CHAPTER 5 HER DAD SAW IT ..MYUNGSOO's SOrry

MY STEP-BROTHER MYUNGSOO HATES ME!

NO ONE'S POV

Soohae walked in,  she avoid to walk fast so she wont stumble down. Myungsoo was behind her.

Kangsa saw it. She was about to ask but she suddenly saw soohae's expression.

"unnie. go in my room bring first aid with you.. kamsa unnie."  Soohae said.Kangsa knew what to do. She got the box of 'firstaid.'

she asked myungsoo. "What happened."

Myungsoo didn't mind to answer he quickly grabbed the box from kangsa. and went to soohae's room.

kangsa let myungsoo to do it. since he is the brother.

 

 

 

*Knock.knock*

"unnie come in." soohae said. She's sitting in her bed.

She stopped. froze. 

 

myungsoo kneel down in front of her. he grabbed her foot.

"Yah!! who told you to do this??" she too k away.

"soohae I told you IM SORRY." myungsoo said in cold voice.

He cleaned soohae's bruise.

 

"Stop it myung. I can do it by myself. so Go out." she said.

"Soohae stop calling me 'MYUNG' it's annoying" he said.

"tsch." she smirked.

"Ahmm soohae about what happened earlier. im just.. im.. just.." he cant say anything.

"Myung myung. WHAT?" she asked.

"Im just afraid about about what would they say about...." he stopped. He think an alibi..

"what?" she said again.

"that i have a clumsy, annoying and fat sister" myungsoo laughed.

"YAH! myung myung! you're so mean!! you really hate?? then go out!" she blurted.

"hhahahahah it's done" He patted the knee.

"ahh!! Be thankful that you're my 'brother'." she said.

*yeah brother* he thought.

"soohae. you always shouting at me like your the older one.and STOP calling me myung myung. " he said calmly.

"myung~myung~myung~myung~" she acted like a kid. 

"Yah! fat girl!" he shouted.

suddenly her phone rung,

"oh chakaman.." 

"oh oppa anyyeong!" she said.

*who is it?* myung thought.

"oh chincha?? tomorrow after classes?? neh.. koona. annyeong!." she said.

Myungsoo was really curious about that.

Soohae cant erase her smile on her face.

"soohae. stop smiling like an idiot." myungsoo said. she pouted.

"myung- imean oppa. im just happy" she said.

"who ever he are. who ever who calls you i dont care. bleh. :P" he said.

" and i dont have any intension to say it to you who is HE. " she teased.

"arasseo, let's go downstairs. im hungry." he said.

"Go on im not hungry. and you just said that im fat, right?" she said.

"Oh. im not offering you to eat with me. i asked you to cook" he protested.

"Then. ask kangsa unnie to cook for u" she puted.

"hmmm.. but she said that you're better than her.please." he said.

"i really don't know if it is a compliment or its just you're making me suffer.." she said.

He didn't say anything he just smirked.

Even though that her brother was cold, rude and. a little bit stubborn. she can also see the good and sweet side of her brother.

"arasseo arasseo. Go out and ill change first. " she said. he just smirked.

"Yah oppa!! do you really want me to undress infront of you??" She asked.

"hahA~ " he laughed and soohae pushed him out. She slammed the door and shouted.

"Naughty BROTHER!!" she laughed.

 

They got along well. Soohae was really kind and understanding sister. Even though she got pissed. she let it past.

she knows that her brother will get used to her. She don't mind if her brother is like that. she stay sweet, lovely sister to her older 'brother'.

 

 

She walked down to prepare a dinner. she wore a simple t shirt and above the knee skirt.

kangsa saw a bandage in her knee. "soo hae. what happened to your knee??" she whispered.

"unnie. here you go again.. don't worry. i just tripped. "she answered. cheefully.

 

 

She started to cook and kansa prepared the dining table.

 

Her dad went to her. she kissed. still, her dad didn't notice her knee. She already expect that her dad will  asked her.

He went to his sit and waited.

She asked kangsa to called her mom and her brother.

They started to eat and her mom complimented her food. 

Soohae stood up to get some rice, since kangsa doing the laundry. Her dad finally saw it.

"Soohae." "neh appa?"

"What happened to your knee? clumsiness??" her dad asked.

Soohae looked at her brother. Myungsoo avoided eye contact. he bite his lower lip and felt sorrry.

"oh appa. clumsiness is always at my side. So don't worry i just tripped. Myungsoo oppa helped me to clean it." she said. 

Myungsoo breathed in relief. He was really sorry. he promised to his self that he will always be a 'brother'

 

 

 

Soohae decided to went bed. she was about to closed the door but myungsoo stop it and soohae was jumped a bit.

"oppa. if i only have a heart disease. i already died." she chuckled.

"soo hae.I know that im wrong. as your brother. i must be defending you. I know also that i have a rude attitude. but again. im really sorry.". he apologized."neh oppa. gwenchana.. oppa. im already teenage girl. i can also stand on my own feet. so don't worry about that. goodnight." she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!.