Preparing

Suprise

Feeling bad for annoying his Noona Key  decided he would make  her feel better.
He made some calls and got everything he needed. ‘Now to get Noona out of her house..’ He though. He had many tthoughs, maybe kidnapping her, knocking her out ETC. But non of them seems like a good idea. Key sighed and sat down on his bed.
“Hey hyung watcha doing?” Mihno asked who just passed by. “Thinking”. “About Sunny?” Minho asked. “That’s Noona for you and yes. I need a way to get her out of her house.” Minho raised and eyebrow as he took a sip of the milk he way holding. “I have a suprise for her”. The younger SHINee member nodded. “Well she’s going shopping with Minnie en Hyung later so maybe…”  Key glomped Minho spilling his milk all over the two males and the floor. “Are you serious?!” “YES , HYUNG GET OFF ME!” Minho yelled. Key stood up grabbed a quick change of clothes and the stuff that he needed and ran to his car. When he tried to open his car he realised he forgot his keys. He suddenly heared something kling and he looked up at Mihno waving. He grabbed his keys of the floor and dumped everthing in car and raced to Sunny house bearly within the legal speedlimits. When he got there he realised a nother thing. How was he gonna get in? He didn’t have a key . He pouted as he thought of a way to get in. “Excuse me?” Key turned around a saw a girl. Maybe 15 years of age. “What?” Key asked. He would have been politer but he wasn’t in the mood. “Do you need to get in?” Key raised an eyebrow. “How did you know?” “You’ve been standing here for almost  15 minutes , it was me nervous”. She smiled at him. The girl gently pushed Key and pulled a hairpin out her hair. She fumbled a little and the door swung open. Key thanked the girl and she walked away. Key dragged all the stuff he needed in and stared decorating. When he was done he looked proudlly upon his work and went to the bathroom to changed his clothes.