Prologue - A Peek At Day 305

365 Days To Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Prologue - A Peek At Day 305[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jungkook always remembered dates. The day that his favourite tv show was released, or the day that he first learned how to ride a bike. They stuck out in his head vividly, as if he had engraved them into his memory from the time that they occurred. But it wasn’t really a special talent, there was no need to remember things that had come to pass. And although he could recite the date and time of everything that he ever did, it wasn’t beneficial, and he grew to despise it.

 

Because just like the numbers splayed out in his mind, the faces came with them. All their faces. Every single face that laid out before him at that exact moment, as his feet buckled beneath him, cuffs clinked as he was hoisted harshly by the pair of officers. The metal bit into his flesh as he was dragged, away from his friends. His friends who did absolutely nothing to stop them, but stared at the youngest in disdainful contempt. Well, that was how they should have looked, if they didn’t care in the least for Jungkook. But this was not the case, for they looked down at Jungkook like he was a innocent victim in the whole mess; although he wasn’t. And neither were they.

 

Jungkook had sixty days left to die, and his final breath would probably be a bitter gasp, hissed between the icy jail bars of the nearest prison. The youngest would die not knowing of what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter