Prolog

Red Daisy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahh.. Finally, we can go picnic this time! I love this atmosphere~" Jihoon opened his arms widely, smiling happily like a child.

Woojin just glanced at his left side, "You're right. We've been waiting this time for so long.."

"Too long until i can't count that!" Jihoon chuckled and smacked Woojin's shoulder. "We should blame Sojin then.." 

"How dare you!" Woojin faked mad, and after that he chuckled together with Jihoon.

After that they both just stay silent for some moment, drowning on their own thoughts. The scene in front of them is just so beautiful. From the top of the hill here, they can see some trees and pastures that lie beneath them. The birds that fly with their groups. And also the butterflies that occasionally perched on the flowers.

Woojin glanced at Jihoon once again. He smiled. They have run far enough and have gone through various problems together since childhood. He never expected that they will have this strong bond relationship. Even he also knew Jihoon has the same thought with him.

Their friendship is too strong that sometimes it makes Woojin start to feel uncomfortable. Because they were together since child, they automatically have chemistry like a pair of siblings. They must be honest with each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter