Closer To Love

Secretly, Secretly

Dahyun doesn't know that Momo's gentle touch is something that she can not refuse. She just let her, since she's not Nayeon or Sana unnie. Momo is different, she treat her with so much care that makes her feel good to be treated as a dongsaeng at times.

Momo approach Dahyun again, she touch Dahyun's cheek and show her silly grins. They both didn't talk, just stare at each other's eyes. Sana who pass them suddenly interrupted their moment as she back hug Dahyun.

"What are you two doing?"

"Oh, Sana unnie. We just...what actually we did Momo unnie?"

"I'm just passing by, i suddenly missed Dahyun's cheek so i keep touching them"

Momo laugh as Sana pouts showing her jealousy.

"You never missed my cheek, you need to check my cheek too Momoring"

"But your cheek is flat now, i don't like touching them"

"You're being too biased Momo"

"Eehh?"

Momo look at Sana cluelessly, Dahyun just laugh softly seeing the two of them bicker again like usual.

****

Momo meet Dahyun on the way to the restroom, she touch Dahyun chin as if it's just a habit. She smiles and leave after she is done touching Dahyun's face. Dahyun frown before she chuckles again seeing Momo's unique way of showing affection.

Nayeon is laying lazily on the couch when Dahyun pass her by.

"What is it so funny? You keep laughing like crazy"

"It's just Momo unnie"

"What's with her?"

"She's acting weird"

"That girl is just normally weird, nothing new"

"Aigo unnie"

Nayeon turn on the tv and keep switching channel, she shakes her head the moment Dahyun is out of her sight.

"Poor momoring, out of the girl who likes her she choose the most dense girl on earth"

Sana who happen to heard Nayeon suddenly drop herself on top of Nayeon, she is resting on Nayeon's back comfortably.

"Yah, how could you use me as place to rest? You're quite heavy, get out of my back"

"Oh, come on unnie. Just let me do this once"

"No, get out"

"Aigo, if you keep being all mad like this you will get more wrinkle"

"Excuse me, what did you say? Yah, come here you little brat"

"Hahaha, you can't catch me"

Sana quickly run away before Nayeon start to chase her around the dorm. Mina and Jihyo who are busy preparing for dinner only shake their head in unison.

"This is what normal is, here"

"Well, i can't agree more Jihyo"

Mina giggles and continue her cooking while Jihyo helping her.

****

Momo can't stop staring the moment her eyes met Dahyun who just finish showering, she look at her blankly that Dahyun need to keep waving her hand near Momo's face.

"Unnie, Momo unnie"

"Huh? What are you looking at?"

"I should've ask you that, is there something on my face?"

"Aniyo, i just notice something"

"Huh? What is it Momo unnie?"

"Did you lose your fat? I don't like it, i like squishy Dahyun better"

Momo complain as she get sulky, Dahyun hug her waist and keep apologising.

"Mianhae, unnie. I'm just thinking i need to lose weight"

"But i like squishy Dahyun, i like your fat, bring it back"

"But unnie, we are going to have a comeback soon. I need to lose some weight"

"Who told you to lose weight? I will tell them to stop telling you that"

"Aigo, unnie"

Momo is still sulking as she keep touching Dahyun's face, they are too close that even Tzuyu who happen to see that suddenly goes to another direction.

"Yah, where is my glass of water?"

Nayeon ask Tzuyu, Tzuyu just sit quietly instead of talk back as usual. Nayeon sit closer and frown.

"Why?"

"Those two again"

"You mean Dahyun and Moguri?"

"Yeah"

Nayeon ruffles her hair and sigh in frustration. Tzuyu glance at Nayeon before she pats Nayeon's back as if she's trying to comfort her.

"When will they both realized that their feeling is mutual?!"

"Maybe we need a little push"

"Like what?"

"Maybe like pretend to kidnap Dahyun unnie and try to kill her?"

"Chou Tzuyu, can you not using word 'kidnap' and 'kill' in one sentence? This isn't about world domination you know?"

"What? I'm just suggest an idea, unnie"

"You and your extreme idea"

Nayeon rolls her eyes to the side, she start thinking before she smirk and call Sana.

Sana nods and high five with Nayeon after she heard the plan. Nayeon grins but once again Sana tries to flirt with Nayeon as she wink and blow a kiss to her.

"Sana please"

"Aye, captain"

****

Momo is about to approach Dahyun when suddenly Nayeon call her name, Dahyun who glance at Momo suddenly get dragged by Sana to the opposite direction.

"Why Nayeon unnie?"

"Can you help me with the new choreo?"

"Of course unnie"

"Good, let's start practising now"

"But unnie"

"I'll buy you jokbal"

"Okay"

Momo agrees right away the moment she heard her favorite food. Nayeon bring Momo out of Dahyun's side. Sana grins and keep flirting to Dahyun as she drag the younger girl to the couch.

"What is it Sana unnie?"

"Umm, i'm thinking to buy a new clothes for our outing later. Do you want to go shopping with me?"

"But i'm sleepy"

"Just this time, come with me you can sleep later"

Sana makes excuse just so she can make Dahyun out of the dorm for the meantime.

Dahyun can't say anything since Sana promise she will buy her ice cream if she go with her.

Momo and Nayeon lay down on the floor feeling all exhausted, they both practising for two hours without break. They both are pabting heavily as they try to catch their breath.

"Momoring, i need to buy some drinks for us. Just wait here till i come back okay?"

"Arasso unnie, please be hurry"

"Okay"

Nayeon wear her hoodie and leave. Momo who is bored suddenly has an idea to call Dahyun. She dial her numbers and wait for the younger girl to answer it.

Momo smile slowly faded as she can hear Sana's voice besides Dahyun when the girl fibally answer the call.

"Yes unnie? I'm currently with Sana, we are shopping right now"

"....oh, have fun. I just forgot what i want to say"

"Are you alright unnie? You sound out of breath?"

"I just finished teaching Nayeon unnie the dance steps"

"....ah, i see"

"Well, see you at the dorm"

"Wait, Momo unnie"

"Yes?"

"I will go to the practice room after this, can you wait for me there?"

"Huh? Uh, okay"

Momo cut the call when she hear Nayeon calling her name from a far. She drink her Pocari and lost in thought again, while Nayeon keep talking about Jeongyeon who keep teasing her for being clumsy.

****

"You sure you don't want to come with me to the dorm yet?"

"I need more practice unnie. I'll be back a bit late"

"Oh, okay. See you at the dorm then. Bye Momoring"

"Bye unnie"

Momo lay on the floor as she keep looking at the ceiling, her mind seem wandering around that she doesn't hear Dahyun calling her.

"Momo unnie"

Dahyun shake her arm so Momo finally notice her.

"Oh, Dahyun ah. You are here already"

"I keep calling your name"

"Mianhae"

Momo sit and grins when Dahyun sit next to her. Dahyun hands her, her favorite bread. Momo shake her head and put the bread down.

"Woah, you refuse food? This is the first time i see that"

"I will eat that later"

"Okay"

Dahyun smile as she move closer to Momo, Momo pats her cheek softly and grins.

"How is your shopping with Sana?"

"It's fun, but tiring"

Dahyun chuckles, Momo look up to the ceiling again before she speak.

"Say, Dahyun ah. If you ever fall for someone what will you do?"

"Huh?"

"Um, just forget what i'm saying"

"I don't know unnie, maybe i won't say or do anything. I will probably freak out, kekeke"

Dahyun laugh and show her blank expression before she glance at Momo. 

"Are you falling in love?"

"Eehh? Aniyo"

Dahyun frown as she look at Momo who seem flustered but she doesn't dare to ask much so they both keep quiet again.

"Dahyun ah"

"Yes?"

"I'm saying this out of curiousity, don't take this seriously okay? Uh, if, i said this if i were to confess to you, would you accept it?"

"Aigo, Momo unnie. What are you saying? We're both girls"

Dahyun chuckles and hit Momo's arm lightly, but Momo stay quiet. She slowly stand up but Dahyun hold her wrist.

"I haven't answer you yet unnie, where are you going?"

Momo sit back and show her forced grins. Dahyun look at her with unreadable expression.

"I'm not sure unnie, maybe i will reject that or maybe not"

"Okay. Oh, it's getting late. Let's go home"

Momo tries to change the topic but Dahyun keep staring at her quietly, Momo glance at her and unconsciously leans closer. Momo smile softly as she let her nose touch Dahyun's nose.

Momo always know there is a barrier that she doesn't dare to overcome she just need to be content with just beng a close friend to Dahyun so she keep backing away and surpress her own feeling for the younger girl.

"Momo unnie"

"Yes?"

"What if....aniyo, let's go back to the dorm"

Dahyun is about to stand up but Momo caress her cheek softly. Momo keep looking for her answer through Dahyun's eyes, she doesn't know how she get that courage but she has an urge to feel that soft lips that she always imagine at least once a day.

She kiss her, so slow and soft like she's too afraid to break Dahyun. Dahyun keep blinking as she doesn't even know what to do, she hold the tip of Momo's sleeve and close her eyes.

"Dahyun ah, Kim Dahyun"

"Huh?"

Dahyun open her eyes and find Momo is standing in front of her, she offer her hand for Dahyun to hold. Dahyun cluelessly stand up as she tries to proceed everything in her mind when suddenly Momo pulls her into a hug.

"I really am helplessly falling for you, what should i do? Tell me"

Dahyun hesitate at first but she finally hug her back, she rubs Momo's back gently.

"Just do what you usually do, unnie"

"Eehh?"

"We will both figure it out as time goes by"

"Is that consider as you accepting my confession?"

"Huh? Is that a confession?"

Dahyun frown before she look how Momo look at her in disbelief, she chuckles and kiss Momo's cheek.

"Mianhae, i'm just joking"

"Nomuhae"

"I think i fall for you too unnie, i don't know since when but i never back off whenever you do initiate any shinship to me, even if it get too close at times but i don't feel uncomfortable at all"

"So the feelings are mutual?"

"I guess so"

"Gosh, now i feel my legs are giving up. You should have told me sooner. I'm scared to death you will reject me"

Momo complains cutely, causing Dahyun to laugh at her.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the practice room Sana and Nayeon are recorded everything secretly.

"Did you get the angles right Sana?"

"Of course, now we can have this as an evidence and maybe we can share it to the group"

"Yah, unnie. Don't do that, Momo will get mad and that is scary"

"Oh, you are right. I'll just keep this on our x-files then"

"Nayeon unnie, where is my kiss?"

"Yah, why can't you just wait for that? I will do that later"

"No i want it now"

"You are so demanding at times it irritates me"

Nayeon sigh before she hold Sana's face and kisses all over her face.

****

***

Thanks for subscribes, comments, and upvotes. I supposed to update this few days ago but i got busy. Hope u all like this oneshot and have a nice day!

P.S. Dahmo is the softest otp, it gets me right in the feels xD