My LOve Story

MY STORY

-IU's POV-

kring.........kring.........kring........

'What's that noise?'-yawning-,I barely open my eyes bcuz last night i'm busy chatting with sungyeol(my best friend).I tried to open my eyes and shocked that it's already 7.30 I'm gonna be late n the first day of school.I sprint towards the bathroom and started to wash myself as fast as lightning and put on the school uniform.Then I came knocking on the door of my brother room's seulong.I tried to wake him up.'Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wake up already.Sent me to school ,I'm gonna be late on my first day of school.Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!''What a useless brother'I thought to myself.Then,I heard my brother shout  my name ask me to call sungyeol and pick me up(as always when he's to lazy to sent me'

 

-Seulong's POV-

I heard a loud knocking on my door.I came to realized it was Jieun.I said to her"Yah!!!!You have a death wish or someting.I need to have some sleep.Just call sungyeol and ask him to sent you to school as always"I said.

 

-IU's POV-

'Arasso'I said

 

-Sungyeol's POV-

I'm in front of my house on a motorcycle getting ready for school.Then I suddenly heard Infinite 'Be Mine' song came from my phone.I check on it and it was IU."Hello"I said.Then,IU shout on the phone to ask me pick her up.I answered her"Arasso,but,you have to buy me lunch ok."

 

-Author's POV-

Sungyeol arrive in front of IU's house.She started to panicked cause the school gonna start any minute now.Sungyeol tried to make IU feel more relax by saying'Yah,we gonna make it don'y worry ok'.IU just kept nodding her head so that sungyeol will drive already.

 

Finally they arrive at the school.....

 

-Jiyeon's POV-

'IU!!!!!!!!!'I called her.'Why  you so late today?'but she seemed angry at my question so I'm gonna just end the topic like that.'IU did you hear we gonna get a few new transfer student from Dream High?'IU just looked at me without any interest.

Lunch time...........

-IU's POV-

What's with the girl today all crowding in front of the school gate.It's a total commotion.People kept shouting'Oppa......oppa........oppa!!!!!!'.Ok,right now I'm totally cluless with what just happen.I tried to squished between the crowd so I can get a better view.To my surprise I saw a bunch of handsome and cute guys on the center of the crowd.Suddenly I trip on one of them.His name was Kikwang.I saw his nametag when I fall on him.Our eyes met.I can felt a sudden kind of weird feeling lingering in my head.My heartbeat started to beating even faster.

 

 

 

Please comment on my first fanfiction.

I hope you guys like it.