The Declaration

The Road to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The club was already noisy and alive when he came in. Nevertheless, girls turned their heads towards him as he walked past the. Shin Hyesung felt self-conscious with the discreet and not-so-discreet glances that came his way. "Hyesung-hyung! over here!" a young man shouted over the roaring music. The older man smiled and hurried over to the table. "Jin-ah! why did you start drinking without me? Aish, crazy guy." Junijin smiled at him and said, "then you just have to catch up with me, hyung" Soon, they were both pleasantly tipsy. A few women and some men went over to their table and asked them to dance. But Hyesung politely refused every time. "Ey, hyung! If you only wanted to talk, we could have went to a less rowdy place." Junjin said. Hyesung actually felt his throat becoming more scratchy because of the way they were shouting at each other. "Babo-ya. You were the one who suggested this place." he said, struggling to be heard. "That's because I wanted you to hook-up with someone tonight. It's been a long time. I was actually surprised when you suddenly stopped complaining about not having a love life", the younger man joked. The older man took a sip of his drink and rolled his eyes at his companion."I no longer wish to fall inlove", he declared. His friend couldn't help but laugh at his bold statement."Aren't you going a little overboard, hyung?" "I mean, what's the point? Going throught the motions only to end up heartbroken? Dreaming of forever just to be disappointed?" Hyesung said, as he surveyed the dancefloor across their table. Too many people seemed to looking for company in this place only to go home alone. He was like that too, but he is tired of that life.  "Wow, that's dramatic. Very you." Junjin reached over to the older guy and playfully slapped his head.
"Say what you want. I'm not waiting to fall in love anymore. I'm not going to wait for someone who's not going to come. I'm just gonna do whatever I want. I'm okay being alone." Junjin shook his head and let his hyung have the last word. He had been friends with the older man for almost a decade. He witnessed the numerous times Hyesung proclaimed that h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter