Epilouge: Dating an Idol

Law Of The Jungle: The Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months. BTS’ Jungkook and Blackpink’s Jisoo have been secretly dating each other for the past three months now. Since they appeared together in the show Law of the Jungle, they decided to have a relationship which no one knows except the two of them.

 

Incoming call..

 

“Kookie?” Jisoo saw the name of her caller and immediately smiled. “Hey!” Jisoo answered.

“Hey babe!” Jungkook greeted and Jisoo could easily tell that he’s grinning from the other line and she giggled in response. “How’s your day? I miss you.” Jungkook said and his tone suddenly changed to a sad one. “I want to see you.”

“I miss you too, Kookie.” Jisoo replied and there was a long silence.

“Let’s meet up.” Jungkook stated.

“But..” Jisoo quickly stopped herself to say more.

 

Jisoo was feeling guilty. Ever since they started dating, it was Jungkook who kept their relationship on going strong and healthy. Every night before they would sleep, he would always call or video chat to ask about her day and to say how much he misses her and love her. He would tell her the events that happened to him and his group and he would always try to ask her to meet but she would always say no since it was too risky. Jungkook understood and Jisoo felt bad about it. It was always Jungkook who understood. This time, it was her time to be the girlfriend that he needed.

 

“Okay.” Jisoo finally answered.

“Really?” Jungkook’s voice was excited.

“Meet me in our building’s parking lot in 30 minutes.” Jisoo exclaimed and hanged up.

 

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in front of the elevator at the parking lot area. He had a face mask on and wearing a beanie. He wore casual clothes, a black lose shirt and a dark blue pants that hugged his legs just perfectly. He was also wearing a thick jacket since it was already December. On his hand, he was clutching his phone tightly, checking it every now and then while his other hand was holding another jacket which was obviously for his girlfriend.

 

Ding!

 

The elevator door finally opened and Jisoo appeared wearing an oversize white t-shirt and a loose faded jeans. Her face was covered with a face mask too and her hair was tied into a messy bun.

 

“Hey.” Jungkook whispered and went to pull her in to his embrace and the girl wrapped her arms around his waist in return. “I miss you so much!” Jungkook inhaled her scent until he felt Jisoo squirm.

“Ouch. You’re crushing me, Kookie-yah.” Jisoo’s voice was muffled in his chest.

“Oops. Sorry babe.” Jungkook finally let her go from his embrace but he kept his hand on her arms. He stared at her for so long that Jisoo felt like he was boring a whole inside her.

“I miss you, too.” Jisoo smiled so sweetly that Jungkook’s legs felt jelly so he hugged her once again to hide his buckling knees. “Really? Did you really miss me that much and you keep on trapping me in your arms?” Jisoo giggled and Jungkook just hummed in return and quickly pushed her away when he noticed that she was not wearing enough.

“Aish. How many times do I have to tell you that you have to wear warmer clothes?” Jungkook nagged and he made Jisoo wear the extra jacket that he brought with him.

“Thanks babe.” Jisoo smiled impishly to her boyfriend, hugging him right after putting the jacket on.

“What would you do if I’m not here, huh?” Jungkook teased and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

 

The two of them stayed outside the elevator door for the next 10 minutes, whispering sweet things and hugging each other. It was almost midnight when they decided to meet up and the parking area was almost empty and there was no one who uses the elevator around those times which made them decide to stay rooted to their place to avoid people.

 

“B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter