plots

looking for people to roleplay with! (check out le plots)

well, here are some plots you may choose from. if you have any you'd like to try please do inform me too! 

t : credits to tumblr 

most of these are non , some may be added (( i guess ))  if you want hehe

some plots i found on tumblr (that was inspired by halsey's hfk)

1 // good mourning // t
muse a and muse b are both searching for a new place to be, to thrive. world travelers on a mission to find their place, they run into each other on a trip and seem to have the same destination. instead of going it alone, they decide to go together thinking they’ll be better off with a travel buddy. in their search for ultimate happiness, they realize maybe it’s never to be found. they learn a lot about each other and the world in the process. together they start to believe that hopeless is all in their head and it only took a little sightseeing to figure it out.

2 // devil in me // t
muse a and muse b have just ended a relationship. looking back, muse a is realizing muse b was the only thing making them happy. with this thought in mind, muse a is scared of the person they might become without the importance of muse b in their lives. muse a knows it’s for the best after realizing how much of a burden they seemed to be on muse b. muse b can’t help but wonder if muse a will be okay without them around.

3 // 100 letters* //
muse a and muse b are in a relationship, muse a is starting to learn that muse b may not be the best person for them. muse a feels like they’re used for more often than not and are finally comings to terms that maybe they don’t really love each other like they thought. muse b has known this the whole times and knows exactly what they’re doing but potentially confused by their feelings for muse a. muse a has a new awakening and actually starts to distance themselves from muse b - which only makes muse b want them more

4 // heaven in hiding //
muse a is someone shy and reserved, someone who has played by the book their whole lives and doesn’t exactly stray from that ever. muse b breaks just about every rule in the book and likes it that way. they meet on a whim, maybe in a situation where they’re forced to spend a lot of time together. they grow fond of each other despite their differences. muse a finds the other absolutely fascinated whether it’s attraction, curiosity or both. after spending time together, muse a learns muse b has a sweet side after all their late nights. muse b learns muse a isn’t so reserved after all. and maybe they’re not so different. 

other random plots lol 

5 // untitled //
muse a tends bar at a restaurant or a pub or something and always sees muse b hanging out there, but they're always either with friends or with a person so muse a never really gets the time to talk to her BUT ONE DAY muse b walks into the place alone and orders so many drinks until she’s so bloody drunk, screaming about how their partner cheated on them, that muse a had to bring muse b home themself. muse b wakes up with a horrible hangover, stumbles out the room to find the muse a cooking breakfast and rolling their eyes, laughing. “first of all, you’re an idiot. second, we didn’t have if that’s what you’re wondering. third, breakfast will be ready soon. sit.”

6 // dangerous (inspired by the vamps - dangerous) 
met a girl and she is dangerous, don't quite knew her but i just can't get enough
forget good girl meets bad boy, let the bad girl meet the good boy. good boy is sHOOK about bad girl's antics like omg pls help good boy is just the youngest son and all he does is go play the piano and study and his favorite place is the library and goes to church and now he is shook like ?? what is this ?? why is he addicted to this ?? he really shouldn't but he still wants to ??? and why is girl so cute sometimes ?? this is not human for good boy !!11!! 

7 // lovestruck (inspired by the vamps - lovestruck) the song literally says it all lmao 
muse a is always hanging in a counter table in a cafe and muse b has been watching them for quite some time, realizing every little detail muse a does. muse b even realizes the apparently loud enough for muse b to hear that plays in muse a's headphones, sometimes muse a gets the lyrics wrong too which muse b finds amuzing. one day muse b takes all his courage and asks muse a out for dinner and wow muse a is a hella nervous person 

8 // boy without a car (inspired by the vamps - boy without a car) i sHOULD RLLY STOP BUT IM LISTENING TO THEM RN AND I THOUGHT OUTA BE A GOOD PLOT RIP 
muse a and muse b have been friends for a long time. muse a has always had a crush on muse b since they were in first of year junior year but muse b is such a push and pull for like 6 ing years ?!!!!?!??!?!1!!!??! i mean, they were together for sometime in the past and all but like, they were kids. after every break up, they'd still stay as best friends. and now they're both in college. and muse a STILL DOES have feelings for muse b and like, muse b kinda likes muse a too but like ??? what i'm confused wtf is this relationship. and muse a still doesn't have a car, unlike all the people all up on muse b. one night - specifically 3 am, they both were just chillin in a rooftop or some and wtf it's 3 am and "i just wanna kiss u" said muse a. 

9 // untitled //
i don’t give a damn about you. no, nothing can change my mind. no way. i’m happy just to let you walk away. don’t think about you at night, i’m happy to be alone, its okay. but that was yesterday and now i’m driving in my car, words won’t get me far when they don’t mean . i’m calling you at 3 am and i’m standing here right outside your door and i don’t think that my heart can take much more. i’m scared of cracking up again i just want it to be like it was before and i don’t think that my heart can take much more.

10 // untitled a //
she’s a cute tiny thing and is super smart and he’s the campus heartthrob on a baseball scholarship hoping to make it to the pros and they’re just so into each other and she helps him with studying and goes to all of his games and he’s super overprotective but sweet

11 // untitled // t 
a guy goes on a roadtrip just wandering around the state trying to find meaning of life with his big doggo and one day he comes to diner where this shy young woman works and like her boss is always yelling at her and she has abusive boyfriend and her father used to be abusive as well and this guy he is the first man who ever treated her nicely and he just asks her completely out of the blue if she doesn’t want to leave with him and she’s like “why not?” so she takes all of her things and leaves with him.

12 // untitled //
muse a and muse b used to date before muse a left to become famous. now muse a famous and dating all these models, but it’s Christmas time and muse a come home to be with muse b's family. "Wait, what are you doing at my doorstep at midnight?? Come inside before you catch a cold."

more added soon lmao