One

Traitor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

“Traitor” he spat.

 

The bars between the two provided little space in the dusty room, forcing the young girl to push back into the brick wall.

 

“I will ask one more time, where's the rest of your pack?”

 

The young man scoffed. “You’re a traitor to your kind.” She turned her head to her side not wanting to listen. “You are now part of them.” He continued. “You are no longer one of us.”

 

She kicked herself off the wall and leaned forward facing the man in chains. “I am not part of anyone.” She said quietly, brushing off the dust that stained her black tights. Cracking her knuckles, she walked forward and smiled “It’s your choice not to tell me the information, in fact it just makes it more fun.” Turn and kicking the man in his face.

 

He spits out blood again, his body littered with forming bruises and bleeding cuts. His doe eyes are reflecting hatred. “I’m not telling you !”

 

She turned away and the sadistic smile fell off her face turning into a disgusted grimace. He had loyalty, of course the dumb mutt had loyalty, he wouldn’t tell her anything. Letting out a sigh, she started to unwrap her bloody gloves from her fingers. Her face contorted into a frown, she didn’t like blood. She knew it was better to just kill him instead of continuing. Something she had no confidence in doing. It may be hypocritical but she knew the reality. She was young and being a shifter only gave her so much power, she had no natural upper hand against a full grown shifter, so she had to create her own. She would never enter a fight without a guarantee of winning, she wasn’t blind, arrogance and stupidity were weaknesses. She had drugged the man in front of her with wolfsbane. The knives she used had all been laced with the poison. She wasn’t looking for a fight for the thrill of it, she had a mission. As she slowly walked to the wooden table in the far corner of the room. Slipping the small throwing knife into her palm, she walked back into the cell.

 

Without warning, Sora sliced his neck. Blood splattered everywhere. Cringing Sora wiped the liquid off her face and walked out of the cell. “I need one more, and I meet my quota for the week,” she said.

 

“You’ve done well Sora.”

 

A man emerged from the shadows of the basement. “What do you mean Heechul?”

 

“If you keep this up your mother will be safe for this week.” Her frown deepened.

 

“I know” Her reply was short and curt signifying that this was a conversation she didn’t want to have.

Heechul didn’t get the memo.

 

“You know Leeteuk isn’t happy these days. One never knows when the rules might change. One day you think you’re safe and the next day you’re not.” He stopped the young girl, twisting her hand, forcing her to face him. “I could protect you, Traitor. For a mutt you’re hot,” he looked her up and down smiling and nodding slightly. “You could be my .”

 

The crude language made Sora flinch back ever so slightly, but she knew better. In this game, she didn’t have the upper hand, in life she never had the upper hand. She could deny the hunters anything, she knew better than to say no.

 

“Okay Heechul, but not now. Kangmin will come down for a sweep of the prisons anytime now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter