It will always be you

Never Let You Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun walked over to the phone and pressed the button for the voice messages. Then she stared blankly at the phone waiting for the messages she received from the past months.

beep

"Hey Yongsun unnie. It's Wheenie. How are you? You need to get out of your house. It's been weeks. Please call me if there's anything I can do to help."

beep

"Hi Unnie. It's Hyejin. Wheenie called me and said that you never return her calls so she asked me to try to call you. Unnie, it'll get better. You'll get better. Call me okay?"

beep

"Unnie, it's Wheenie. How are you? You okay? Just try to move on okay? I bet she's happier. You just want her to be happy right? That's why you let her go. She's happy now. Try to be happy too."

beep

"Yongsun unnie, it's Wheenie. Please call me. I'm worried sick."

beep

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't call me back Kim Yongsun!" - Hyejin
 

 

Yongsun listened blankly as the messages her friends left her goes on and on. She sighed.

She stood up and looked at the mirror, she then tried to pep talk herself.

Get it together Yongsun! Byulyi. She's happy. She's better there. You need to be happy for her. It was your decision to let her go right? Now get yourself together and just try to be happy for her!

She sighed once more as she grabbed her towel to take a shower.

As she was getting dressed she glanced at their used to be bed.

That bed will never be the same without Byulyi.

 

Flashback.....

"Hey Love. Why are you still awake?" Byulyi asked Yongsun who was reading a book while in bed.

Yongsun smiled and looked at the love of her life, "Because you're not yet beside me love. You know I hate sleeping alone." She then smiled.

Byulyi chuckled and gave her a kiss, "I love you. I'll be lying in this bed next to you forever so that you'll never have to sleep alone." After saying those she cuddled with Yongsun and they both fell asleep.
 

Present..

"Yongsun unnie!!!!" Wheein shouted as soon as she saw Yongsun getting out of her car. Wheein then ran to her and gave her a hug.

And seeing the two hugging, Hyejin ran to them to join the hug

"I'm so glad you're here Yongsun unnie." Hyejin added.

Yongsun smiled, "I wouldn't miss my bestfriend's birthday just because I was heartbroken." Then she handed Wheein her present.

Wheein gladly accepted, "Thank you! Try to have fun okay? Let's get inside."

Yongsun looked at the house then nodded and then they walked inside Wheein's apartment.

 

Flashback...

"Love!! Hurry! They're waiting for us!" Byulyi shouted as she tried to hurry up Yongsun who's just getting out of the car.

Yongsun laughed, held Byulyi's hand and said, "Let's go. I love you."

Byulyi chuckled, "I love you too. Now, come on!"

"Happy Birthday Wheenie!!!!" The both of them shouted as they entered the house.

"Here comes the always late love birds!" Wheein announced.

"Shut up, Wheenie!" Byulyi said as she laughed.

Yongsun looked at Byulyi while she's laughing and then thought to herself that Byulyi's laugh is the most beautiful sound she ever heard in her entire life.
 

 

Present....

Yongsun was driving home, she was on the road where she and Byulyi used to stop at and just hang out.

She decided to stop and stared at the city lights, the lights that Byulyi really loved. She looked at city lights and tried to imagine having Byulyi with her at that moment.
 

Flashback...

"Love. Stop there. Near that old looking tree." Byulyi instructed Yongsun as she pointed to a specific tree.

Yongsun even though confused stopped the car, "Why are we stopping?" She asked as she chuckled at how spontaneous Byulyi could get.

"Nothing. Let's stop here for a while and just hang out." Byulyi said as she smiled sweetly to Yongsun.

Byulyi got out of the car and looked up at tree then smiled as she saw the city lights.

"What you got here?" Yongsun said as she stood beside Byulyi.

Byulyi looked at her still smiling, "Lights. I love lights." Then she looked back at her.

Yongsun chuckled, "Did you know that we could see city lights here?"

Byulyi nodded, "Yeah. I found this years ago while I'm on my way home. It could be our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter