EP 2

SUNBAE ( Monsta X - Wonho OC Fanfic)

"What's wrong with her? She literally drilled my face with her stare." You said as you drop the books to the table at the garden. Then you looked to Gail,your recent bff. "It's normal for you to not to remember her but you dared her that night." 

"What a night was that! I wasn't even at myself."

"So yu were too weak for alcohol then."

"I wish one of you to stop me. Plus why..." you implied the girl who was staring at you. ".. I dared her?" You really couldn't remember a thing about last night. Alcohol is really...  

 "You ask the gay guy you liked out and you do tht by pushing him off the table." 

You covered your mouth with your both hands with shock. And then you had eye contact with someone; Hoseok. He winked at you. You had no idea so you looked around yourself. Was that wink for you? You shook your head to both sides and give up about yout thoughts. 

"To who?"

"What do you mean,to who?"

 "I asked out to who?"

 "Oh. This is him.. Hoseok sunbae."   

  For you,there ws a background sound, the sound of a drifting car tyre.All the memories of that night pored on you. Sorry. On you. And it wasn't the only thing which was pouring on you,it was also Shin Hoseok whom is the economy 3rd grade student at 1.78 cm tall. 

"Hey you." When he put his arm around your shoulder everyone turned and looked at you two. 

"The girl that I will definitely date at this semester... How about dating now?"  

  Then that wink again... Alcohol is the mother of every evil thing for real! 

 

Author note: Hi! I'll wait for your comments. ^^ I hope like it. :)