you have Yoona, remember that.

“Our orders are here!!” Yuri shouted, breaking the ice. The waitress was stunned seeing celebrities here, especially the rumored couple KhunA and TaecYoon. She left without bowing or saying a word.

“Let’s enjoy this time~” Taeyeon said with a smirk. She’s going to find out what’s happening between Taecyeon, Yoona, and Nichkhun. Nichkhun and Yoona dating, but Taecyeon interested in Yoona? Ohoho, sounds interesting.

Yet they all don’t know bad stuffs are waiting for them at the end of this hangout.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

AND I THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE A NEW FANFIC :) Subscribe pls!