END

I miss you

"I Miss You"
 

I want every single piece of you
I want your heaven and your oceans too
Treat me soft but touch me cruel
I wanna teach you things you never knew, baby
Bring the floor up to my knees
Let me fall into your gravity
Then kiss me back to life to see
Your body standing over me

Baby, don't let the lights go down
Baby, don't let the lights go down
Baby, don't let the lights go down
Lights go down lights go down
Lights go down lights go down
Down down down

I miss you when the lights go out
It illuminates all of my doubts
Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go
Baby, give me light

I love the way your body moves
Towards me from across the room
Brushing past my every groove
No one has me like you do, baby
Bring your heart I'll bring my soul
But be delicate with my ego
I want to step into your great unknown
With you and me setting the tone

Baby, don't let the lights go down
Baby, don't let the lights go down
Baby, don't let the lights go down
Lights go down lights go down
Lights go down lights go down
Down down down

I miss you when the lights go out
It illuminates all of my doubts
Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go
Baby, give me light

We play so dirty in the dark
Cause we are living worlds apart
It only makes it harder, baby
It only makes it harder, baby
Harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby harder, baby

I miss you when the lights go out
It illuminates all of my doubts
Pull me in, hold me tight, don't let go
Baby, give me light

-

Wheein had completely lost her senses. The moment she was touched at her sacred areas; Wheein felt as though her heart would explode any time soon. Her ministrations were tugged Wheein’s heart strings at different directions.

God, please don’t ever stop. Please don’t ever take this woman away from me. I need her.

A pair of strong arms held her hips down; kisses lingered all over her body; and Wheein was struggling to keep her mind straight. She bit down her lower lip; their eyes met – the strong gaze and that sly smirk on her face.

“Wipe that smirk off your face.”

“You like that smirk. It gives you pleasure.”

The nerve of that arrogant hamster. But Wheein was in her grasp. She couldn’t really argue with that arrogant woman because she was way in too deep.

“I hate you and your arrogance.”

“But yet you never ask me to stop when I’m touching you like this.”

That sly hamster casually rolled her finger over Wheein’s sensitive nerve. The woman raised her hips; god that was heaven.

“, Moonbyul!”

The taller woman grinned with satisfaction. Wheein would always surrender to her touches within seconds. The smaller woman would be reduced to pieces as soon as Moonbyul turned her on.

And the moment Wheein hit her , Moonbyul was always there to calm her down. Holding her gently in her arms; caressing her arms and then showered Wheein with lingering kisses as the smaller woman took her time to breathe properly.

Wheein would sweat so much. Moonbyul too. But it didn’t matter if their bodies were soaked with perspiration. Moonbyul enjoyed the smell and the taste of Wheein’s sweat. She buried her face in Wheein’s neck as the younger woman finally stopped trembling in her hold.

“Was that really good? It took you 20 minutes to calm down.”

“You took me to heaven.”

“Again? So did you see angels?”

“I don’t have to. My angel is right here.”

Moonbyul’s lips curved into a smile. She pulled away and her stomach. Wheein straddled her legs against Moonbyul and the older woman was looking at her intently. That gentle gaze from Moonbyul had never failed to pull Wheein’s heart strings.

God. Wheein loves this woman so much. And she would never be able to take the blow if Moonbyul leaves one day. And that scared her so much. Wheein placed both of her palms on Moonbyul’s cheeks and pulled her for a soft kiss.

“I miss you.”

Moonbyul suddenly confessed. Wheein smiled and nodded.

“It has been a while since I met you.”

“I’m sorry. I got really busy lately.”

“It’s okay. You’re here tonight.”

“I’m going to stay. Forever.”

“You promise?”

“Yes baby. I promise with all of my heart.”

And Wheein was going to keep her promise no matter what may come.

-

“Stop it, stop it, stop it!”

Wheein tried to pull away from Hwasa’s invading hands. But of course, Hwasa was so much stronger and wittier. The younger woman managed to grab hold of the scarf around Wheein’s neck. To her horror, purplish marks were decorated all over Wheein’s neck.

“OH DEAR GOD!”

“I told you to stop it!”

“A HAMSTER MARKED YOU REALLY WELL!”

“YA!”

Wheein covered Hwasa’s mouth with her palm tightly. Hwasa’s eyes were dancing with mischief. This woman had no sense of filtration.  

“THIS IS AN OFFICE!”

“MMPFFFF!”

“What?”

“MPPPPFFFFF!”

“SHUTUP.”

Hwasa managed to pull Wheein’s hand away and ran back to her table. Wheein rolled her eyes when she saw Hwasa playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

“I have an idiot for a best friend.”

Wheein mumbled to herself but she was still embarrassed. Moonbyul really marked her territory well.  She somehow managed to grab her scarf from the floor and wrapped it tightly around her neck. Last night was incredible. She had a non-stop love-making session with Moonbyul.

Well, the woman was deprived for quite some time. Wheein had just returned from Australia after two months of training stint. She was sent by her company but Moonbyul wasn’t selected. Well, of course she wasn’t. She was from the different department.

And she couldn’t blame her girlfriend for being too overzealous. They had just started dating 6 months ago and then suddenly Wheein was sent abroad for training. Moonbyul was a little insecure at first. They almost had their first fight after 4 months together.

-

“Yongsun is sending you over to Australia?”

“Yeah, Unnie has spoken to me about it.”

“And you agreed?”

“This is the best opportunity I’ll ever get. Why should I say no?”

“Then what about me?”

Wheein finally knew why this fight happened. Moonbyul was insecure. But Wheein was someone who constantly looking for opportunities to upgrade her skills and widen her experience. Her boss, Yongsun had always thought highly of her and she would prefer if Wheein could continue to do well.

Simply said, Wheein was the high-flyer of the team. However Moonbyul was just a normal administrator in the company so she couldn’t understand why Wheein was constantly searching for greener pastures when she already had everything.

Suddenly they couldn’t meet eye to eye. Wheein felt suffocated being with Moonbyul because the woman was constraining her. And Moonbyul had a little ego in her. She could never fathom Wheein’s thirst for high pay, position and power. She prefers to live frugally, simple and happy.

Their relationship got sour at some point. Wheein was completely appalled with Moonbyul’s ignorance. She was so tired of arguing with Moonbyul all the time. She was surprised at how conservative Moonbyul was.

 “Are you still going?”

“Yes, I am. This is my once in a lifetime opportunity.”

“Then what about us? What are you going to do with us? We will be miles apart.”

Wheein rolled her eyes. It was driving her crazy each time they fought over the same issue again and again. Wheein was really angry this time.

“Baby, we cannot have the same argument again and again. I’m only going there for two months. It’s not even two years.”

“A lot of things can happen in two months. We are only dating for 4 months. We’re still in our honeymoon phase.”

“But we are adults now. I’m sure we can handle our relationship despite being apart. And I only love you. I only have eyes for you.”

“You’re having your training in Australia. It’s so far away from here. You’re so lazy to have your breakfast in the morning. I’m pretty sure you will be skipping your meals when you’re alone.”

Wheein looked up to find her girlfriend staring at her. There were tears in her eyes and Wheein realized that her girlfriend was just worried sick about her well-being. It was true that her meals were taken care by her girlfriend – she would bring in breakfast; buy her lunch during office hours and cook dinner when they got home together after work.

She admitted that nobody had ever looked after her welfare like this before. She finally understood Moonbyul’s worries on her. She pulled her girlfriend closer to her and wrapped her arms around Moonbyul’s neck. She then rested her forehead against her girlfriend. She looked deep into her eyes.

“Baby, I’m going to stay here forever. My rightful place is next to you. And your rightful place is next to me. We’re made to be together. I know you’re worried about my well-being. But I’m going to keep my promise to you today – I’m going to eat properly. I will make sure I eat well. I’ll send you a photo of my food – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Is that okay?”

Moonbyul pouted her lips and Wheein went in for a quick kiss. She had to pacify Moonbyul. Then she cupped Moonbyul’s cheeks with her palms and pulled her closer. They shared a soft gentle kiss; her lips lingering above Moonbyul’s.

“I’ll call you. We can skype at night.”

“I’m just afraid that I’ll miss you so much.”

Wheein’s heart sank to the deepest pit. Moonbyul must have loved her more than anything else. She should have known how delicate Moonbyul’s heart is. She might have that tough look but she was actually very soft and fragile deep inside.

“It would only be for 2 months. Why don’t you stay over at my place and look after Ggomo for me? You can start treating him like your son. Like as though he’s ours.”

Moonbyul’s eyes grew larger. She was surprised at Wheein’s suggestion but the woman just nodded and kissed Moonbyul’s forehead.

“So, we will be fine?”

The older girl was still doubtful but when she saw Wheein’s eyes; she could sense the younger woman’s sincerity. She sighed then nodded dejectedly. But Wheein was not going to leave if Moonbyul was still feeling insecure. So she pulled her girlfriend into her bedroom and gently placed her on the bed.

She straddled Moonbyul’s legs and Moonbyul instinctively put her arms around Wheein; hugged tightly. She was possessive; she admitted that. But that was because she loves Jung Wheein too much. And Wheein knew she had to pacify her girlfriend.

“If it makes you feel better, Yongsun is coming with me.”

“Really?”

Moonbyul finally smiled. If Yongsun would be going with her; that means Wheein wouldn’t be on her own. And that would be mean Wheein wouldn’t be partying so much. Her smile stretched from ear to ear. Wheein rolled her eyes.

“What’s with that grin?”

“Yongsun will not allow you to go out to party.”

“Of course she wouldn’t. She’s like your spy.”

“Yeah, and I’m like her spy too.”

“You’re going to watch on Hwasa?”

“Honestly speaking, Hwasa is more of a party animal than you.”

“Don’t you feel lucky that you have me as your girlfriend?”

Moonbyul stuck her tongue out before rubbing the tip of her nose with Wheein’s gently. They pecked; they kissed; arms caressed each other and Wheein couldn’t help it but feeling a little y tonight.

“I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Of course you do.”

Wheein rolled her eyes. But Moonbyul was quick to melt her heart when she confessed her love once more.

“The first time you spoke to me- when you asked me for the directions to the nearest train station; that was when I knew I had fallen in love. I wasn’t too sure if I could ever see you again. I felt stupid for letting you go without knowing your name but I felt it was too weird to ask for your name in the first place.”

Wheein smiled as she gently ran her fingers through Moonbyul’s hair while the older woman continued her confession.

“So you probably had no idea how happy I was when Yongsun introduced you to us as the new adviser. You were so beautiful, Wheein ah. You’re still beautiful now but back then; you shined.”

“Did I really have that effect on you?”

“You never guessed it, right? I’m so glad that you’re actually Hwasa’s best friend. And we got to know each other from then own. And you’re Yongsun’s underling. I was so glad that God paved my way to you so easily. All I had to do was to tell you.”

“And then you confessed when you were drunk?”

“Oh come on, it was Hwasa’s damn idea to do that!”

Wheein laughed at that cute memory. Moonbyul was so shy when she was sober much to Wheein’s amusement. The younger woman leaned closer and kissed Moonbyul.

“But I’m glad you did. Because at that moment when I took you home; and you were so excited about showing me off to Daebak; I saw something in your eyes. You may drunk but I knew you were a little sober too because the moment you told me you love me; I saw tears in your eyes.”

Wheein paused before she continued.

“That’s when I knew I wanted to be with you. Those tears in your eyes were telling me you were not lying about your feelings for me. You were so damn shy but that night; I thought I could hear the angels sing when you kissed me on my lips.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. And I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Okay, then let’s not waste time and let’s get down to it. I’m going to take this slow.”

“Be my guest, sweetie.”

-

“You need to slow down your ual activities.”

Yongsun nonchalantly spoke up while Wheein choked on her noodles and Moonbyul spit out her drink. Only Hwasa was enjoying their reaction.

“ANH HYEJIN!”

“Don’t blame my girlfriend.”

“How did you know?!”

“It’s almost 45 degrees Celsius, Moonbyul and your girlfriend is wearing a shawl around her neck.”

Moonbyul and Wheein stared at each other; they couldn’t run from the visible marks on Wheein’s neck. Moonbyul pouted her lips when Wheein glared at her.

“It’s all your fault.”

“It has been 2 months!”

“Are you sure you don’t e by yourself?”

Hwasa suddenly spoke up. Moonbyul was appalled and Yongsun rolled her eyes at her girlfriend.

“What?”

“I’m not a loner person.”

“ing is not only for lonely people!”

“Hwasa, do you e then?”

“All the time.”

“WHAT?!”

Moonbyul slapped Yongsun’s arm almost immediately; the woman winced in pain.

“You’re seriously depriving Hwasa of getting some?!”

“I don’t! She’s just .”

“That sounds like Moonbyul too.”

“YA!”

“What’s wrong with being ? We are humans. Anyway Yongsun’s really good in bed.”

Yongsun’s face was blushing red and Moonbyul was pulling her hair.

“Stop talking about over food!”

“Are you that conservative?”

Hwasa was edging Moonbyul on. The woman gave her a glare.

“I am!”

“Wow, but you’re really good in marking your territories on Wheein."

“Shut up!”

Moonbyul and Hwasa continued arguing while Yongsun just looked on as she shook her head. Wheein was just keeping quiet but there was a small smile on her face. She was really glad she pulled through her 2 months without Moonbyul.

Yes, she really missed her girlfriend.

But it was worth it because absence made the heart fonder.

And it was the best night she had with Moonbyul.

She never regretted anything.

“Jung Wheein, stop smiling to yourself. It’s creepy!”

“Just shut up.”

The 4 of them laughed heartily.

-

“I miss you.”

“I know.”

“I really do.”

“Yes, I know baby.”

“If you know then why are you still on the computer?”

“I thought you said you had jet-lag?”

“Do you want some or not?”

Moonbyul slammed her laptop sharp and jumped on the bed; Wheein was already in her birthday suit. She was ready to get skin on skin with Moonbyul.

“I thought you were tired last night?”

“It has been 2 months.”

“Oh.”

“Yes, oh. Now strip.”

Wheein was the boss that night and Moonbyul, well let just say she enjoyed it so much.

-