motorbikes and tattoos (bangdae)

a variety of drabbles

(prompt: biker, bad boy daehyun and tattoo artist yongguk)

 

The roaring engine of a motorcycle caught Yongguk’s attention, perking up and looking out the tinted windows of his tattoo parlor. The cyclist took of his helmet, revealing the same beautiful young man who got his tattoos and piercings from, a small smile on Yongguk's lips. The young man entered the parlor and shrugged off his black, leather jacket, revealing his beautiful tattoos.

One tattoo Yongguk particularly liked was a black forest tattoo with birds on the male’s left wrist that looked smudged towards the end. Another he liked was a half sleeve on his right arm, but his shirt hid most of the tattoo, and he was impressed by the black and grey rose on his right hand, black ink on his fingers and a bit on his wrist as the background for the grey rose.

“Here for another, I take it?” Yongguk inquired with amusement, the young man looking up at him and smirked, arching his pierced brow.

“How’d you guess?” The biker replied as he sat on one of the chairs used for tattooing.

Yongguk slipped on his black latex gloves, snapping them a bit to stretch them out before getting his ink gun and bottles prepped.

“What would you like today, handsome?” Yongguk asked.

The biker pulled out a photo on his phone, a heartbeat tattoo with a red heart in the middle. “Behind the ear,” he replied as he moved back his hair on his right side.

“Any sort of meaning?”

The biker chuckled, looking behind him to look at the tattoo artist with soft eyes. “I’m in love.”

“Oh?” Yongguk hummed, “with whom?” He pressed.

“You,” the tattooed male replied.

Now that made Yongguk chuckle. “You love me yet I don’t even know you, let alone know your name,” he said as he his ink gun and moved the male’s ear a bit.

“Daehyun,” he - Daehyun - said softly, “I’m Jung Daehyun.”