Chapter 1

Can we stop?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they re in cafeteria, on their way to having a lunch. wonwoo and his friends known as a good group ever because they always in their highest state.

 

wonwoo, yes wonwoo, not the others, i said not the others its only wonwoo, have a bad attitude, bad mouth, bad reaction when it goes to mingyu, yes mingyu, i said mingyu okay.

 

minghao is going to swap the spoon that filled with rice into his mouth but stop when someone drag a topic about 'wonwoo kicked mingyu's ball'.

 

"you know what, you really dangerous wonwoo"

 

"yeah poor that guy. i can see, its really hurt like ing hurt. you kicked his ball like you kick a real ball" jihoon rolled his eyes.

 

they together state their reaction about the incident in their class just now. but wonwoo stay silent, he keep munching his food, and singing like something doesnt happen between them.

 

"wonwoo you really have to talk a things with mingyu. you guys really have to meet, and talk eachother's problem" jeonghan said while looking at mingyu's table.

 

"can you guys stop? thats not my fault. so you guys please, scold him too, not just me. its his fault. oh my god for gods sake, if he stop threw the ing paper towards my damn desk i will not start the fight" wonwoo's expression changed. he really cant take it. 'why must be mingyu on their side even though its mingyu's fault?'

 

"em okay okay guys, thats enough. you guys cant put the blame on wonwoo. its mingyu's fault too. what wonwoo said was true" soonyoung smiled and wrapping his hand on wonwoo's shoulder "right wonwoo?" and pat his head.

 

wonwoo begin to eat his lunch but he knows someone is staring at him, and he knows who is that 'someone', its kim ing mingyu. he drag his head up, and staring back at mingyu. its like a staring contest.

 

mingyu is just not staring, he wink, give flying kiss, show his canine teeth, and said i love you to wonwoo. but wonwoo knows, this is just a game. he knows mingyu very well even though mingyu is not his bestfriend or even his boyfriend(?)

 

'ouh i have an idea' wonwoo stand up, and goes straight to mingyu's table.

 

"what would he do next" jihoon shakes his head.

 

"im wondering" minghao said with his smirk plastered on his face.

 

"and im waiting" soonyoung said then laughed.

 

"god please save him" jeonghan said with his worry face.

 

"act normal mingyu" jun, his friend who is sitting next to him, whispering while smirk.

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"turn your head, that left"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter