|5|

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was a blur. All he could hear was screaming. Everything was hot. He felt paralyzed. He felt dead. Was he dead? What was happening? Why can't he move? Sighing he allowed sleep to take him.

He woke up in a white room. All his clothes were gone and replaced with a green hospital gown. Why was he here? Looking around slowly he noticed a feminine male sitting in a corner. Who was he? The said male looked up an smiled at him before speaking. "My name is Luhan. I'm am a police officer. Do you know why you are here?" He asked expecting the other to know. The other simply shook his head. He didn't know why he was here. Why was he even here? What happened? "What happened to me?" He said softly. Luhan looked at him in a pitiful manner. "There was a fire. The cause was the stove. You and your father are fine.... Your mother however didn't make it." Reality hit him. His mother was dead. She was dead. He would never see her again. He began to cry with what strength he had in him. Luhan patted his back trying to soothe him. "You have no serious injuries so you can be discharged later today. If you have any questions or need help please call me." With that being said he exited the room leaving the poor boy to cry and cry till he was consumed by darkness.

"Stop being such a useless and buy me beer." His father bellowed. Frowning he exited the house to buy his relative beer. It's already been two months since his mother's death and his father had taken a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter